My Sins.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ronniechoate34

Mar 9, 2010
Please pray for me because of my weakness.

My pride causes me to stumble, and my wants do become undesirable and cumbersome to me.

Thank you.

May God have mercy on us all. Father, by the power of our Lord Jesus Christ give us the strength to overcome. Amen.

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
Ronniechoate. It's been awhile.

I wonder if this is a ploy... I am not accustomed to seeing such admissions of you. If there are weaknesses, what pray tell might they be? In your posts, I find you quite confident and self-assured of your responses. Are you experiencing a wavering or doubt about your convictions? I hope you are steadfast in the faith, and only find bodily appetites scourging you at this time. There is little harm that would come of those afflictions, since those types of anomalies belong to the crucified man in Christ, buried in baptism of death with Him, and God is faithful to provide a sequel to all our physical distresses and trials.

1C 10:13 No temptation hath taken you-except human; and God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above what ye are able, but He will make, with the temptation, also the outlet, for your being able to bear it.

Physical temptations come and go, they are introductions to secret and hidden things of the heart, they are designed by God to glorify Himself through. They are no record or gauge of spirituality, they are connected to the old humanity, which is dead and buried in Christ. Put on the new man, renewed in hope and faith in God and His Son, the Word of Life, whenever the old seeks to upset the new. In humility, acknowledging your despair; and hope in God, for your Redeemer lives.

fivesense