Nero is NOT the Beast or 666

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus is an antichrist so yes it is a catch all phrase in a sense but as to referring to ones who order the believers to be killed or imprisoned is one of power.
This position can do so much more against believers than just someone who is an unbeliever.
In Love, you totally disregard my response (The Antichhrist) as seen below

I never stated the singular word and spirit of (Antichrist) was a catch all phrase, I stated (The Antichrist) was a catch all phrase for the bad guy as seen below in bold red in my original post

Truth7t7 Post #73: Of course the "spirit" of Antichrist is taught in the epistles of John

However (The Antichrist) is a catch all phrase for the future bad guy as seen below

(The Antichrist) = Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man of Sin) John's (The Beast)

I believe your well aware of this catch all phrase, that is a commonly used in eschatology, correct me if I'm wrong?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but notice what JESUS says about hell fire . WHERE THE WORM DIES NOT .
yeah there is such a thing as the SECOND DEATH . a place no human ever wants to see .

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus is an antichrist so yes it is a catch all phrase in a sense but as to referring to ones who order the believers to be killed or imprisoned is one of power.
This position can do so much more against believers than just someone who is an unbeliever.
You are correct this future human man will have power as scripture teaches below (The Antichrist) will be a King/Ruler who will be a Jew/Hebrew as he wont worship the (God Of His Fathers) the true Hebrew God

Daniel 11:36-37KJV
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pompeii sure looks like Babylon. The book of Revelation:

"The bulk of traditional sources date the book to the reign of the Roman emperor Domitian (AD 81–96), which evidence tends to confirm."

The reference to Nero is not essentially about Nero the person but more the currency with him on it. That currency is supposed to be the mark of the beast:

"Preterist theologians typically support the interpretation that 666 is the numerical equivalent of the name and title Nero Caesar (Roman Emperor 54–68 AD). Written in Aramaic, this can be valued at 666 using the Hebrew numerology of gematria, and was used to secretly speak against the emperor.[citation needed] Additionally, "Nero Caesar" in the Hebrew alphabet is נרון קסר‎ NRON QSR, which when interpreted numerically represents the numbers 50 200 6 50 100 60 200, which add up to 666."

There's a good article on it here: Number of the beast - Wikipedia
Devin , come now my friend and let us reason . The mark of the beast is not behind us .
The currency of nero was not the mark of the beast .
A system is getting set up RIGHT NOW in which is one does not particpate , take something
they wont be able to FUNCTION IN , aka buy or sell IN SOCIETY . BUT you think its behind us .
WE WITNESSING SUCH A SYSTEM falling in place right fast . MY advice , DONT YOU BE TAKING NO CHIPS or RFID TATTOES
into the temple of GOD . OH wait , didnt you know OUR BODY IS the temple of GOD . YEAH
dont render unto ceasar that which is GODS ALONE . OUR body , my body , your body , IT DONT BELONG TO US
NOR TO CEASAR . BUT TO GOD . DONT talk yourself into taking this chip . DONT DO IT .

Reactions: dev553344

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but notice what JESUS says about hell fire . WHERE THE WORM DIES NOT .
yeah there is such a thing as the SECOND DEATH . a place no human ever wants to see .
I Agree, and your many admonitions to preach the gospel is the answer, with the Hope's and prayers of good seed unto salvation

Isaiah 66:22-24KJV
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct this future human man will have power as scripture teaches below (The Antichrist) will be a King/Ruler who will be a Jew/Hebrew as he wont worship the (God Of His Fathers) the true Hebrew God

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Also dont forget that the mystery of inquity and he who works it , lets it , has been since the day of paul .
ITS all headed right to the final hour now . PS . do you remember in the bible , that book that collects dust on the shelves of most folks ,
it says TEN KINGS SHALL ARISE in the FUTURE . THEY will agree and give thier kingdom unto the beast .
ALSO it talks of a coming mark in which no man can buy or sell .
NOW take heed to this real good .
I seem to notice the direction the socities of the ENTIRE WORLD are headed .
RIGHT into a system where if one trusts not , complys not to , agrees not with the governing kings
and their advice , one can be shut out of said society . I also noticed
a few years back at a massive conference where all the major PHONE companies had met
they were talking huge about FIVE G . FIVE G . now take heed to that word .
Cause on the stage a man sat and was CHIPPED . THEN another man who had already been chipped
came on stage to show what the chip could do . BUYING and SELLING .
They did a transaction and one had a phone the other his hand . IT automatically deducted the bill from his hand , from the chip in his hand
THE NEW FIVE G WORLD .
SO , a few years later guess what i spotted . A certain group . this group is all behind the FIVE G
PS , ITS CALLED THE D , but not just the D , BUT THE D TEN . TEN KINGS GONNA LEAD US RIGHT INTO THE FIVE G BUYING AND SELLING WORLD . TEN KINGS . OH YEAH we much father along than most folks realize .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree, and your many admonitions to preach the gospel is the answer, with the Hope's and prayers of good seed unto salvation

Isaiah 66:22-24KJV
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
Yes indeed my friend . WE must stay GLUED TO CHRIST . march ever onwards in the LORD my friend .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin , come now my friend and let us reason . The mark of the beast is not behind us .
A system is getting set up RIGHT NOW in which is one does not particpate , take something
they wont be able to FUNCTION IN , aka buy or sell IN SOCIETY . BUT you think its behind us .
WE WITNESSING SUCH A SYSTEM falling in place right fast . MY advice , DONT YOU BE TAKING NO CHIPS or RFID TATTOES
into the temple of GOD . OH wait , didnt you know OUR BODY IS the temple of GOD . YEAH
dont render unto ceasar that which is GODS ALONE . OUR body , my body , your body , IT DONT BELONG TO US
NOR TO CEASAR . BUT TO GOD . DONT talk yourself into taking this chip . DONT DO IT .
Scripture is very clear below on events surrounding the mark of the Beast and image worship

The false prophet will perform miracles before the world, and it is clearly explained that (Calling Fire From Heaven) is the miracle

The scripture is very clear below that those that receive the mark and worship the image are (Deceived) into this,its that simple and wont be a secret, sorta like a worldwide phony Benny Hinn crusade, most likely to be held on TV/Computers worldwide

It's my personal opinion that the Pope will fulfill the role of the False Prophet, just watching Ashes in the fore heads on Ash Wednesday gives me chills, Catholic, Anglican, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, just the warm up for what's to come

The Beast will be a king ruler of Jewish/Hebrew decent as explained in Daniel 11:36-37, he worshipped not the (God Of His Fathers) the true Hebrew God

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chips are coming amigo, LOL. I don't think they're going to have chip implants for us. That is fantasy. Don't be fooled. And the democrats that have been pushing vaccine mandates won't get back into office next time. Fear not, the Lord reigns over the rulers.

But as far as the date of the book of revelation it was before Babylon fell, which was Pompeii.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chips are coming amigo, LOL. I don't think they're going to have chip implants for us. That is fantasy. Don't be fooled. And the democrats that have been pushing vaccine mandates won't get back into office next time. Fear not, the Lord reigns over the rulers.

But as far as the date of the book of revelation it was before Babylon fell, which was Pompeii.
No fear for me my friend .
But i have a real easy question for you and for all .
Do you think mega phone companies would host an event if it was all hogwash .
They had a man chipped in his hand devin . This wasnt some college or a few dudes with time on their hands .
THIS was presented to the world and the major phone companies of the world were all there .
THEY KNOW its the FUTURE . THEY HAD a man chipped my friend . Its all about five G .
This is where the beloved so called system called digital is all headed .
It was not some FRINGE folks with a small gathering . THIS TIME IS was ALL the MAJOR PHONE COMPANIES OF THE WORLD
and they slogan , FYFN. FOUR years from now . That was nigh three years ago my friend .
LOOK at our system . ITS ALL READY FOR IT . GUESS who is behind the major push for FIVE G
THE D TEN . THE D and TEN my friend . Rather odd its TEN WORLD LEADERS of TEN MAJOR DEMOCRACIES .
TEN KINGS shall rule one hour with the beast . WE cant keep shoving everything off as JUST COINICIDENCE .
You need to do a lil Real research . This wasnt some looney conspiracy . THE EVENT REALLY HAPPENED and THE D TEN ARE VERY REAL .
Whatever you do , DONT TAKE NO CHIP into your body .

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question that has never been answered to my knowledge is, who or what are the four winds of heaven? Why is it that the four winds of heaven can cause the sea of humanity to manifest their respective dominate characteristic, and do their will to achieve their purpose of hindering God's plan for mankind. Are they the beasts that are judged in heaven who are then kicked out of heaven, in our near future, down to the face of the earth where they are immediately grabbed by angels and imprisoned in the abyss for many days to await the time of their punishment, with their earthly agents, the kings of this world.

