My prayer as concerning those who fight against me on these boards.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The old Commandments were NOT “ too hard to keep”—— they were IMPOSSIBLE to keep. That was the Point Of God Giving them

So, what you are saying is that God tormented and killed people in the Old Testament because they ignored and disobeyed commandments he knew they couldn’t keep?

Just meditate on that for a moment.

If the logical madness of that assertion doesn’t move you; what kind of God are you serving man?

A God who cruelly punished people who were unable to accomplish a task forced on them?

Is this what Once Saved Always Saved/Eternal Security does to people?

God help us!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that if you look at the annals of church history, you will find that evangelists have often been fought against as being legalists over the fact that they do that. We are often misunderstood.

I do not misunderstand you.....I know EXACTLY what you teach.....the things you mentioned? I have no problem with 90% of what you say.....
When you say that one must Repent Of all of their sins before they die or they will go to Hell —— THAT is the precise definition of a “ False and Perverted” Gospel.....I don’t give a rat’s patootie how “ good and holy” it sounds!
The Gospel is 1Cor15:1-4......NOTHING ELSE! Paul says that if you simply Believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose from the grave, you WILL be Saved.....absolutely NO ADDITION of Repentance Of All Of your Sins before you Die! By simple definition that is an “ADDITION” to what Paul wrote.....
Paul later stated that if you include any “ ADDITIONS” to his Gospel Of Grace, you will FALL from that Grace....That goes for anybody that simply tries to do it.....if you proceed from that point and actually TEACH it, as YOU do .....you are Accursed ! That’s just a polite way to say that you are damned!

I challenge you, JBF and anybody else that thinks I am mistaken , to read the six short chapters of Galatians and prove to me that I am wrong.....tell me please, what does a person have to DO to “ fall from Grace” if you ain’t the one doing it? No matter how it “ tickles your ears to say it—- Repenting Of Sins ain’t the Gospel .....actually it comes AFTER one has simply BELIEvED the Gospel ....AFTER you Simply Believe and thereby get the Holy Spirit in you.....THEN you will “ repent of sins” on a daily basis....perhaps an HOURLY basis if you are sinner like me.....I thank God for His Grace every hour of every day....knowing that I am totally forgiven because of His Grace makes me want=to sin less— not more.....
That is what you Legalists NEVER understand.......a pity that....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This side of the Cross , Jesus left us with only two Commands —— “ Believe and Love”..
True...however the command to love is fulfilled by obeying all of God's commandments (Romans 13:8-10, 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6)...for the commandments are the specifics of God's love.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a false teacher, @Blood Bought 1953; and the Lord is going to hold you accountable over the fact that you have turned so many people away from salvation by causing them to reject the gospel as I preach it.

The Gospel is 1Cor15:1-4......anything about “ repenting of all of your sins before you die” in there? Yeah, I thought not....
Reject “ the Gospel” as YOU preach it ? AMEN !!!! It ain’t the Gospel . Sorry, Charlie......

Newbies.....read Galatians and find out for yourselves who “ perverts” Paul’s Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing ....it’s really a “ no- brainer” if you have eyes to see......Agree or disagree —- who Adds to the Gospel and who doesn’t ? I thank you in advance....lol....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you say that one must Repent Of all of their sins before they die or they will go to Hell —— THAT is the precise definition of a “ False and Perverted” Gospel.....I don’t give a rat’s patootie how “ good and holy” it sounds!

Eze 33:18, When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.
Eze 33:19, But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.

Mat 7:23, And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Mat 25:41, Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mat 13:41, The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42, And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

So, Jesus preached a FALSE and PERVERTED gospel by your estimation.

But it's alright...He already went to hell for your sins and mine.

I find it funny that you might even think that He went to hell for preaching a FALSE and PERVERTED gospel if you weren't restrained by the Holy Spirit from doing so.

I challenge you, JBF and anybody else that thinks I am mistaken , to read the six short chapters of Galatians and prove to me that I am wrong.....tell me please, what does a person have to DO to “ fall from Grace” if you ain’t the one doing it? No matter how it “ tickles your ears to say it—- Repenting Of Sins ain’t the Gospel

You must be totally blind to what I have already related to you about Galatians 5:19-21...

Gal 5:19, Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

It is obviously saying here that if you do not repent of working the works of the flesh, you will not inherit the kingdom of God...and I would venture to say that that means you will go to hell.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a false teacher, @Blood Bought 1953; and the Lord is going to hold you accountable over the fact that you have turned so many people away from salvation by causing them to reject the gospel as I preach it.

