• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How could you know?? Jesus in John 3:7-8 declared:
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Knowing how you read written words, if you don't understand the above, let me know and I'll expound it to you.

Just read my posts and see if I ever was born again according to Scripture.

To God Be The Glory
Like your partner @Ritajanice You stop short in the passage and fail to get the whole of Jesus words

Your right, I do not feel it or know where it came, But I know when it came

You see both of you stop here

Yet Nicodemus asked him a question right after this.

"how can these things be"

and jesus answered him..

9 Nicodemus answered and said to Him, “How can these things be?”

10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? 11 Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man [b]who is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should [c]not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You see this is Jesus explaining to Nicodemus HOW to be born again (how can these things be)

Its easy..

Look to the cross in faith

Do this, You will be born again, and you will never die.

Like I said. I know when I did this.. I have to assume maybe you never did? Thats why you do not know when?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Another commentary.

So is every one that is born of the Spirit:
he is regenerated by grace, that is, as free and sovereign, as powerful and irresistible, and as secret and imperceptible, as the wind is: and seeing so ordinary a thing as the blowing of the wind is of such a nature, and so little to be accounted for; regeneration by the Spirit of God, who is comparable to the wind, and whose name so signifies, need not be thought so marvellous and astonishing, though the natural man discerns it not, and cannot account for it. The beauty and propriety of this simile will more appear by observing, that the same Hebrew word, (xwr) , is used both for the wind, and for the Spirit of God; it is used for the "wind", in ( Genesis 3:8 ) ( 8:1 ) ( 1 Kings 19:11 ) ( Ecclesiastes 1:6 ) ; and in other places, and for the Spirit of God, in ( Genesis 1:2 ) ( 6:3 ) ( Job 33:4 ) , and elsewhere: and so likewise the Greek word (pneuma) , is used for them both, for the wind in this place, and often for the Holy Ghost: and it may be observed, that the Holy Spirit, because of his powerful, comfortable, and quickening influences, is compared to the wind, especially to the south wind, in some passages of the Old Testament, which Christ might have in view, ( Song of Solomon 4:16 ) ( Zechariah 9:14 ) . What our Lord here says, concerning the wind, is confirmed by all experience, and philosophical observations; the rise of winds, from whence they come, and whither they go, cannot be ascertained; the treasures of them are only with God, and known to him; see ( Ecclesiastes 11:5 ) .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another commentary.

So is every one that is born of the Spirit:
he is regenerated by grace, that is, as free and sovereign, as powerful and irresistible, and as secret and imperceptible, as the wind is: and seeing so ordinary a thing as the blowing of the wind is of such a nature, and so little to be accounted for; regeneration by the Spirit of God, who is comparable to the wind, and whose name so signifies, need not be thought so marvellous and astonishing, though the natural man discerns it not, and cannot account for it. The beauty and propriety of this simile will more appear by observing, that the same Hebrew word, (xwr) , is used both for the wind, and for the Spirit of God; it is used for the "wind", in ( Genesis 3:8 ) ( 8:1 ) ( 1 Kings 19:11 ) ( Ecclesiastes 1:6 ) ; and in other places, and for the Spirit of God, in ( Genesis 1:2 ) ( 6:3 ) ( Job 33:4 ) , and elsewhere: and so likewise the Greek word (pneuma) , is used for them both, for the wind in this place, and often for the Holy Ghost: and it may be observed, that the Holy Spirit, because of his powerful, comfortable, and quickening influences, is compared to the wind, especially to the south wind, in some passages of the Old Testament, which Christ might have in view, ( Song of Solomon 4:16 ) ( Zechariah 9:14 ) . What our Lord here says, concerning the wind, is confirmed by all experience, and philosophical observations; the rise of winds, from whence they come, and whither they go, cannot be ascertained; the treasures of them are only with God, and known to him; see ( Ecclesiastes 11:5 ) .
You can post many commentaries

But as long as you continue to ignore where Nicodemus asked Jesus HOW to be born again, and ignore jesus answer.

You show you do not understand the passage,

Ignore me all you want. it does not make you right.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Knowing how you read written words, if you don't understand the above, let me know and I'll expound it to you.
When we have been Born Again by the “will”of God...we certainly know when he makes us Born Again right at the point of being regenerated by his Spirit....he testifies with our spirit as he’s indwelling us, that we are Gods children, ( he speaks to our spirit).....because he knew the date,time,day,evening , when he will make us Born Again...we did not, only did we know the moment he regenerated our spirit and brought our spirit Alive in Christ.
I emphasise....
What we don’t know is...when the rebirth will take place, ..only the minute it happens, unfortunately those who believe they chose God ,don’t understand this....

We understand because we were Born Again by the “ will” of God...not by our own will....so the scripture above makes perfect sense to us...that is how we were Born Of The Spirit....by the “ will” of God and not by the will of man...

Here is more scripture how by the will of God we are Born Again...we are Born Again by his seed, that seed is the Holy Spirit, which is imperishable/ incorruptible seed...by “ HIS” will as we see here.Born Again by the “Word” Of “ God”....easy to understand.
Praise God.

1 Peter 1:23​

“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”

Last edited:

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we have been Born Again by the “will”of God...we certainly know when he makes us Born Again right at the point of being regenerated by his Spirit....he testifies with our spirit as he’s indwelling us, that we are Gods children, ( he speaks to our spirit).....because he knew the date,time,day,evening , when he will make us Born Again...we did not, only did we know the moment he regenerated our spirit and brought our spirit Alive in Christ.
I emphasise....
What we don’t know is...when the rebirth will take place, ..only the minute it happens, unfortunately those who believe they chose God ,don’t understand this....

We understand because we were Born Again by the “ will” of God...not by our own will....so the scripture above makes perfect sense to us...that is how we were Born Of The Spirit....by the “ will” of God and not by the will of man...

Here is more scripture how by the will of God we are Born Again...we are Born Again by his seed, that seed is the Holy Spirit, which is imperishable/ incorruptible seed...by “ HIS” will as we see here.Born Again by the “Word” Of “ God”....easy to understand.
Praise God.

1 Peter 1:23

“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”
And here is the kicker, we read in Romans 8:14-17:

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

To God Be The Glory

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, but if you continue in sin, then what?

The born again are "made free from sin", .. so, that's a spiritual "Son-ship" status that remains.

See, there is no sin in heaven....

There is no sin found in the KOG.

There is no sin found, "in Christ"

And all the born again, are "in Christ". = "seated in Heavenly places"...as "ONE with God'"" (Born......again)

How to understand that?

Very simple...

The LAW defines sin and sinners.. as it has that dominion.

If the LAW has been removed, then it has no more ability to define.., as it has no more dominion. (no more authority).

The born again are "not under the Law...but, under Grace".

A.) "where there is no law, there is no Transgression".

The born again are now and for eternity RE-defined by the New covenant, and that is to have become...
= "The righteousness of God, in Christ".. as a "new Creation".

AA.) "Christ is the End of the LAW.....for Righteousness, to/for...everyone who Believes" = All the Born again.

Last edited:

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we do no

Because we made the decision to trust Christ
Ah, there it is, you made a decision to trust Christ!!
In other words, deciding to trust Christ made you the king maker and not God. Lol.
And if you didn't trust Christ then you are lost??

To God Be The Glory

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The born again are "made free from sin", .. so, that's a spiritual "Son-ship" status that remains
So, how do you reconcile the above with what Paul said under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, that we read in Romans 7:14-25:

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that [it is] good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but [how] to perform that which is good I find not.
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Please don't say like other professing Christians that when Paul penned these verses he was still carnal, not yet saved if you will.

To God Be The Glory

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And here is the kicker, we read in Romans 8:14-17:

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

To God Be The Glory
Amen!!!...Praise God that he made our spirit “ Born Again “ “ Born Again “ of imperishable/ incorruptible seed that liveth and abideth forever....

Reactions: JunChosen

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, there it is, you made a decision to trust Christ!!
In other words, deciding to trust Christ made you the king maker and not God. Lol.
And if you didn't trust Christ then you are lost??

To God Be The Glory
Nope

when God offers you something, You decide to say yes or no

Abraham decided to say yes. And god credited Abraham with righteousness.

It is obvious you do not understand the character of God..

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So, how do you reconcile the above with what Paul said under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, that we read in Romans 7:14-25:

All you have to do is read the rest of what Paul teaches, vs, only that part that you posted.

You haven't yet.

Once you do, you'll read...>"CHRIST always gives me the VICTORY"..

and...

"I can do ALL THINGS through Christ, which Strengthens me"

See that?

YOU MISSED ALL THAT....As = That is the end of Paul's teaching that started with...>"that which i would do i can't">

So, your issue, isn't Paul's teaching....its your lack of BIBLE STUDY... @JunChosen

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope

when God offers you something, You decide to say yes or no

Abraham decided to say yes. And god credited Abraham with righteousness.

It is obvious you do not understand the character of God
Since it's obvious to you that I don't know the character of God, please enlighten me with what things has He offered?

