Mother's Day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am posting this link as a prayer request if any feel led to pray for victims of SRA/MK.
Thank you!

Understanding MPD/DID & SRA/MK
Praying for all children who are victimized by any kind of abuse. My heart breaks everytime I hear of a child who has died or is in the hospital as a result of abuse.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am posting this link as a prayer request if any feel led to pray for victims of SRA/MK.
Thank you!

Understanding MPD/DID & SRA/MK

Hi T., praying now and whenever I think of you and all the victims of this basest of evils. My love to you and all who are shattered by this horrible cult.
If folks would bother to look into this, there would be much more understanding, and perhaps the prayers would increase as...boy, this takes the cake sister and it hurts me that you and your family were/still to an extent, victims.
I pray God will soon expose them.
xoxo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
La dia de las madres . Some of our dear sisters were barren and never had children . WE LOVE YOU TOO MY DEAR SISTERS .
Now let all that draws breath praise the glorious LORD .
And to all mamas who raised those children in Christ , I SAY LET THE KING BE PRAISED .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
La dia de las madres . Some of our dear sisters were barren and never had children . WE LOVE YOU TOO MY DEAR SISTERS .
Now let all that draws breath praise the glorious LORD .
And to all mamas who raised those children in Christ , I SAY LET THE KING BE PRAISED .
Please actually READ my post....
This is a PRAYER REQUEST thread.

Last edited: