Muslim Beheadings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ah, fwiw what you have been Quoted from the Qur'an in that vein should be understood in the same context as "bashing babies head's in" and similar Psalms/OT material imo. The Beginning of Sur'ahs makes plain that no violence whatsoever should be contemplated under the banner of Islam, on page 1, so the point about Hitler--which was whether we would consider him a Christian or not based upon his actions--remains valid at our perception of Muslims too. The context of "beheading" has been misunderstood bc the Qur'an has also been written dialectically, and in It's case we even a primer in the Beginning of Sur'ahs, unlike in Scripture where the concept is more veiled
Okay. Some biblical context, which is not veiled. There is, as we all should know, as difference between the OT and the NT. In the OT, God did indeed command the Israelites, at times, to go in and wipe a people group out. Usually this was because the people group in question had for years and years been practicing grotestque sin, like child sacrifice. The Israelites would go in, kill them, and that would be that. Under strick orders from God, the death would then stop, and not continue on and on and on. In fact, any Israelite who disobeyed God would find themselves paying the ultimate price.
Progressively, in the NT, we see that with the coming of Christ, redemptive history has changed. While for those coming to grace, we have the clear example of Christ to look back on and see, we also see that God allows wickedness to continue. People will continue in their choices...for or against God, up until the end, and then will come judgement.

Now...with you Quran, you also have a progression. Most will happily acknowledge that Mohommads earlier writtings were more peaceful, while the later he got in his life, the more violent he became, as he began to take land and power for himself...not to mention a child bride.
So it's all well and good to say that in the first chapter of the Quran it says no violence should be done under the name of Islam, but when it goes on to specifically state the very violence it demands it's followers to perpetrate, I suggest that either the book itself is talking out the side of it's mouth, or it, to, has a somewhat progressive nature. I refuse to say revelation, because it is not a divine text.

In both Chapters 8:12 and 47:4, this book tells it's followers that they are to strike them (non-Muslims) upon their necks. While most point to 8:12, it is 47:4 that should be the real focus, because it is that very verse that acknowleged and respected Islamic scholars themselves quote to justify beheading (see Bulandshahri, Abdullah Yusuf Ali, Ibn Kathir, Abu’l-Hasan al-Mawardi, al-Akham as-Sultaniyyah, among many others).

Second, it is widely acknowledged by the most respected Islamic scholars and Quran commentators, both classical and modern, that the interpretation of Quran 47:4 is precisely that beheading is justified by this verse. And all four schools of Islamic jurisprudence (Shafi, Maliki, Hanafi, and Hanbali) interpret 47:4 as an unambiguous justification — within the Sharia — of the practice of beheading.

um, any local practicing Muslim, you next door neighbor, could tell you where Sharia court was, trust me you got that whacked too ok sweetie, you're just surrounded by Fascist piranhas who have filled you full of boogeyman stories lol. No bunch of old guy Muslims want to hear the petty disputes of their peers either ok, it virtually always plays out much more like an arbitration, and both sides are aware of their access to civil courts.

"Mandatory Sharia" is an oxymoron, except in a few extreme backwaters, and those have just been blown up out of proportion to fit your agenda k. Those ppl got feet too, they can leave
Ah huh. Sweetie? And by the way, where I live, I would probably have to travel about 6 hours to find the nearest mosque. Australia is a big place, and it seems, at this point, like the Muslims don't want to live in the sticks. We get Indians (from India), and Eygptian Coptics, and they're great, but thus far, no Muslims.
So don't talk to me like you know me and my situation and I'm just an ignorant stupid woman.

your subsequent explanation infers that we do not have the same definition for Hegelian dialectic, sorry, so i guess i'd have to ask what your def of that is, bc it isn't mine

Well, it does help when you specify it a bit, you know. Before, you just mentioned how "Hegelian" my thoughts were. Now, I took that to mean Hegelian philosophy, since we were talking about ideas, concept of thought, etc. Hegelian philosophy can be summed up really, by saying that the rational alone is real.
But now you're talking of Hegelian dealectic? That's slightly different, isn't it? It's talking about an interpretive method, that basically solves a contradiction at a higher level of truth, yeah?

So, I suppose in light of that inference, regarding your original statement...I still disagree. I don't think scripture has contradiction. If no contradiction exists, then I don't need to toss it up for some higher truth to make sense for me. All it takes is a proper understanding of scripture, which is given by the Holy Spirit.

i'd also be curious your def of "Islamophobe," but i guess i can figure it out pretty much, so i mean if you need enemies bam go fight Muslims then, meh
Have you ever had anyone you love fight cancer? Such a small thing, it starts out as...rouge cells. But it grows and suddenly this horrible things has taken over their body and is killing them. Oh, you hate that cancer!
The people of Islam are deceived. They have believed, I think, one of Satan's most devistating lies. Islam is a cancer that has killed, and is killing millions of people. Does that mean I hate those people? No. Many of them I pray can be and will be saved. In fact, many of them are. The fastest growing Church at the moment is in Iran.
So...do I hate Muslims? No...they're people. Do I hate Islam? Yes...yes I suppose I do. Because it is the lie Satan has told millions to take them away from the truth.
You can call that Islamophobia if you like. In today's crazy world, I think I'd actually wear that badge proudly. I care very little for labels or what is supposed to be PC. I care what the bible says.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the way you chose to understanding what I have posted. I have said what will happen to the Little Horn in our near future. I have not said what will happen to the Little Horn/false prophet in the distant future.

You are have attempted to tell me what I have said to justify your position without fully understanding or reading what has been posted by others.

Shalom

The little horn is the AC, not the false prophet.

I am saying what it sounds like you are saying.

I've already justified my position with the Scriptures, but you have not yours.

And what is with saying shalom all the time? It does not make you sound righteous.

Australia is not Israel, so speak English.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As the flesh and those in its ways see it, there are certainly differences between people, but in the end of the matter my point is that only God's view matters. Everyone not with Him is already dead... be he a Hitler or an apparently lesser offender.
You know...one could say that what you've just said was sort of a finger pointed at me that I'm "in the flesh and it's ways"...as I was indeed pointing out differences in people.
But, I hope that's not what you meant. Especially since it would be a little ironic, as you've essentially confirmed my point: despite us all being sinners, we are different: those forgiven and saved, those rebellious and not. So we cannot be 'lumped' together. The bible would term the difference as those "righteous" and those "wicked".

I am certainly aware of many things my country is doing... some perhaps good and some perhaps not. This will not change God's proper judgment on each according to what he has been given.

"But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more." Luke 12:48

The best thing about this judgment is that God has ALL of the facts and He judges fairly. What more should we ask of Him?

It's interesting that you quoted Luke 12:48. Because like the other verses I posted, it suggests that even within these two camps, let's call them, there are also variations. Those wicked will be judged by what they have done. And you must admit that there is a great difference between what Hitler had 'done' and what the average Joe Blogs has 'done'. Oh, Mr Blogs is still in open rebellion against God. He is still destined for hell because he is unrepentant in his attitude and works. But most likely Mr Blogs didn't actively set out to and suceed in slaughtering millions.
Likewise, we are told that those saved, who used what they have been given by God in this life wisely, will be gifted by measures of rewards in heaven. So even there we will have distinctions based on what we 'do'. We get there by Christ and his work alone, but based upon our faithfulness in life, we might receive more or less of a 'reward' once we get there.

My point is simply this: It might sound noble to say "let's not judge Hitler, we're all sinners". And in truth, if Hitler had repented and come to Christ, it would have been an amazing thing. But the bible calls us to stand and name evil when we see it. It calls us to be a light in the darkness. We can only do that by pointing out that darkness, from separating it from the light. When you try and lump every person or every Country who stood against Hitler as "just as bad as he was", you swamp the world in blackness. Was every solider, every Country Christian, or Christian in intent? No. But the OT is replete with God using Gentile nations to do his work, and you can bet that many, many Christians did stand up and fight agains the evil of that time. Just as they should be standing up, if indeed it's in voice only, about the horrors of Islamic extremism today.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
QUOTE="@CoreIssue, post: 477713, member: 7990"]The little horn is the AC, not the false prophet.

Do not believe that I even hinted at this. The Little Horn is also the False Prophet. As such he is not the AC.

I am saying what it sounds like you are saying.

Really, you could have fooled me if I was not aware of what I had written.

I've already justified my position with the Scriptures, but you have not yours.

Really, so you want me to keep posting the same scripture over and over again in every post. It seems to me that you skim over a persons post and then condemn the poster for not providing scriptural references whereas you quote someone else's theories as if they are correct without any confirming scripture that have not been used in the linked article. Are they from SDA sources?

And what is with saying shalom all the time? It does not make you sound righteous.

If I was to use Strine I would be hounded off of this forum for the colourful language and if I did anyway, you would not understand what I was talking about.

Australia is not Israel, so speak English.

Oh come to think of it, Strine is a form of English

[/QUOTE]

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Do you believe all Christians who believe Islam may fulfill the prophecies spoken in Revelation "need counseling"? And what if the state mandates this because we are deemed mentally ill? Will you support them in this decision?
no, the Q is...displaying the same problem imo, see, the state is the one inciting you against Islam, i don't support the state nor fight it. So what you have there is like a reenactment of the same illogical thought process imo, wherein the state both incites Islamophobia and counsels for it, see? Meaning good catch i guess, you nailed it, you are serving the side that incites Islamophobia i guess, that's all. There is also a side that offers counselling, and fwiw the state is even aware of its duplicity there, they already know they are hypocrites representing hypocrites, just doing their best.

I think what that means is recognize that for there to be a state there has to be a side that is fighting to mandate that, right now even prolly, and also a side that is fighting against mandating that, right? And then there is the outside, outside of all that. So if you are going to be in imo just fight on the side against mandating that. Or i mean can you quote a single law that exists that runs in that same vein? It's a boogey-man, imo, a chimera, lots worse real things going on right now under the same umbrella

Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
It is why I asked if such an argument effectively cancels out the ability of Christians to call attention to anyone's sins.
ah, same deal here. What are "Christians" doing trying to call attention to sin? These are not Christians, ok, that is not what Christians are supposed to be doing at all; it's just what they are doing anyway

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
It would appear I'm being terribly misunderstood, LoL, and with no end in sight. And it started with blatant accusation, which he has not backed off of but is now doubling down on, and adding that I am mentally ill (see Post #75).
i only mean to say that your baseline is basically "All Muslims are lost, and need my help to find Jesus" ok, and that is at least sinful. But others in your nation might also describe that as mentally ill, yes.

so rather than discuss you specifically we might do better with a diff frame, ok, let's discuss the nation that is divided from which all that flows maybe, or what is preventing an Islamophobic Christian from seeing God in a devout Muslim, that the Christian might be "saved?" Bc really i got nothing to say either way about this functionally imaginary Muslim ok, i am here bc the Christian in the puzzle is in trouble

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Have you ever had anyone you love fight cancer? Such a small thing, it starts out as...rouge cells. But it grows and suddenly this horrible things has taken over their body and is killing them. Oh, you hate that cancer!
yes, even more than the habits that manifested it i guess, which is the fighting itself most likely.
No, no one i love fights cancer bc no one i love has it, Bill is our latest addition to our circle, 82 year old with prostate cancer i guess it was, about 6 months ago, but i don't think he is even going to the doctor anymore. He was acidic as hell, we just alkalinized him and he's fine now i guess, sure not complaining anymore anyway
The people of Islam are deceived.
so you say, but i notice they aren't fighting cancer, and their autism rates are much closer to an Anabaptists too i guess.
So who is really deceived here?

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WARNING: This thread will contain graphic images of the beheadings Muslims practice, not only against Christians, but infidels in general, and even their own children should they choose to denounce Islam. View at your own discretion. These images will not be for the squeamish. But I am posting this thread because it will serve as a continual testimony to fact that these things are indeed going on in other parts of the world today, despite claims by the US media and elsewhere that Islam is a "religion of peace." This thread will also serve to show that Muslims will in all likelihood be those who fulfill the prophecies in Revelation regarding the beheading the saints of God.

For those Christians who find this thread offensive, keep in mind that your brothers and sisters in other parts of the world are not only witnessing these things take place but being victims themselves. Turning a blind eye to it is to turn a blind eye to the plight of the body of Christ in other parts of the world, and the mature in Christ need to be stronger than that, not only drawing the church's attention to it but calling them to pray for those who need our prayers the most.

Again, viewer be advised. This thread will contain very graphic images, and should therefore not be viewed by everyone.

Blessings in Christ,
Hidden In Him

I personally believe you do a great injustice to those who are being killed by isis in showing these pictures. They no doubt have family still alive and I can assure you they don't want to see their loved ones being murdered. They don't want the last picture of them to be broadcast this way.

Even when a man knows he is about to die in a war, he does not want his folks to see how he died. And these that are being killed don't want their murder plastered all over the internet.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
but imo at least the murderers are exposed, and it would prolly be beneficial to see what their end is too; these are wanted men, and they get caught and prosecuted, and end their lives in prison, see, they are just criminals like any other criminal, except they are not sanctioned by you, that's all
images.jpg

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no, the Q is...displaying the same problem imo, see, the state is the one inciting you against Islam,

Oh come on, Byrd. :) Did you even read the OP other than glance at it? You don't have to agree, but the State in my opinion, at least up until the Trump Presidency anyway, has always been adamantly pro-Islam. Even after 9/11 I recall them being vocal about making sure no one lumped all Muslims together under one umbrella, and the continual refrain was that Islam is a "religion of peace." The State if anything (which I include the US media in) incites me against CHRISTIANITY as being an intolerant and homophobic religion, so I obviously don't take the State's word for anything one way or another.
ah, same deal here. What are "Christians" doing trying to call attention to sin? These are not Christians, ok, that is not what Christians are supposed to be doing at all; it's just what they are doing anyway

FINALLY you make a decent bloody point, LoL. Yes, Byrd. I have little stomach for people who whine about offenses committed against them as well. It makes me ill, and I wish people could have a little more backbone than that. But that is NOT what I was doing here, which is what I have been trying to tell you this entire time. As stated in the OP, and precisely because the State does NOT draw attention to it but consistently tries to downplay it, Muslim beheadings are a very real phenomenon taking place in the earth today, and they will in all likelihood be the fulfillment of what is prophesied in Revelation 20:4. I was not posting it simply because I am trying to draw attention to how awful Muslims are. Do you even actually read my posts? When do I engage in such petty behavior? Preaching forgiveness is something I not only teach regularly but live out every day, including towards you when you tell everyone Hitler is "my kinda guy," LoL.
i only mean to say that your baseline is basically "All Muslims are lost, and need my help to find Jesus" ok, and that is at least sinful. But others in your nation might also describe that as mentally ill, yes.

I still think you entirely misunderstand what I regard my ministry to be. If the Muslims need my help to find Jesus they are in deep, deep trouble, LoL, because my calling is to educate believers, very adult believers. If that opens me up to criticism then foolish me for again speaking truthfully and openly here only to get ridiculed for it. By the same token I am not called to be a pastor and attend to spiritual toddlers. I have a very specific group I am trying to reach. God only knows if I am reaching any of them through this forum. This place is as much a means to fellowship and exchange ideas as anything for me, so I don't really know if I have any effect here. But while I take any chance I have to witness and share with Muslims about the things when I can, this is most certainly not my primary calling. Again, criticize me for this all you want, but keep in mind that most Christians don't even know what their callings are let alone follow them. I however know exactly what He is calling me to do... and now that I think of it it reminds me not to blow too much time on other things...
so rather than discuss you specifically we might do better with a diff frame, ok, let's discuss the nation that is divided from which all that flows maybe, or what is preventing an Islamophobic Christian from seeing God in a devout Muslim, that the Christian might be "saved?" Bc really i got nothing to say either way about this functionally imaginary Muslim ok, i am here bc the Christian in the puzzle is in trouble

I'm teaching about the fulfillment of end-times prophecy, you Dolt! LoL. We are so badly coming at this thing from two different ends that I don't think we are ever going to have a meeting of the minds here. But at least I assure you that thanks to this conversation I have all the more firmly established my commitment to treating any Muslim I meet in the future with the utmost kindness, courtesy and respect, something I was already doing but will do so all the more now because I'll be trying to shake off this Neo-NAI persona you've foisted on me through the accusations you now have firmly lodged in my head, LoL. :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally believe you do a great injustice to those who are being killed by isis in showing these pictures. They no doubt have family still alive and I can assure you they don't want to see their loved ones being murdered. They don't want the last picture of them to be broadcast this way.

