• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Gay Agenda $ 2
-
-

1.) "“The first order of business is desensitization of the American public concerning gays and gay rights. To desensitize the public is to help it view homosexuality with indifference""""

2. ) “The Overhauling of Straight America” as the “bible” of the homosexual agenda.'"

3. ) “almost any behavior begins to look normal if you are exposed to enough of it . . . The way to benumb raw sensitivities about homosexuality is to have a lot of people talk a great deal about the subject in a neutral or supportive way . . . Constant talk builds the impression that public opinion is at least divided on the subject, and that a sizable segment accepts or even practices homosexuality.
“And when we say talk about homosexuality, we mean just that. In the early stages of any campaign to reach straight America, the masses should not be shocked and repelled by premature exposure to homosexual behavior itself. Instead, the imagery of sex should be downplayed .""

4.) '""When we are exposed to anything repeatedly, it becomes routine and normal. What initially might shock someone eventually can become acceptable. And acceptability is the ultimate goal. What at one time was highly offensive to the vast majority of Americans is now no big deal. They’ve been lulled into complacency."""

5.) """Where we talk is important, The average American household watches over seven hours of TV daily. Those hours open up a gateway into the private world of straights, through which a Trojan horse might be passed . . .
“So far, gay Hollywood has provided our best covert weapon in the battle to desensitize the mainstream. Bit by bit over the past ten years, gay characters and gay themes have been introduced into TV programs and films . . . On the whole the impact has been encouraging.”

6.)'"When conservative churches condemn gays, there are only two things we can do to confound the homophobia of true believers. First, we can use talk to muddy the moral waters. This means publicizing support for gays by more moderate churches,"""

7.) “In any campaign to win over the public, gays must be cast as victims in need of protection,”

8.) "If gays are presented, instead, as a strong and prideful tribe promoting a rigidly nonconformist and deviant lifestyle, they are more likely to be seen as a public menace that justifies resistance and oppression. For that reason, we must forego the temptation to strut our ‘gay pride’ publicly when it conflicts with the = """Gay Victim image,”
“It almost goes without saying that groups on the farthest margin of acceptability such as NAMBLA [the North American Man-Boy Love Association,} which as its name suggests promotes adult-child homosexual sex] must play no part at all in such a campaign: suspected child-molesters will never look like victims . . .

9.) “At a later stage of the media campaign for gay rights . . . it will be time to get tough with remaining opponents. To be blunt, they must be vilified . . . Our goal here is twofold. First, we seek to replace the mainstream’s homophobia with shame and guilt. Second, we intend to make the anti-gays look so nasty that average Americans will want to dissociate themselves from such types”

10.) ""You say we all lead lives you don’t respect. But you’re just frightened. You think that we’ll corrupt your kids if our agenda goes unchecked. Funny, just this once, you’re correct.”
“We’ll convert your children – happens bit by bit, quietly and subtly and you will barely notice it…”
“Just like you’re worried, they’ll change their group of friends, you won’t approve of where they go at night. And you’ll be disgusted when they start finding things online that you kept far from their sight…”

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
All gays are not proselytizers to homosexuality, but the spirit of whoredom is. There were other gays in the world than the cities of Sodom and Gemorrha. But they are wholly given to the spirit of whoredom, so that they would force even angels to join them in their perversion.

There has been however a purposed piecemeal effort, like liberalism, not just to be left alone, or even accepted, but to dominate the society.

And there are always exceptions to the rule, but the rule is true on the whole.

Of course the nature of the people and movement can be seen by their public expression on parade. Gross, gross, gross.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Gay Agenda $ 2
-
-

1.) "“The first order of business is desensitization of the American public concerning gays and gay rights. To desensitize the public is to help it view homosexuality with indifference""""

2. ) “The Overhauling of Straight America” as the “bible” of the homosexual agenda.'"

