Movies and Musicals Monday Night Spectacular Virtual Sleepover

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys I hope you're in pajamas because we are about to begin the worship session of this party and then once the musical part begins I'll start offering the virtual refreshments. That'll begin in one hour. ;) To fit with tonight's theme I got worship music from different movies including Because of Winn-Dixie, Heaven Is For Real, and Tender Mercies. :D @Mayflower, @Tone, @Heart2Soul, @Devin Wintch, @Josho, @Michael1985. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just so you guys know if nobody responds by eight I'm cancelling this. :(

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry april, kids are just about out. I can hardly watch videos this time of night. Why I am sad by party pm invites. XD

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry april, kids are just about out. I can hardly watch videos this time of night. Why I am sad by party pm invites. XD

It's okay,.. if nobody else responded I was just going to do a separate musical thread. Now I'm not sure whether or not to continue to have the party because I'm not sure if enough people are interested. :/

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's still a really good song from I Can Only Imagine though and I might as well at least try to have the party. :)

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey guys I hope you're in pajamas because we are about to begin the worship session of this party and then once the musical part begins I'll start offering the virtual refreshments. That'll begin in one hour. ;) To fit with tonight's theme I got worship music from different movies including Because of Winn-Dixie, Heaven Is For Real, and Tender Mercies. :D @Mayflower, @Tone, @Heart2Soul, @Devin Wintch, @Josho, @Michael1985. :)

It's day time here, I am at my workshop trying not to fall asleep. I should really try to go to bed earlier. :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not make it a whole week long :p

The Luck of The Irish party thread will last until Saint Patrick's Day, but looks like people are coming in now and really cute kids @Mayflower. :) Okay guys,.. why don't you say we get this party started with some Grease? :D

Reactions: dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw if anybody wants virtual popcorn, candy, drinks, or pretzels or anything please let me know kay? :) (Also forgot another Grease song and next is Hairspray. :D If people continue showing up that is. :) )

Reactions: dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not posting anymore music until more people come though. If nobody shows up by nine I'm pulling the plug on the party idea. :( (At least they'll have longer to respond to my Luck of The Irish party thread.)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay guys this party's officially canceled and there will be movie music in a separate thread for people to comment on at anytime in Christian entertainment.

cancel.jpg

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay here's my selection

Please don't yell at me...he he (2nd time!)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fell asleep :( It's 7pm here. Had to run to the store. Hi @April_Rose hope, I must have missed it :(

Here's my entry, Frozen "do you want to build a snowman?":

Reactions: April_Rose