Even when a man knows he is about to die in a war, he does not want his folks to see how he died. And these that are being killed don't want their murder plastered all over the internet.

With all due respect, Stranger, this is yet another reason why I think they should be posted. Most of the Christians viewing this website are likely Americans, as most of the members are as well. They are sheltered from seeing these things, which makes them weak in my opinion. I think the Jihadist violence that was increasing in this country up until the Trump Presidency will likely see a resurgence after he is gone, and I think Americans should be toughening up a bit. As I was telling bbyrd, I believe this phenomenon will be the fulfillment of end-times prophecy, and as such it means many more Christians are probably going to die like this. But war isn't pretty, and it's not for the faint of heart, something scripture warns against us being. And if Christian leadership does not prepare its membership for what they may experience then they are doing a poor job of preparing us for what declaring ourselves followers of Christ can entail.

As for those who are not ready or not of a frame of mind to see such things, I warned everyone very clearly in the OP that graphic images were coming, and not to view them if they wished not to.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Oh come on, Byrd. :) Did you even read the OP other than glance at it?
i don't have to, don't have to watch porn either, for the same reason ok; i get the premise, and the premise is flawed.
if you potentially almost suffered a "Muslim" beheading then bam speak out, but right now see it is the Christian beheading that you should really be worrying about imo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i don't have to, don't have to watch porn either, for the same reason ok; i get the premise, and the premise is flawed

So you're having a 6-page, running conversation with me yet not actually reading my posts... that explains a lot...

Something I would be wise to remember, I suppose.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So you're having a 6-page, running conversation with me yet not actually reading my posts... that explains a lot...

Something I would be wise to remember, I suppose.
ya go there if you want, and pretend i'm not addressing your posts now if you like, idc, make it all about me if you wanna.

As long as Hitler is not a Christian and yet the Beheader must be a Muslim then there you are, see, i don't have to read anything else

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all due respect, Stranger, this is yet another reason why I think they should be posted. Most of the Christians viewing this website are likely Americans, as most of the members are as well. They are sheltered from seeing these things, which makes them weak in my opinion. I think the Jihadist violence that was increasing in this country up until the Trump Presidency will likely see a resurgence after he is gone, and I think Americans should be toughening up a bit. As I was telling bbyrd, I believe this phenomenon will be the fulfillment of end-times prophecy, and as such it means many more Christians are probably going to die like this. But war isn't pretty, and it's not for the faint of heart, something scripture warns against us being. And if Christian leadership does not prepare its membership for what they may experience then they are doing a poor job of preparing us for what declaring ourselves followers of Christ can entail.

As for those who are not ready or not of a frame of mind to see such things, I warned everyone very clearly in the OP that graphic images were coming, and not to view them if they wished not to.

That's bs. America is a violent country already. Our past has been extremely violent. Many Americans are used to blood and gore. As I said, you show no consideration for the men who were killed and their families.

I think what you did was disgusting and will not serve the end that you think it will.

Stranger

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know...one could say that what you've just said was sort of a finger pointed at me that I'm "in the flesh and it's ways"...as I was indeed pointing out differences in people.
But, I hope that's not what you meant. Especially since it would be a little ironic, as you've essentially confirmed my point: despite us all being sinners, we are different: those forgiven and saved, those rebellious and not. So we cannot be 'lumped' together. The bible would term the difference as those "righteous" and those "wicked".
I had no intention at pointing directly at you. I don't know and have honestly read very few of your posts on this forum. In my post I simply try to show my own position on things. Of course, I stand for what I believe, but likely so does everyone else on the forum. I have met good people most everywhere at least as I measure good. This speaks of countries, cultures and church groups. Lumping together seldom accomplishes very much, if anything, good. Am I biased in any way? Most likely but I really strive to keep even my biases on the Lord's side. I am certain I do not succeed although hopefully I am moving in the right direction.

