my new shecdule 3 hours walk in forest trail. 3 hours bible 3 hours youtube christian

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you say me it ?
I'm retired and take a 30-minute walk Monday-Saturday. I've read the Bible, cover to cover, three times, and read briefly out of Psalms every morning. I enjoy Christian music on YouTube, though I've had this ringing in my ears lately and am not sure I ought to be listening to music on YouTube (though some of my own music is posted on YouTube).

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
I'm retired and take a 30-minute walk Monday-Saturday. I've read the Bible, cover to cover, three times, and read briefly out of Psalms every morning. I enjoy Christian music on YouTube, though I've had this ringing in my ears lately and am not sure I ought to be listening to music on YouTube (though some of my own music is posted on YouTube).
did about 3km today.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5 -10 minute prayer with repentance and asking for understanding on that which you will read.
Only one chapter or less to read as it will leave you hungry for more.(Next time)
And when you walk, think about(meditate) on that which you read, and talk to The Lord about it. Ask questions.