My meeting with Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I'm confused
sad.gif
.Or it must be that I'm tired, I haven't slept for 21 hours!

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
Get some Christians around you as fast as you can, and have them pray over you!!!!as fast as you can. Jesus can deliver you and bring you out of what ever is bringing you down. The name of Jesus can make all evil spirits flee.

EagleheartDave

Dec 31, 2007
Herman,Now I'm not normally a Bible quoter but this verse was well and firmly stuck in my head as I read what was happening for you. Isaiah 41:10 says "Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." I agree with Crooner... surround yourself with those who can support your faith and pray that your fear be uplifted by God through the name of Jesus. I will be praying for you as I pray for myself.

Kimshi42

Dec 27, 2007
I'm not clear...are you also in tarot and magic? Then that's the culprit, at least in part. Get away from the occult. Get into a church.I'm sorry, I also don't understand why you haven't worked and why you cry every day. Fear?Can you talk to your soulmate again for support too?My mother was (is?) also into the occult: cards, psychics, using the Bible as talisman, charms/crystals, candles, astrology. And she also deals with extreme fear issues, actually phobias. I don't know if these fears were the cause of her dabbling in the occult or the result - probably both. But I see a possible pattern here.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
God has given you power over Evil spirits BUT its up to you to claim it you must belive upon him repent of your sins and order all evil away from you inthe name of Jesus ChristThen follow all the above advise. Your life will change only when you claim what is yours accept and believe what Christ has done for you. Then put yourself in his hands give to him what you can not handle to him. But as long as you just lay around and cry and do nothing God will let you. You must come to him.Heres an anology for you to consider........ imagine You have a huge meal on the dinning room table.You lock yourself in your bedroom crying and feeling bad until you strave to death. Who fault is it. The food was there it just required action from you to come and get it.Its much the same with God he is in there waiting for you to come to himare you going to stay in your current condition. Or get up and Come take what he has offered you ????????????

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
Herman1979 if you want to get better listen to all of us. Get out of bed and plead with God in Jesus name to heal you. I havent heard any responce from you except responding about the va hospital. God will move when you move!!!!

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Wow! It sounds as if you have been allowed to see the spirit world that is totally scary for most human eyes. For the Bible clearly tells us that our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but it is a spiritual battle we're in (Ephesians 6:12). We are told that though we walk in the flesh we do not war in the flesh (2 Corinthians 3 and 4). God's intention for you is His peace. Jesus came to give you peace, but it is so different than any you can find temporarily from anyone or anything around you in the physical realm. Grab hold to Christ. He is calling to you. It may be in a whisper right now. The very fact that you came to this site is proof that you are looking for Him. Read John chapter 14. He wants to give you His peace. Read Romans Ch.8 that says he did not give you a spirit of bondage to fear. Once you are His, you are brand new and can claim these things as truth because they are! Jesus fought Satan with scripture and so can you. Know God's love by reading His love letter to you. It will come alive right in front of your eyes. I'm praying for you- "down in Louisiana"-but soon to be encouraged when things get better for you!

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
OOops! I should have put 2 Corinthians 10: 3 and 4. I'm sorry!Of course it wouldn't hurt us to read 3 and 4 too.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(Herman1979y;28519)
In 2000 I met this guy. He was into tarots and magick. In the same time I met my soulmate we were friends when we were young. This person told me I was an angel and that I was Jesus. After a while Amy came to visit me in Norway from Texas. The best week of my life. The best..The first night she was there she told me about her father. That died in a fire. He tought he was possesed since military ca.23 or so he later saw archangels and satan surrounding him. He burned himself with gasoline. Amy also told me about Her mom seeing Jesus pray between her and her grandmom in New york around 1960's. After the week of heaven I had this dream where I fell asleep and then a man started chanting and evil language. then my chest vibrated EXTREMLY strong. After a week I freeked out with ultimate fear. Ever since it's been this evil around my chest and extreme fear. At first I thought it was this occult person that did it. Now I think It was Jesus.This is my nightmare. I cry 4 hours a day. Haven't worked for 7 years and stay in bed most of the time
Hi Herman,They cannot understand what you are going through nor what you are talking about. Your problem is being afraid and being imprisoned by fear.Let me reassure you that anything that makes you afraid or causes you such extreme fear is not from God or our Lord Jesus Christ. James 1 , speaks about wisdom but I know your problem is more deep seated.You have not told us everything and who can blame you, but you have been deeply hurt and this caused you to doubt your own ability and the ability to cope. The first thing you must do is start studying your bible every day and pray. If you have guilt then confess to God and repent and these will be forgiven and forgotten. It is time to refrain from retrospect and looking inwardly or wondering how you can get back to being who you were and what you were able to do.You nust surrender yourself completely to God. Tell him everything and that you feel and believe you cannot bring yourself out of this. Then just leave it with him telling him your trusting him to bring you through. He will bring you through it to a new you. And eventually you will not be afraid to go out or feel so alien in the world. You will see the world open up to you as if reborn.Your not alone and when the time comes the Lord will make known why you had to go through these trials.Faithful.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Hey HermanI'm still not entirely sure what your going throught but here are a couple of verses I think will help you."Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good." Romans 12:9"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil. I Thessalonians 5: 21-22

Believer in Christ

Dec 17, 2007
Jesus is the light, he whom dispels the darkness. What you are going through now is nothing compared to the pits of hell. If you want to be saved from an eternity in hell, and want to be delivered from this darkness, then follow these instructions.1. Admit that you have sinned, and that because of that, you've been seperated from God. Repent from these sins, which means to turn away from them, and ask Jesus to forgive you. 2. Believe with all of your heart that Jesus Christ died for your sins, was ressurected, and is still alive, and that he hears your prayer.3. Invite Jesus Christ to become the lord of your life, and you shall be saved.Do you believe in these three things with all your heart, and mean what you say? Then let's pray!"Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”Now, did you pray the prayer above? Then you, my brother, have been garanteed eternal life with our lord, Jesus Christ. Now, in order to get to know him better, follow these steps:1. Be baptized.2. Get a bible, King James Version. 3. Read the bible daily, starting with the new testament.4. Pray with god. Now, this doesn't mean that you have to say a series of specific words, or have a ritual set up. You just need to talk to him! Talk to him as if he were your best friend, and be sincere. Talk to him about your problems, thank him for giving you life, anything. I pray to him daily, sometimes three times a day, sometimes randomly. Remember, God listens to all prayers.5. Believe! Just because at the moment you are saved you don't feel any diffrent, that doesn't mean that nothing happened. At the moment you were saved, you were reborn, and made a brother of God and all the other christians.Baptism is commanded by God, it say so in the bible. "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." Mark 16:16.If you refuse to be baptized, then you should examine your faith. But it does not mean that one who truly gives their heart to Jesus on a death bed, in the heat of warfare, or in a crashing airplane, will be kept out of heaven because they failed to be baptized. The thief on the cross next to Jesus didn't have time to be baptized before he died, but he had an opportunity to believe in Jesus and put his trust in Him, and Jesus responded by saying, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise" (Luke 23:43). A big mistake mankind has made is underestimating the bible, reducing it's worth to nothing more than a book in a bookstore. No, the bible is worth alot more than that, it shows you all of the rules God made, what he expects you to do with your new faith, and most importantly, about Jesus Christ's life on earth. Your bible is like a sword, read it every day to grow in faith with Christ. Underestimating the bible is one thing, but twisting god's laws is another.Tell somebody about your new faith, and join a church. Like other people have suggested, join a prayer group as well. And you can ask god for anything in prayer, anything that will help you grow in faith in him. Just ask, believe that your prayer will be answered, and be very sensitive to things happening around you, because God answers prayers in ways that you wouldn't expect. Most importantly, put your whole life and trust into the Lord's hands, no matter what the situation, and you'll have somebody who will love you for alll eternity.And now, I leave you, in hopes that you have repented, and been reborn in Christ. If you have any questions, just ask me, or anybody else in the forum. God bless you, and I'll pray for you tonight.:pray3:p.S: If I got any information wrong, or misquoted the bible, anybody, please tell me.

Herman1979y

Dec 25, 2007
My life is difficult. I don't belive in god anymore. Someone did something to me using the universe and my life is ruin. I have so much fear. I feel satan all around me and inside me.

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
HermanWhat do you want to do about this problem? You havent said much. Its time to take action. I have a feeling you are either making this up or you are really scared. But you havent re-acted to any of the comments made here over past few days. Give us your reaction or I am going to leave this post ( In Jesus Name)

Herman1979y

Dec 25, 2007
This what is done to me is the highest forms of magick I just know it. I have cried to god everynight and prayed to the light and angels higher than the light.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Herman1979y;29272)
This what is done to me is the highest forms of magick I just know it. I have cried to god everynight and prayed to the light and angels higher than the light.
Magic (Witchcrraft, wizards, charmers, fortune teller etc) are clearly from Satan. It is clearly abomination to God.Jag