Nancy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep dear sister nancy in prayer .
But i must warn and remind us that something far worse than covid has hit our shores and the shores of all nations .
HOVID .
HOVID is far worse for it can kill the very soul of he or she upon whom it enters .
THE ONLY CURE IS JESUS CHRIST and the only meat , medicine against it , THE BIBLE .
FOR A HO sits over all of christendom now as well as the false religoins and the world . AND SHE IS SPUING a love that will kill the very soul .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everybody! I'm on my phone, not sure how to maneuver my way around.
Thanks for all the prayers ❤️
I must now wait until Thursday for a tech person to come to my house and try to connect. Never had an issue until now.
I am feeling fine .
One good thing is a bible plan with 2 friends on YouVersion-bible app! So, I've been getting lot's of scripture, and iron sharpening.
Thank you for your concern, I love and miss you all.
May the God of all comfort give us all the daily portion of His Spirit, to fight the good fight ❤️
Hope to be on by Thursday!
xo

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good to have you back, sis.

I hope that Covid virus that bit you died horribly with a bad taste in its mouth.
Lol brother, God kicked it out of me and under a bus that squashed it dead, and a mighty wind came along and blew it far into the deepest part of the ocean never to show it's evil face again...isn't He grand? ::Bestest::dusted:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol brother, God kicked it out of me and under a bus that squashed it dead, and a mighty wind came along and blew it far into the deepest part of the ocean never to show it's evil face again...isn't He grand? ::Bestest::dusted:
Nancy, just wondering....were you vaccinated?

I did all of the shots except for this current one.

Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy I'm glad you're okay. I missed this thread somehow.
I had a bout with the mess too, and really didn't know till I got a severe sore throat a couple days ago. It's gone now, thank God!