It's interesting that you quoted Luke 12:48. Because like the other verses I posted, it suggests that even within these two camps, let's call them, there are also variations. Those wicked will be judged by what they have done. And you must admit that there is a great difference between what Hitler had 'done' and what the average Joe Blogs has 'done'. Oh, Mr Blogs is still in open rebellion against God. He is still destined for hell because he is unrepentant in his attitude and works. But most likely Mr Blogs didn't actively set out to and suceed in slaughtering millions.
Likewise, we are told that those saved, who used what they have been given by God in this life wisely, will be gifted by measures of rewards in heaven. So even there we will have distinctions based on what we 'do'. We get there by Christ and his work alone, but based upon our faithfulness in life, we might receive more or less of a 'reward' once we get there.
Knowing men and knowing God [as well as we do or don't in either case] that verse makes us hopefully realize why none of us qualifies to render as final judgment on anyone else. Only God has all of the facts always. I was born during WWII so how good is my information about Hitler or FDR or Winston Churchill? No first hand witness here. At best it is not even 2nd hand. I read what someone or heard what a knowledgeable person said. Even eye witnesses can err. When the witness passes through several set of people before we receive it, how complete or accurate is it likely to be. Should we condemn a person on circumstantial evidence even when it seems to be overwhelmingly against him? It might be necessary sometimes as in the court process [I am not saying it is], but certainly not in the case of Hitler. The man is not here to give his side of it even if we were really willing to listen to him. He is by all accounts dead in the flesh anyway. The only judgment of him that really matters to him now if he is aware would be God's... or?

What is included in Luke 12:48? Everything that God has provided to each of us. I may have some idea of what He has provided to me but I suspect He has provided me with more than I can enumerate. Consider: time available [how long or short is our natural life?]; education [or the lack thereof]; place of birth [Haiti versus the USA for example]; super rich parents or dirt poor parents; above average IQ versus one below average; literate versus illiterate in own language; parents who strive to serve God versus parents who are strongly atheistic; persons who have always had Bibles in their own language available versus those where possession of a Bible was punishable under local law; etc.

Then considering all of the advantages and disadvantages we have what we have done with what we have had?

Remember the man who buried his talent [Matt 25] rather than working toward an increase as did the others?

My point is simply this: It might sound noble to say "let's not judge Hitler, we're all sinners".
Nobility has nothing to do with it unless you are speaking of the nobility of God Himself and those who are really in any measure really like Him now. Who is? No, don't even answer that and open another can of worms here.

And in truth, if Hitler had repented and come to Christ, it would have been an amazing thing. But the bible calls us to stand and name evil when we see it. It calls us to be a light in the darkness. We can only do that by pointing out that darkness, from separating it from the light. When you try and lump every person or every Country who stood against Hitler as "just as bad as he was", you swamp the world in blackness. Was every solider, every Country Christian, or Christian in intent? No. But the OT is replete with God using Gentile nations to do his work, and you can bet that many, many Christians did stand up and fight agains the evil of that time. Just as they should be standing up, if indeed it's in voice only, about the horrors of Islamic extremism today.
I do not so lump every other person with Hitler, but again what is the source of my witness to render a judgment for or against anyone. Can I get enough definitive information about the current President of the United States via the Internet on this computer to really make a valid judgment to say is great, mediocre or a fraud? Who can we really trust? God alone. This is my point. I am not a judge or a jury in a court of men and I don't want to be. I don't qualify in this moment to render the judgments which belong to God, so why consider it seriously? Does it edify anyone to speculate?

So you or many might say the evidence in the case of Hitler leaves no doubt. Just remember the case of Naboth [I Kings 21] stoned to death according the law God gave to Moses and the man was innocent of the charges against him. The evidence for Naboth's case is the written scripture. Why do we suppose God had that particular story included as part of the scriptures?

Who wrote the history of WWII? Who wrote the biographical history of Hitler? Do we trust them to have enough of the truth to use their testimonies for us to render a fair judgement... up to and including the death penalty? Perhaps, but why is it now needed? Is Hitler working up a new scheme to hurt someone today? In heaven or hell or simply dust, what real threat is he now?