To God Be The Glory

Reactions: Ritajanice

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, your issue, isn't Paul's teaching....its your lack of BIBLE STUDY... @JunChosen
Really? So why do you suppose I gave you Romans 7:14-25?? What did I wanted you to see that you didn't??!! You did NOT make any kinds of comments with those verses. but if you think you understand those verses, would you kindly expound on them?? Thank you.

I asked because people DO NOT KNOW NOR UNGERSTAND Bible doctrines and its' interpretations!!

To God Be The Glory

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since it's obvious to you that I don't know the character of God, please enlighten me with what things has He offered?

To God Be The Glory
What has he offered?
well lets see.
1. You were born. He offered you life. After adam fell. he could have stopped his human experiment
2. after you sinned, You were worthy of condemnation. He offered to allow you to live inspite the fact you had no right to live, and should have been removed immediately (as a good friend of mine says, any day I wake up and I am not in hell is a great day, because that's where I deserve to be)
3. He offered you a life on this earth. Blessings and things to sustain you. A spouse, Children, The ability to take care of your family, You job, and the freedom to work wherever you want if you chose to do the word to be qualified for that job.
4. He offered to feed the earth with rain so that crops will grow. so animals can be fed and you can be fed with plants and animals and live a life.
5. He offered to not consider it robbery to be equal with God. but became as a man, and lived a life tempted in all ways as you are. yet without sin. so as the perfect lamb of God. he cam make the greatest atoning sacrifice as a perfect high priest for everyone on earth (the priest of Moses just paid the debt for all the children of Israel. But this represented what God did. Arronic priesthood sacrificed the animals for all people. elect or not) Just like Jesus, our high priest did

6. Then in his greatest act of love, He chose to set aside his sovereignty and allow free will for all men. so all men can chose to receive his grace gift, or reject his grace gift. He died for his enemy, while they were his enemy (this includes everyone) so that as he told nicodemus, Just as moses lifted the serpent on the pole. so to must the son of man be lifted up so WHOEVER believes in him will never perish but have eternal life ( Be born again)

See, You and you sister there refuse to look at this passage.

Moses was told to life the serpent up. because EVERYONE who was bitten were dead. They had no ability to save themselves and without Gods intervention. they would have eventually suffered the fate. But God, who is great in love, and not a respecter of persons. Had Moses lift that up. If you chose to believe, your condemnation was removed, If you chose to say no. Your condemnation was in the end fulfilled

Jesus said that is what he came to do. He would be lifted up. Every man woman and child is condemned to death, because of the poison if sin, So everyone who choses to look to the cross. their condemnation is removed, everyone who refuses to look, they will remain condemned, and in the end, suffer the eternal death they deserve.

Believe what you want. Both of you. But you do not understand the love of God at all. or the process of being born again (literally brought from death to life) all because you trusted Christ and looked to the cross.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Romans 8

King James Version

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Really? So why do you suppose I gave you Romans 7:14-25?? What did I wanted you to see that you didn't??!!

You've been taught that you are to sin, confess, and repeat.

See, everyone who reads : "that which i do i hate and that which i want to do i can't do" and does not read the rest of Paul's teaching is stuck in a wrong understanding.

Listen..
Paul wrote 12.9 more EPISTLES.... not just that chapter. And so many believers are trapped in that one chapter, because their pastor, church, denomination, is trapped in it.

PAUL didnt stop there...
THat was the beginning of His teaching = why the battle inside you happens...... and then he goes on to show you how to leave that wrong mind and find "Christ always Gives ME THE = Victory".

"Victory" is not...>"that which i want to do i can't".

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For anyone who is interested, commentary ..interesting read.

In Jeremiah 1:5 God says, “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born, I sanctified you; and I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” This is one of those verses that a lot of people hate because it clearly brings to our attention the sovereignty and control of God. Many people think of themselves as being autonomous, in control of their own lives and destiny; God says that He is in control.

God formed Jeremiah in the womb; that means he also set the time of his birth. But God goes back before his conception and says, “I knew you even before I formed you.” So, when did God first know him? Even before the foundations of the earth were laid, God knew all about him. God knit him together with just the right ingredients so he would be a vessel that could endure persecution, hardship, and abuse.

Many years ago, I worked at a cabinet factory where they used taping machines. We would put wood-grained tape on cabinet doors and drawer fronts for houses and apartments. A few of the new machines were imported from Italy, where they were manufactured. If we had trouble with one of the new machines, they would bring in the technicians from Italy, where the parts were made and the machine was assembled. They made them and understood how they worked; they knew how to correct a problem.

That’s kind of how it is with each one of us, God knows all about us, He put us together (knit us together in the womb). Even when we don’t know or understand what’s going on in our lives, He knows how we work and what we need. John 2:24-25 says, “But Jesus did not commit Himself to them because He knew all men, and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for he knew what was in man.”