3. ) “almost any behavior begins to look normal if you are exposed to enough of it . . . The way to benumb raw sensitivities about homosexuality is to have a lot of people talk a great deal about the subject in a neutral or supportive way . . . Constant talk builds the impression that public opinion is at least divided on the subject, and that a sizable segment accepts or even practices homosexuality.
“And when we say talk about homosexuality, we mean just that. In the early stages of any campaign to reach straight America, the masses should not be shocked and repelled by premature exposure to homosexual behavior itself. Instead, the imagery of sex should be downplayed .""

4.) '""When we are exposed to anything repeatedly, it becomes routine and normal. What initially might shock someone eventually can become acceptable. And acceptability is the ultimate goal. What at one time was highly offensive to the vast majority of Americans is now no big deal. They’ve been lulled into complacency."""

5.) """Where we talk is important, The average American household watches over seven hours of TV daily. Those hours open up a gateway into the private world of straights, through which a Trojan horse might be passed . . .
“So far, gay Hollywood has provided our best covert weapon in the battle to desensitize the mainstream. Bit by bit over the past ten years, gay characters and gay themes have been introduced into TV programs and films . . . On the whole the impact has been encouraging.”

6.)'"When conservative churches condemn gays, there are only two things we can do to confound the homophobia of true believers. First, we can use talk to muddy the moral waters. This means publicizing support for gays by more moderate churches,"""

7.) “In any campaign to win over the public, gays must be cast as victims in need of protection,”

8.) "If gays are presented, instead, as a strong and prideful tribe promoting a rigidly nonconformist and deviant lifestyle, they are more likely to be seen as a public menace that justifies resistance and oppression. For that reason, we must forego the temptation to strut our ‘gay pride’ publicly when it conflicts with the = """Gay Victim image,”
“It almost goes without saying that groups on the farthest margin of acceptability such as NAMBLA [the North American Man-Boy Love Association,} which as its name suggests promotes adult-child homosexual sex] must play no part at all in such a campaign: suspected child-molesters will never look like victims . . .

9.) “At a later stage of the media campaign for gay rights . . . it will be time to get tough with remaining opponents. To be blunt, they must be vilified . . . Our goal here is twofold. First, we seek to replace the mainstream’s homophobia with shame and guilt. Second, we intend to make the anti-gays look so nasty that average Americans will want to dissociate themselves from such types”

10.) ""You say we all lead lives you don’t respect. But you’re just frightened. You think that we’ll corrupt your kids if our agenda goes unchecked. Funny, just this once, you’re correct.”
“We’ll convert your children – happens bit by bit, quietly and subtly and you will barely notice it…”
“Just like you’re worried, they’ll change their group of friends, you won’t approve of where they go at night. And you’ll be disgusted when they start finding things online that you kept far from their sight…”
Oh this one again.

Here is the original

and as anyone can see a huge chunk of the quotes you have presented here don't appear anywhere.

This leaves the same basic question. If this homosexual agenda is so horrible, why are you lying about it?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love the people. God loves the people, unless their sins havent been taken care of. Then he must be pissed off mad?

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh this one again.

Here is the original

and as anyone can see a huge chunk of the quotes you have presented here don't appear anywhere.

This leaves the same basic question. If this homosexual agenda is so horrible, why are you lying about it?
Look. I refuse to judge any gay.

I knew 4 gay couples in my life and they were very nice concerned citizens.(2 were card carrying members of the RCC) I also knew one lesbian couple(Also RCC ) who also was nice to me . They were customers of mine.

These people all lived as heterosexual couples in homes and worked at jobs just like you and me. (It might surprise you to know how many of these work for the US government!)

I had no issue with them any more then I have an issue with someone of another religion,
or another country

What I find so abhorrent is the in your face... like the pictures @Behold showed.

Why do these people feel the need to have parades and flaunt themselves as they do?

It is almost a driving force with them.

A few years ago Disney had a gay pride day at Disney World but no one knew, so the mom and dad taking the kids there ran into those wearing clothing that showed their bare rear-ends.. or bare boobies....WHY?

Hollyweird is forcing the issue in television and in the movies.

So now we have anyone with eyes to see from the age of 3 and up seeing things that should at minimum be reserved for adults. To them they see and it becomes the norm.