Last edited:

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
yes, even more than the habits that manifested it i guess, which is the fighting itself most likely.
No, no one i love fights cancer bc no one i love has it, Bill is our latest addition to our circle, 82 year old with prostate cancer i guess it was, about 6 months ago, but i don't think he is even going to the doctor anymore. He was acidic as hell, we just alkalinized him and he's fine now i guess, sure not complaining anymore anyway
so you say, but i notice they aren't fighting cancer, and their autism rates are much closer to an Anabaptists too i guess.
So who is really deceived here?

Ok...you do realise that what you say 95% of time makes zero sense. I mean, what the heck does Anabaptists and autism have to do with anything? If you have a point to make with them, for goodness sake, spell it out. For someone who IS autistic, even I know you have to actually give people context before launching into a point. You just seem to throw out a notion half way through an idea.

My point was, if you recall, since you asked if I was Islamaphobic...that they were decieved. Personally, I think the term Islamaphobic is a load of rubbish. Every time there is an Islamic Extremist attack, the media and Politicians go into immediate overdrive to make sure NO ONE calls it what it is...Islamic Extremism, because "Islam is peaceful". No one wants to talk about the texts behind their beliefs, or the fact that those "Extremists" are actually being more faithful to those texts than the "peaceful" Muslims.
My actual answer, since the analogy of cancer seemed to confuse and distract you, was: I don't hate Muslim people. I think they are trapped in a religion that is violent, abusive, incoherant, and does not, in any way, lead to God. Those people, every single one of them, needs God...the real God. And that God that many of them are coming to him.
Let me also say that these thoughts are not just focused on Islam. Every false religion out there is the same: perhaps not as violent and therefore the people trapped are as...needy...for rescue. But all of them are perishing away from God, and that is tragic.
That is why Christ told us to go to the Nations: the Great Commision.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Ok...you do realise that what you say 95% of time makes zero sense. I mean, what the heck does Anabaptists and autism have to do with anything? If you have a point to make with them, for goodness sake, spell it out. For someone who IS autistic, even I know you have to actually give people context before launching into a point. You just seem to throw out a notion half way through an idea.

My point was, if you recall, since you asked if I was Islamaphobic...that they were decieved. Personally, I think the term Islamaphobic is a load of rubbish. Every time there is an Islamic Extremist attack, the media and Politicians go into immediate overdrive to make sure NO ONE calls it what it is...Islamic Extremism, because "Islam is peaceful". No one wants to talk about the texts behind their beliefs, or the fact that those "Extremists" are actually being more faithful to those texts than the "peaceful" Muslims.
My actual answer, since the analogy of cancer seemed to confuse and distract you, was: I don't hate Muslim people. I think they are trapped in a religion that is violent, abusive, incoherant, and does not, in any way, lead to God. Those people, every single one of them, needs God...the real God. And that God that many of them are coming to him.
Let me also say that these thoughts are not just focused on Islam. Every false religion out there is the same: perhaps not as violent and therefore the people trapped are as...needy...for rescue. But all of them are perishing away from God, and that is tragic.
That is why Christ told us to go to the Nations: the Great Commision.

Islamic terrorists are terrorizing and their apologists complain about the fearful response it provokes. Islamaphobia is a justified and proper response for most people. While we are supposed to fear God rather than man.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Islamaphobia is a justified and proper response for most people. While we are supposed to fear God rather than man.
This term -- Islamophobia -- was invented by Muslims in the West in order to DETER strong and swift action against their conspiracy to destroy the West either through terrorism or by any other means (*asymmetric warfare*).

Had there been anyone (among the national leaders) in the West with the perception and the guts to properly understand Radical Islam (and the Koran), they would have announced repeatedly since 1970 that Islam was AT WAR with the West, and it would be fought until one side or the other succumbed. Therefore the West must take appropriate action, which would have included shutting out all Muslims from gaining entry into Western nations.

It made absolutely no sense to go into Afghanistan and Iraq to waste billions of dollars and thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of lives, when the solution was simpler -- all Muslims to be barred from the West, and no mosques permitted to be built. Border security was (and is) the primary issue, yet has been woefully neglected.

So now the West is losing on every side, and Radical Islam is winning hearts and minds as well as territory and political clout. Even Donald Trump has failed to do what he said he would regarding Islamic invasion and terrorism.