In Jeremiah 1:6 he says, “Ah, Lord God, behold I cannot speak, for I am but a youth.” This seems to reveal humility on the part of Jeremiah. If you remember the story of Moses, he said something similar. When Isaiah was called, he said, “Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people with unclean lips.” Even Isaiah recognized his own sinfulness before God, and in humility repents. God uses humble people to accomplish great eternal things. If we are not humble, He brings us to our knees like He did Peter. After Peter’s humiliation, he went on to become one of the pillars of the early church.

The next thing we want to consider is the message of Jeremiah. He is sometimes referred to as “the weeping prophet,” why was that? His message was a condemning one that foretold of doom, destruction, and judgment. It pointed out the sinful ways of the Jewish people and their leaders. When he spoke the word or message from God, no one wanted to hear it.

Pashhur the son of Immer, who was chief governor in the house of the Lord, heard the warning that Jeremiah had prophesied. In anger, he struck him and put him in stocks in the gate of Benjamin. There was always someone out to get Him. In Jeremiah 18:18 it says, “Come and let us attack him with the tongue, and let us not give any heed to his words.”How would you like to be called to a ministry like that? He was called to speak the truth, then tortured and persecuted for doing what God told him to do.

The false prophets were there with their positive thinking, and good news in the days of the kings of Judah. But Jeremiah, who knew the heart and mind of God, rejected their false teachings. He didn’t change or alter his message to suit those around him! He spoke the oracle (message) of God accurately, as he received it from God. He chose to be true to the One who sent him instead of being a man-pleaser.

Jeremiah knew this earth was not his home; he was laying up treasure in heaven, where moth and rust cannot corrupt. Are we following the example of Jeremiah, by being obedient to God and His Word? Or, are we searching for pleasure and fulfillment here in this life?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
PAUL didnt stop there...
THat was the beginning of His teaching = why the battle inside you happens...... and then he goes on to show you how to leave that wrong mind and find "Christ always Gives ME THE = Victory"
Love this, Behold, that wrong mindset is what needs to be left behind, Amen!...God always speaks to me through you.......my opinion and belief.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Love this, Behold, that wrong mindset is what needs to be left behind, Amen!...God always speaks to me through you.......my opinion and belief.

When we are born again, . .. this is our SPIRiT.....Its not our body, or our mind.

The "carnal mind".. is still there, and we have to get that corrected, and that happens by revelation.

What revelation..??

A.) We have to understand that God's sees us, not as "down there in a body that is dying"..

He sees us, ONLY and Always... = "in Christ", "seated in heavenly Places"., as a "new Creation" = born again.

A.) God sees the born again, as the born again SPIRIT< = ........as THIS.... is the Son/Daughter of God.

And... READER.... that has to be understood and believed, and that isn't going to happen until someone Teaches you, so that you can even see it, to know to do it.
Most believers have been taught none of this, their entire Christian lives...

The BELIEVER has to realize that the "new creation in Christ" is not the body or the mind... .its the SPIRIT, that is Born again.. And God only sees THAT, as who we have now become., and that is all He will ever see.

So, this is all Spiritual thinking, understanding, and revelation, and when we dont SEE IT that way yet, then we are in the carnal mind.
That is the mind of the "flesh" and that mind can't understand the things of God, or the Bible...
That mind wants to worry about confessing and keeping law and commandments, and self effort, and performing for God, vs, resting in the Grace of God and the (born again) Eternal Salvaiton that is become us, based on the Cross of Christ.

The New Creation, is not the old thinking, or the old anything,..... as "all things have become NEW"....
And THAT is God's eternal perspective of us.....and that is what we have to BELIEVE...

Our mind has to begin to see ourselves as God sees us, as a born again Spirit, and not as anything else.
And that is very strange to the mind that has spent an entire life, enjoying sin... and living in darkness.
And now, that mind has to get the revelation that is simply to see ourselves as God sees us, at all times.

God never again sees us as a sinner, ever again.
God never agains sees us as needing to be Re-forgiven.

He only sees us as "ONE with God".. "In Christ". "made righteous"..

And that is a different mind, and its something we have to get and keep.
If a believer does not have this, they will talk about sin and law, and confessing sin and keeping commandments, and live in one chapter in the NT that says.. "that which i want to do i can't and that which i hate i do".

Those believers are : Hebrews 6:1

They are diaper babies.. they are lacking any spiritual maturity, as spiritual maturity is REVELATION Knowledge, not behavior patterns or a "trying to be like Christ".... lifestyle, as they wrongly believe.

Last edited: