• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not, and that's the beautiful thing about God's word, we all see it a little different and one day in heaven we will see who's right
You really should read your own posts.

"Just because of a translators bias will not be someone's downfall."

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope,

Ezekiel 16
50They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.

'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.” Ezekiel 16:49-50

In the original Hebrew the word here translated as detestable things is שִׁקּוּץ (shiqquts) Not Abomination. Abomination is תּוֹעֵבָה (toʿevah),

שִׁקּוּץ (shiqquts) refers to idol worship

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gays have the highest rate of suicidality--people like you truly despise them, because you encourage them to celebrate their misery.
False. Many groups have higher suicide rates. Native American's have a suicide rate about 40% higher. Does that fact justify racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.