Need prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could use prayers. I need them on a couple of things. The first thing is me having high sugar and it effecting my blood. I need prayer on this to prevent it from getting worse and taking me, to be restored from it. The second one is me splitting up with my family. I need prayer on me being somewhere where I can continue to do work for God and be there for those who need me, and also to fight against discouragement about my circumstance.

Can you pray for me on the things I stated? Thanks to anyone and everyone for listening and any help I receive. In the lord Jesus Christ I trust.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could use prayers. I need them on a couple of things. The first thing is me having high sugar and it effecting my blood. I need prayer on this to prevent it from getting worse and taking me, to be restored from it. The second one is me splitting up with my family. I need prayer on me being somewhere where I can continue to do work for God and be there for those who need me, and also to fight against discouragement about my circumstance.

Can you pray for me on the things I stated? Thanks to anyone and everyone for listening and any help I receive. In the lord Jesus Christ I trust.

Be healed and made whole in the name of Jesus from all blood sugar, pancreas, and insulin resistance issues in your body. Amen.

Father God, I ask you to resolve all family problems and issues so that shinethelight can spend the needed time with them, in Jesus’ name, amen.

Last edited:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Agreeing in prayer for lower blood sugar and for you to be in the best place to serve God.

Welcome to CB, Shine!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You also have my prayers ShineTheLight, He will pave the way for you to spread His gospel, and prayers for healing...prayer moves mountains :)
In His Name,
nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying now!

Reactions: April_Rose

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear heavenly Father, I pray you'll help with ShineTheLight's high blood sugar, to lower it and to know how to. I pray that you'll help him to continue to do the work for you Lord Jesus, Father God despite his family not going to be there for him if that's the way and I pray that you help him to be able to be there for those who need him, like me, I need a friend, and please help him to fight against discouragement about his circumstance, thanks so extraordinarily, please bless him in Your name in Jesus' name, amen.

I'm so proud of you ShineTheLight for asking for other fellow Christians to pray for you too