My plea

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
My plea for young people especially young Christians:I understand it is very difficult to go through young ages now a days because there is so much pressure from all kind of directions. Your parents and society want you to be successful by getting high degree of education and if you don't you feel like a failure. You want to be accepted by all around you to make you feel important. You want to have everything what your friends have; material things, intimate relationships romantically etc...To prepare these difficult years and pressures from society and partents, you need to be trained by Jesus' teachings in the New Testament. Jesus' teachings are for everyone but young ones don't like it because it is very challenging for them. Jesus teaches us to give up many things coming from secular world. It seems that we cannot follow Jesus' teachings.Jesus tells us that with His help anything is possible. Jesus teachings are solution to everything.I plead to young people to take Jesus' challenge and prepare for any difficulty comes from the world. You will get surprise how blessing it is to follow Jesus' teachings in no time. I would like to add that please strive to obey EVERYTHING that He teacches. Thank you:)

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your plea is being heard - there is a lot going on out there with the youth but at the same time the old enemy is working just as hard in secular institutions. The best thing that can be done includes prayer and willingness to help when and where you can. Offer youth around you a place to come get answers when they're struggling and don't be afraid to point out a passage in the Bible that can shed some light on their situation. As an elder, it is the duty of adults to help the younger ones. You'll be suprised how many kids and teens will listen to you. Plant the seed and let it grow.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(SwampFox;6645)
Your plea is being heard - there is a lot going on out there with the youth but at the same time the old enemy is working just as hard in secular institutions. The best thing that can be done includes prayer and willingness to help when and where you can. Offer youth around you a place to come get answers when they're struggling and don't be afraid to point out a passage in the Bible that can shed some light on their situation. As an elder, it is the duty of adults to help the younger ones. You'll be suprised how many kids and teens will listen to you. Plant the seed and let it grow.
Thanks for your encouragement. I know very well that young people are very receptive comparing adults. I Have been doing it since I became Christian 8 years ago. I have been doing in Christians forums using PM and many other methods. Internet is one of the great tools for evangelism.
smile.gif