They go to school and their teachers start the brainwashing on their moldable minds
and the start of Trans that again should be reserved until they are adults. (Bruce Jenner style)
(Which anyone can see he does not look a bit like a normal woman)

Tranny men in woman's sports is horrible... But why are they there? I would guess cause they cannot make it in men's sports. Or normal men joining sororities and they cannot be removed

It is the in your face that has got to stop. But it wont because it has been permitted to go to far.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe that people have the right to be anything they want to be as without knowing Jesus they are already lost in sin and condemned. Now the bible tells us that Jesus came into the world to save the world not condemn it.

But if a thief, violent criminal or occult follower comes to Jesus and repents we would expect them to stop thieving, being violent or clinging on to their occult practices.

However, with such a thing as homosexuality it is more difficult as relationships, emotions and love are involved. Can love be repented of?

Whilst I know what the scriptures say, to me this issue is not black and white as it may involve long term loving relationships - even life long commitment to each other.

In these views I am not talking about one night stands or promiscuity, they are a different thing entirely.

When I started to type my answer to this thread @Behold , I had no idea that this is what would come out.
But I have been praying about this exact thing just recently, asking God to guide my thoughts on the subject as I really felt unsure.

So while I now believe he has showed me part of the answer I still think there is more prayer needed on the matter before we condemn people.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that people have the right to be anything they want to be as without knowing Jesus they are already lost in sin and condemned.

Except when I posted before about the couples that are RCC committed. They believe they are saved.... and I OTOH would be condemned.

One of those couples is buried in a Catholic cemetery. I have no idea what the funeral was like.
Now the bible tells us that Jesus came into the world to save the world not condemn it.

But if a thief, violent criminal or occult follower comes to Jesus and repents we would expect them to stop thieving, being violent or clinging on to their occult practices.

However, with such a thing as homosexuality it is more difficult as relationships, emotions and love are involved. Can love be repented of?
YES. The same as if some heterosexual relationship fell apart and they suffered the anguish of a broken heart and lived the balance of their life alone to avoid that pain again
Whilst I know what the scriptures say, to me this issue is not black and white as it may involve long term loving relationships - even life long commitment to each other.

In these views I am not talking about one night stands or promiscuity, they are a different thing entirely.

When I started to type my answer to this thread @Behold , I had no idea that this is what would come out.
But I have been praying about this exact thing just recently, asking God to guide my thoughts on the subject as I really felt unsure.

So while I now believe he has showed me part of the answer I still think there is more prayer needed on the matter before we condemn people.
Do not condemn them. That is up to God.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Except when I posted before about the couples that are RCC committed. They believe they are saved.... and I OTOH would be condemned.

One of those couples is buried in a Catholic cemetery. I have no idea what the funeral was like.

YES. The same as if some heterosexual relationship fell apart and they suffered the anguish of a broken heart and lived the balance of their life alone to avoid that pain again

Do not condemn them. That is up to God.
I do not condemn them.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Reader,

God is not going to set aside his viewpoint regarding homosexual sexuality, that DEFINES "GAY">..., based on A homosexuals mentally disturbed feelings.

This world system is run by feelings, and emotions, and the Devil uses this against us, as he will use anything to try to cause us to accept what is not acceptable to God.

There are those who see 2 homosexual men, holding "their" baby boys, and smiling "lovingly"... as "thats a cute couple".

They are so "in love".

However, God does not see this filthy perversion, that is going to perversely taint these children's minds, morality, and sexuality, (and those 2 men in the photo below will make it happen)....., .as "ok".

See, That's not Love... that is a twisted and perverted and immoral behavior...that's been legalized..and this world system presents it as IT's idea of love, among others.

This same world system that is happy that Jesus was tortured and nailed, is happy so very happy that Gays can adopt.

God would that ALL come to Jesus and be forgiven, but until they do, they're not.

The filthy sin of Homosexuality is not beyond the reach of The eternal forgiveness purchased by The Shed Blood of Jesus on Cross.

But on the other hand, the born again, are to love what God loves, and never are we to accept what God's doesn't.
-
-

1703972681250.png
S

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But being gay is not a crime any more as it once was and people have the free choice to be gay. It isn't something that can be legislated against any more and that is quite right.