The Gospel is 1Cor15:1-4......anything about “ repenting of all of your sins before you die” in there? Yeah, I thought not....
Reject “ the Gospel” as YOU preach it ? AMEN !!!! It ain’t the Gospel . Sorry, Charlie......

Newbies.....read Galatians and find out for yourselves who “ perverts” Paul’s Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing ....it’s really a “ no- brainer” if you have eyes to see......Agree or disagree —- who Adds to the Gospel and who doesn’t ? I thank you in advance....lol....
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 is not all there is to the message of the Bible and it is not all there is to the message of the gospel.

Now, it teaches that Christ was crucified according to the scriptures, was buried, and rose again the third day according to the scriptures.

There is a theology associated with this that applies to our sins.

See Romans 6:6 and Galatians 5:24, for example. Or, Galatians 2:20.

We are crucified with Christ according to these passages; and what does that mean?

It means that we do not any longer walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

Do we do this because God magically worked in us to make us do so?

Even if He did, He did not do so against our will.

He required repentance.

He required us to make a 180-degree turn away from sin, death, hell, and satan towards righteousness, life, heaven, and God.

And this has practical implications.

Again, He will not perform the work of sanctification in you against your will.

You must make the decision to turn away from your sins or it will never happen.

Eze 33:19, But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.

Thank you, @Blood Bought 1953, for providing this opportunity to preach the gospel as it really stands. I am greatly comforted in all my trial concerning you in that it will work out for good to those who will heed the faithful message that I am proclaiming.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Newbies...
I find it interesting that your audience is the newbies...people who do not have a knowledge of scripture and therefore cannot refute your doctrine as false because they don't yet have a strong enough command of holy scripture.

You would not be able to reach with your doctrine those who are well-established in the faith and in their knowledge of the word.

For we know our Bibles and would easily be able to check your doctrine by the holy scriptures as a Berean is supposed to do (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11).

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if you know that it avails for both of us, why would you persist in denouncing my doctrine as "FALSE and PERVERTED"?

It ain’t me.....it’s Paul.....simply read Galatians ....a five year old could see it.....although I guess he would have to have “ eyes to see”.....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Blood Bought 1953...

Is there a specific sin in your life that you do not want to give up?

Is that the reason why you keep fighting me?

I would suggest to you that you need to surrender that thing to the Lord...

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if you know that it avails for both of us, why would you persist in denouncing my doctrine as "FALSE and PERVERTED"?

It ain’t me.....it’s Paul.....simply read Galatians ....a five year old could see it.....although I guess he would have to have “ eyes to see”.....
I do believe that you are the one who does not have "eyes to see" certain things that I have already pointed out to you in Galatians.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It ain’t me.....it’s Paul...
Paul is saying nothing of the sort. His gospel agrees with mine.

Or, more accurately, my gospel agrees with his.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there a specific sin in your life that you do not want to give up?

Is that the reason why you keep fighting me?

Answer to the first question is “ no”.......
Answer to the second question is because you are “ Fallen from Grace” and Satan has blinded you to that fact and I don’t want others, especially Newbies that are still on milk and lack the maturity to recognize Leaven and/or Tares ...... I don’t want to see their Faith get “ ship- wrecked” by well- meaning, but confused and poorly taught Blind Guides before they even get out of the gate...I want them to do as ordered and Rest in the Gospel Of Grace so that they won’t be charged with ” disobedience and unbelief” like you and others that insist on Adding to the Gospel..... I’ll Fight you and anybody “ like” you until God takes me Home.....
Let’s hope that “ falling from Grace” does not mean Damnation....
I really hope to see you in Heaven someday.....I really hope you Repent Of your False Gospel....I am here to help you.....all I can do now is pray for you....I actually think you may come around to the Truth someday.....hope springs eternal, right? Lol.....

Reactions: marks

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul is saying nothing of the sort. His gospel agrees with mine.

Or, more accurately, my gospel agrees with his.

If you “ Gospel ” is the same as Paul’s.....please show me where he says we will go to Hell if we don’t repent of all sins before we die.....I can’t seem to find it in 1cor 5:1-4..... or anywhere else for that matter....

For all Newbies out there.....my next post will reveal the True Gospel ...check it out....it’s actually “ Good News” for for all that believe and don’t add to it.....

Reactions: marks

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you “ Gospel ” is the same as Paul’s.....please show me where he says we will go to Hell if we don’t repent of all sins before we die.....I can’t seem to find it in 1cor 5:1-4..... or anywhere else for that matter....

For all Newbies out there.....my next post will reveal the True Gospel ...check it out....it’s actually “ Good News” for for all that believe and don’t add to it.....

by Dr. Harry A. Ironside (1876-1951)

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures" (1st Corinthians 15:1-4).

It might seem almost a work of supererogation to answer a question like this. We hear the word, "Gospel" used so many times. People talk of this and of that as being "as true as the Gospel," and I often wonder what they really mean by it.

First I should like to indicate what it is not.

THE GOSPEL IS...
Not The Bible

harry_ironside.jpg
In the first place, the Gospel is not the Bible. Often when I inquire, "What do you think the Gospel is?" people reply, "Why, it is the Bible, and the Bible is the Word of God." Undoubtedly the Bible is the Word of God, but there is a great deal in that Book that is not Gospel.

"The wicked shall be turned into Hell with all the nations that forget God." That is in the Bible, and it is terribly true; but it is not Gospel.

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." That is in the Bible, but it is not the Gospel.

Our English word, "gospel" just means the "good spell," and the word "spell," is the old Anglo-Saxon word for, "tidings", the good tidings, the good news. The original word translated. "Gospel," which we have taken over into the English with little alteration is the word, "evangel," and it has the same meaning, the good news. The Gospel is God's good news for sinners. The Bible contains the Gospel, but there is a great deal in the Bible which is not Gospel.

Not The Commandments

The Gospel is not just any message from God telling man how he should behave. "What is the Gospel?" I asked a man this question some time ago, and he answered, "Why I should say it is the Ten Commandments and the Sermon on the Mount, and I think if a man lives up to them he is all right." Well, I fancy he would be; but did you ever know anybody who lived up to them? The Sermon on the Mount demands a righteousness which no unregenerate man has been able to produce. The law is not the Gospel; it is the very antitheses of the Gospel. In fact, the law was given by God to show men their need of the Gospel .

"The law," says the Apostle Paul, speaking as a Jewish convert, "was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ. But after that Christ is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster."

Not Repentance

The Gospel is not a call to repentance, or to amendment of our ways, to make restitution for past sins, or to promise to do better in the future. These things are proper in their place, but they do not constitute the Gospel; for the Gospel is not good advice to be obeyed, it is good news to be believed. Do not make the mistake then of thinking that the Gospel is a call to duty or a call to reformation, a call to better your condition, to behave yourself in a more perfect way than you have been doing in the past.

Not Giving Up The World

Nor is the Gospel a demand that you give up the world, that you give up your sins, that you break off bad habits, and try to cultivate good ones. You may do all these things, and yet never believe the Gospel and consequently never be saved at all.

THERE ARE SEVEN DESIGNATIONS OF THE GOSPEL in the New Testament, but over and above all these, let me draw your attention to the fact that when this blessed message is mentioned, it is invariably accompanied by the definite article. Over and over and over again in the New Testament we read of the Gospel. It is the Gospel not a Gospel. People tell us there are a great many different Gospels; but there is only ONE. When certain teachers came to the Galatians and tried to turn them away from the simplicity that was in Christ Jesus by teaching "another Gospel, "the apostle said that it was a different gospel, but not another; for there is none other than the Gospel. It is downright exclusive; it is God's revelation to sinful man.

Not Comparative Religion

The scholars of this world talk of the Science of Comparative Religions, and it is very popular now-a-days to say, "We cannot any longer go to heathen nations and preach to them as in the days gone by, because we are learning that their religions are just as good as ours, and the thing to do now is to share with them, to study the different religions, take the good out of them all, and in this way lead the world into a sense of brotherhood and unity."

So in our great universities and colleges men study this Science of Comparative Religions, and they compare all these different religious systems one with another. There is a Science of Comparative Religions, but the Gospel is not one of them. All the different religions in the world may well be studied comparatively, for at rock bottom they are all alike; they all set men at trying to earn his own salvation. They may be called by different names, and the things that men are called to do maybe different in each case, but they all set men trying to save their own souls and earn their way into the favor of God. In this they stand in vivid contrast with the Gospel, for the Gospel is that glorious message that tells us what God has done for us in order that guilty sinners maybe saved.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
by Dr. Harry A. Ironside (1876-1951)

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures" (1st Corinthians 15:1-4).

It might seem almost a work of supererogation to answer a question like this. We hear the word, "Gospel" used so many times. People talk of this and of that as being "as true as the Gospel," and I often wonder what they really mean by it.

First I should like to indicate what it is not.

THE GOSPEL IS...
Not The Bible

harry_ironside.jpg
In the first place, the Gospel is not the Bible. Often when I inquire, "What do you think the Gospel is?" people reply, "Why, it is the Bible, and the Bible is the Word of God." Undoubtedly the Bible is the Word of God, but there is a great deal in that Book that is not Gospel.

"The wicked shall be turned into Hell with all the nations that forget God." That is in the Bible, and it is terribly true; but it is not Gospel.

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." That is in the Bible, but it is not the Gospel.

Our English word, "gospel" just means the "good spell," and the word "spell," is the old Anglo-Saxon word for, "tidings", the good tidings, the good news. The original word translated. "Gospel," which we have taken over into the English with little alteration is the word, "evangel," and it has the same meaning, the good news. The Gospel is God's good news for sinners. The Bible contains the Gospel, but there is a great deal in the Bible which is not Gospel.

Not The Commandments

The Gospel is not just any message from God telling man how he should behave. "What is the Gospel?" I asked a man this question some time ago, and he answered, "Why I should say it is the Ten Commandments and the Sermon on the Mount, and I think if a man lives up to them he is all right." Well, I fancy he would be; but did you ever know anybody who lived up to them? The Sermon on the Mount demands a righteousness which no unregenerate man has been able to produce. The law is not the Gospel; it is the very antitheses of the Gospel. In fact, the law was given by God to show men their need of the Gospel .

"The law," says the Apostle Paul, speaking as a Jewish convert, "was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ. But after that Christ is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster."

Not Repentance

The Gospel is not a call to repentance, or to amendment of our ways, to make restitution for past sins, or to promise to do better in the future. These things are proper in their place, but they do not constitute the Gospel; for the Gospel is not good advice to be obeyed, it is good news to be believed. Do not make the mistake then of thinking that the Gospel is a call to duty or a call to reformation, a call to better your condition, to behave yourself in a more perfect way than you have been doing in the past.

Not Giving Up The World

Nor is the Gospel a demand that you give up the world, that you give up your sins, that you break off bad habits, and try to cultivate good ones. You may do all these things, and yet never believe the Gospel and consequently never be saved at all.

THERE ARE SEVEN DESIGNATIONS OF THE GOSPEL in the New Testament, but over and above all these, let me draw your attention to the fact that when this blessed message is mentioned, it is invariably accompanied by the definite article. Over and over and over again in the New Testament we read of the Gospel. It is the Gospel not a Gospel. People tell us there are a great many different Gospels; but there is only ONE. When certain teachers came to the Galatians and tried to turn them away from the simplicity that was in Christ Jesus by teaching "another Gospel, "the apostle said that it was a different gospel, but not another; for there is none other than the Gospel. It is downright exclusive; it is God's revelation to sinful man.

Not Comparative Religion

The scholars of this world talk of the Science of Comparative Religions, and it is very popular now-a-days to say, "We cannot any longer go to heathen nations and preach to them as in the days gone by, because we are learning that their religions are just as good as ours, and the thing to do now is to share with them, to study the different religions, take the good out of them all, and in this way lead the world into a sense of brotherhood and unity."

So in our great universities and colleges men study this Science of Comparative Religions, and they compare all these different religious systems one with another. There is a Science of Comparative Religions, but the Gospel is not one of them. All the different religions in the world may well be studied comparatively, for at rock bottom they are all alike; they all set men at trying to earn his own salvation. They may be called by different names, and the things that men are called to do maybe different in each case, but they all set men trying to save their own souls and earn their way into the favor of God. In this they stand in vivid contrast with the Gospel, for the Gospel is that glorious message that tells us what God has done for us in order that guilty sinners maybe saved.

I think that I partially disagree with Mr. Ironside in that I believe that the gospel includes all the things that he mentions that the gospel is not (except for Comparative Religion). Maybe the gospel "is not" those things; however the gospel does "include" those things.

The Bible, or the word of God, is the gospel in its entirety.

If we preach the word of God according to the Spirit, we are preaching the gospel (2 Timothy 4:1-3).

The Sermon on the Mount demands a righteousness which no unregenerate man has been able to produce.

But the regenerated man has been able to produce it (Romans 8:4).

Because now we do not any longer look to a set of do's and don'ts as being the crux of our obedience...now we look to be obedient to the Spirit...and in doing so the righteousness of the law will be fulfilled in us (Romans 8:4).

We are also no longer condemned by the law as believers (Romans 6:14, Romans 7:4, Galatians 2:19, Romans 7:6, Ephesians 2:15-16, Colossians 2:14, Hebrews 7:18-19, Galatians 5:18)...

While we are governed by the law (Hebrews 8:8-10, Hebrews 10:16; Romans 8:7, Romans 8:4; 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6, Romans 13:8-10; Romans 5:5)

The law to the believer is no longer a condemning taskmaster but a set of wisdom principles to live by, through which a man can be blessed in this life (James 1:25).

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luk 10:21, In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When an interpretation is made public it is made subject to public scrutiny and is no longer a private interpretation; it is now public.

Sure people can speak, write, what they Believe Scriptures MEAN (interpretations).

• The Point is "the SOURCE" of their interpretation.

There ARE ALWAYS TWO interpretations of Scripture...
Gods interpretation...and the MINDS (logical makes sense....OF Every Individual that has a MIND.)

It's NOT a mystery, to hear and know, if it's a Man's MINDS interpretation...or Gods.

But I will say that impaho, the Bible trumps the opinions of men.

The Bible IS Knowledge.
That written Knowledge is published, For Any man to read and learn, and Accept as Truth or Not.

Understanding the Knowledge is Completely a different thing.
•Understanding the Knowledge...according to "any" man's MIND...is "private interpretation".
•Understanding the Knowledge...according to God...is the Prize.
•And that ^ prize, IS A GIFT available to ANY Converted man IN Christ...
•Thus...ASK and you shall receive.

•Men who "have asked, have received Gods Understanding"...thereafter, can Discuss the Understanding and ARE on the Same page, Same Agreement, Same Understanding...as God desires men to Have. (i.e.HIS Understanding)

• Point Being...Reading Scripture, studying Scripture....(for a minute or for 30 years)
•IS NOT "HOW" one "Understands" what they read and study.
•Hearing and Reading Scripture IS HOW a person's FAITH is "increased"...
NOT THEIR "UNDERSTANDING".

God Bless,
Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith

In this response you neglected to explain the verse I quoted from Jeremiah:

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem." 10:23

Without the Holy Spirit every man is lost walking on his own. He has no navigator, no Director! No matter how elevated and impressive a man's brain is according to the measurements of men, as I understand it, a man alone still cannot direct his own steps correctly to an understanding of the God's message to men in the written scriptures. Our Director and our Interpreter is and must be the Holy Spirit.

Would put yourself above the need to be directed so as to see the Pathway of God? If you are, then why do you have need of a Savior? Why have you had any need of Jesus? Could not one of the prophets in the OT, or very wise men like Solomon, have done by intellectual exercise and human logic have done also what you claim to have done?
Yes indeed my friend . As david once said and i say it as well , OH LORD take NOT thy HOLY SPIRIT from me , lest i become
like those who do down into the pit . I have come to the full out big time conclusion , that apart from Christ
from the Spirit , i can do nothing but fail and evil . HE alone is my only righteousness .
And HE alone gives me the unction to live and walk righteously , the power and ability to walk as i ought too .
Before Grace i was a hog in the pen , and if GOD ever took His Spirit FROM ME , I would be just like i once was .
The desire to love sin is all i would have . Maybe some truths , but NOT THE TRUTH .
Let all who name the name of JESUS CHRIST , know and understand that without HIM we are lost and
we would have our old nature , our carnal nature as our guide . AND that is certain death .
For though we might be able to do some good works and have a form of godliness , WE would have NOTHING
and we would know naught . And we would be headed right to perdition .
I say , LET GOD get all the glory and that JESUS IS THE GLORY OF GOD .
The only thing i can give myself credit for , according to myself , IS that i have long , long earned hellfire .
OH but its why i say PRAISE GOD FOR HIS ABUDANT MERCY , HIS GRACE , which has been given us IN CHRIST .
NOW let all put those hands up and praise the glorious , wonderous , magnifcent HOLY LORD .
And remember , BE YE HOLY , FOR HE IS HOLY . HEED the SPIRIT and not the wicked flesh .
Be learning and always reading our bibles .

Reactions: amadeus