Need help in arcade.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jan 15, 2008
I'm actually posting here because I have a question about the arcade games but I am not sure where to post it. Many of the games wont save my score and it says that games have been disabled for my user group after I beat the game. So it wont save my score, its really frustrating. Is this because I'm in the game so long that my log in expires before I finish the game? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I dont know for sure but if you log out then when you log back in put a check mark in remember me and it wont log you out automatically see if that helps

Jan 15, 2008
Thanks Kriss, I already have it set up to remember me, but it still logs me out. I appreciate your help though.
smile.gif
Might have to do with me losing connection or something I'm not quite sure.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Do you delete your cookies everytime you log in?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Jan 15, 2008
(thesuperjag;32834)
Do you delete your cookies everytime you log in?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Ah it could have something to do with that. I don't delete cookies though I'll bet it has something to to with my B-safe internet filter. That has really messed up my computer. I'll bet for sure that it has something to do with this. Thanks at least I think I know now what the problem is.BCH