I know what the bible says but what did Jesus say about it?

Reactions: Nancy

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Corinthians 6:9-20
New King James Version

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [a]homosexuals, nor [b]sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [
c]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Glorify God in Body and Spirit​

12 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not [d]helpful. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of [e]any.
13 Foods for the stomach and the stomach for foods, but God will destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.
14 And God both raised up the Lord and will also raise us up by His power.
15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? Certainly not!
16 Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot is one body with her? For “the two,” He says, “shall become one flesh.”
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
18 Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.
19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body [f]and in your spirit, which are God’s.

The sinner can be saved upon godly sorrow repentance but then they MUST TURN FROM THEIR SIN UNTO GOD !

The ungodly shall not inherit the kingdom of God !

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The ungodly shall not inherit the kingdom of God !

All Christian were "ungodly" who have been given the gift of Righteousness that is God's Salvation.
Its God's Righteousness that makes them righteous, not their lifestyle.

God does not accept us or keep us, because we are good, as "all have sinned".

He takes us, and keeps us, based on the Cross of Christ, and for no other reason.

He accepts a murderer or a homosexual or a pride filled religious nut bar, for the same reason..

"All that call on the name of Jesus, shall be saved".

Jesus said..."ALL that believe in me... I GIVE UNTO YOU... Eternal Life, and you shall never go to Hell, (Perish)."

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm definitely not condoning homosexuality, I'm just trying to get my head around the way it should be handled by the
Church.

Promiscuity can be dealt with in gays as in 'normal' single people - turn your back on it and give it up. But how should/would the Church deal with a 'married' gay couple with children if they became born again believers? Would they want to break up this 'family' who love each other? Would they even pray about it?

The same might apply to a man who became born again but had more than one wife; would he be expected to get rid of one of them plus any children they might have together?

Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
. But how should/would the Church deal with a 'married' gay couple with children if they became born again believers?

Well, to begin with, God does not see them as married.
God sees them as perverted, and that "family" as a abomination.

So, the Church has to see it the same way, while also recognizing that The Cross of Christ, is for us all.
Its for THEM...US.....

"ALL who will believe"...

The "Gay couple", newly born again, would have to recant their marriage, that isn't a marriage in God's eyes.... and right there is where the Devil has this situation become so CRAZY, that its all but impossible to resolve.
See, God also does not recognize them as being Parents or married.

So, once you put all that reality on brand new "gay" baby Christians who are in love with perverted sex, and have been pre-conditioned to think that they are "normal".. and we are the "haters".....

So, that is a TIME BOMB that is going to explode, and i dont think that many of them are going to be willing to pay the price to live according to what is against their entire reason to exist.... right up until the second they trusted in Christ.

I can tell you this..
If they are born again, then they remain so, but, that lifestyle is a death style, most especially for the male homosexual.
Its a fact that Homosexuals go to the DOCTOR. to get AID's Meds, renewed.... so that they can practice gay sex and not DIE.

So......If possible reader, .. relate their false marriage and their perverted sexuality and this adoption abomination, to the Corinthian young man who was having sex with his Dad's new wife.
What happened?
Paul had him sent out of the Church, until the young man turned from it, and then Paul said......"bring him back, as we are not trying to destroy him, and we dont want him to harm himself"..

So, how do you get this "couple" to turn from all that they have done, become, and are wanting to continue?
How can you explain to a 5 yrs old.....>"Johnny and Timmy, .. we are not really your parents'....

Ugly huh?

See what SIN CAN DO? Especially when its LEGALIZED and CODIFIED and PROMOTED?

The DEVIL is laughing while people are being DESTROYED.

So, what we have to do, is get that Romans 1 mind regarding NT understanding, and try to spiritually work the problem,.. and not from a politically corrected = "their point of view" or the "Legal" point of view.
We have to tackle this from God's viewpoint that is against all that.....to begin with.
We have to understand that we and now they, are in this world but not OF IT.
Not OF the world's behavior and what it supports and tolerates.
We are against that....because we belong to GOD who is against it, forever.

That's a harsh reality., but its a fact.

Its an ugly situation the Gays who are married and have adopted are in...., and that they bring to the Local Church ..., as this legalized immorality is authored by the DEVIL..... as its the most CONFUSED situation that the Devil who is the "author of confusion", has created, recently.

Reader, let me nail this down for you a bit more directly..

The local church, can not have children sitting in the pews, asking their born again parents....>"so, i can do that "? "That is alright". "Its alright to have 2 married daddy's"?

They can't SEE gay families, as "thats ok with God".. "so, its ok for me".

Understand?

You have to see that one., clearly, or you are looking at it from the wrong direction.

Last edited:

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, to begin with, God does not see them as married.
God sees them as perverted, and that "family" as a abomination.

So, the Church has to see it the same way, while also recognizing that The Cross of Christ, is for us all.
Its for THEM...US.....

"ALL who will believe"...

The "Gay couple", newly born again, would have to recant their marriage, that isn't a marriage in God's eyes.... and right there is where the Devil has this situation become so CRAZY, that its all but impossible to resolve.
See, God also does not recognize them as being Parents or married.

So, once you put all that reality on brand new "gay" baby Christians who are in love with perverted sex, and have been pre-conditioned to think that they are "normal".. and we are the "haters".....

So, that is a TIME BOMB that is going to explode, and i dont think that many of them are going to be willing to pay the price to live according to what is against their entire reason to exist.... right up until the second they trusted in Christ.

I can tell you this..
If they are born again, then they remain so, but, that lifestyle is a death style, most especially for the male homosexual.
Its a fact that Homosexuals go to the DOCTOR. to get AID's Meds, renewed.... so that they can practice gay sex and not DIE.

So......If possible reader, .. relate their false marriage and their perverted sexuality and this adoption abomination, to the Corinthian young man who was having sex with his Dad's new wife.
What happened?
Paul had him sent out of the Church, until the young man turned from it, and then Paul said......"bring him back, as we are not trying to destroy him, and we dont want him to harm himself"..

So, how do you get this "couple" to turn from all that they have done, become, and are wanting to continue?
How can you explain to a 5 yrs old.....>"Johnny and Timmy, .. we are not really your parents'....

Ugly huh?

See what SIN CAN DO? Especially when its LEGALIZED and CODIFIED and PROMOTED?

The DEVIL is laughing while people are being DESTROYED.

So, what we have to do, is get that Romans 1 mind regarding NT understanding, and try to spiritually work the problem,.. and not from a politically corrected = "their point of view" or the "Legal" point of view.
We have to tackle this from God's viewpoint that is against all that.....to begin with.
We have to understand that we and now they, are in this world but not OF IT.
Not OF the world's behavior and what it supports and tolerates.
We are against that....because we belong to GOD who is against it, forever.

That's a harsh reality., but its a fact.

Its an ugly situation the Gays who are married and have adopted are in...., and that they bring to the Local Church ..., as this legalized immorality is authored by the DEVIL..... as its the most CONFUSED situation that the Devil who is the "author of confusion", has created, recently.

Reader, let me nail this down for you a bit more directly..

The local church, can not have children sitting in the pews, asking their born again parents....>"so, i can do that "? "That is alright". "Its alright to have 2 married daddy's"?

They can't SEE gay families, as "thats ok with God".. "so, its ok for me".

Understand?

You have to see that one., clearly, or you are looking at it from the wrong direction.
:Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But my point is - married or not - would the Church tear this loving group apart?
The Presbyterian USA church would not. And, as is their custom would baptize their child.

My question is. Are they married in the eyes of God?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But my point is - married or not - would the Church tear this loving group apart?
Hey Pearl,

I think you are looking at it the wrong way. The Church doesn't tear people apart. A person chooses if they want to live in sin or not. A person chooses to be a part of The Church or not. If The Church tells them what they are doing is a sin and they refuse to listen to The Church, then we are to treat them like a heathen and a tax collector (Matthew 18:17).

I know it sounds harsh, but when a person chooses to live in sin the consequences are harsh.

Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.