(Abomination of Desolation Question)

image67.jpg

crystalinks.com/lostbookofnostradamus.html

First of all the Gospel uses these to literal phrases:

1. "Song of David" = God's Mercies, utilized, that actually ends up being God glorifying (lukes genealogy of the priesthood, "joseph is fulfilled")
2. "Song of Solomon" = God's Mercies, utilized, that ends up being unprofitable or associated with sin only (matthews genealogy of the kings of judah, "joseph is disappointed")

(You can see from some of Nostradamus Plates, the "Song" near the Sun is viewed as Holy and compared to the "Song" below it or on the earth which is often rebuked or viewed as unclean) (that is a general statement about the gospel)

Old Testament = Beasts were for Blessing
(God blessed the "Ceremonial Law in the Old Testament to Reprove Sin"............that was the sacrifice of animals, ceremonies, and the adorning of the body)

New Testament = Jesus is the Beast for Blessing..........."Beasts" are counted as a Trial of Faith
(After King David, it was clear God no longer blessed the ceremonial law, also when the temple fell, or the controversy of babylon took place, that was the major marker)
(Remember, God completed the Law of Joseph, what that means is, God removed those Genetic Lines Tribes in the Book of Revelation.............so that, when GOD POURS OUT THE WINDS, *tied to the beasts*, humanity just pours out its uncleanness as evidence of its spiritual sin with the gospel's tables................God is not causing mankind to do sin, that is satan's desire..............furthermore, its uncleanness that marks the last generation, so these countries that kill themselves or promote minorities for pleasure, or martyrdom, there is nothing righteous about that, its a higher magnitude of spiritual separation from the faithful and unfaithful)

Remember, Humanity will die blind and dumb, choosing to dismiss all evidences of the lord's work, and shrouding everything in suicide and controversy until it dies, that is a projected gospel position, from spiritual sin.

Most minorities or Je*s, (if not all), have no place in the new universe, and therefore, have no identification with the "lord Jesus body".............because Jesus is the Beast of the New Testament that is for Blessing.............the uncleanness of humanities depravity is higher magnified to assist in dividing the faithful...............that is also why all of these new age bibles remove the names like, lord/jesus/messiah..............and many religious books have been so called translated more accurately, but they only denounce the lord jesus or language tied to that, that is your answer about the fourwinds in the book of revelations and the controversy of the beasts.

(Reply)

(you don't have a Noah's Rainbow, and/or, unified field related activity, on earth.............the controversy of god giving preference to the ROTTING OF THE BODY (BEAST CONTROVERSY OR MARK), to highlight the last days, for the faithful in the BLIND AND DUMB SATAN SUICIDE PLEASURE..............is still ongoing..................once we have something like that however significant, this will clear up the Lost book of the Nostradamus, as well as the language of revelation, without controversy................because of the last generations suicide pleasure accusation.............this information is only an opinion, at least for now)

(Reply)

the question so far, was just about what god views as the "winds" as the language used in the book of revelation, as, associated to the beasts.............first off, the body is holy, and the walk of faith is holy, and its apparent to some individuals god is more active then normal (those are the winds), then we see humanity is its accusation of dead flesh regarding god's rebuke in the last days of (dead flesh)
Secondarily, we don't have a sustained, "four winds classification", which is why we said, covid19 is good but in reality, it does not meet the qualifier of (association to RAISING THE DEAD), tied to the Abomination of Desolation the gospel implies (the simple answer is Ezekiels Language about the Bones)................there must be another phase tied to RABIES, and this issue of unified field, or rainbow.

(there was talk about Nero, or pig sacrifices in jerusalem, or putting people alive into the belly of a cow or a bull............we don't have proof like that today, we we can say that this was "Nero's mark of the beast", because God took cyclical action not permanent, was not the last generation at that time, and they discovered, and wrestled with what god was doing)

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting thing about that. John would have been somewhere around Jesus' age. So if the book of Revelation was written in 96AD, how old would that make John? 120 years old? Somehow I think the dating of the book of Revelation is too late.
Not necessarily. John could have been at the most 15 years younger than Jesus. If Jesus was 30, he could have called James and John, when James was 20 and John was 15. If John was 18 in 30AD, he would have been only in his 80's. Why do you think all the disciples were the same age?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The book of revelation gives instructions to measure the temple in Jerusalem. It was destroyed in 70 AD. So that puts Pompeii as possibly Babylon.
Not the same temple. Why make a measurement on a building destroyed or about to be?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just want to point that the date of the writing of Revelation of Christ has two camps.....the jury is still out for me...

Two dates for the book of Revelation have been suggested. The strongest evidence supports the AD 95 date under the reign of Domitian (this is often held by the “futurist” view). However, the last one hundred years have seen a surge of support for the AD 65 date under the reign of Nero (this is the “preterist” or “partial preterist” view).

The-Date-of-the-Book-of-Revelation-1024x576.jpg

Now I know if I were about 90 years old I would have much difficulty in writing the last book of the Bible around 95 AD. Did John own a pair of glasses to see the pages and the words on the pages? Did he have arthritis in his hands? So setting this date of writing at 95 AD is pretty shaky for me ..pun intended..
I think the point would be if John even aged after being boiled alive in a vat of oil, and the date of that event. He may have lived many years, without aging.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps this chart may help to understand the manner in which the lifetime of man decreased over the first two and a half ages with the Patriarchs in the order of birth: -

upload_2021-11-24_14-49-39.png

If one checks on the names of the patriarchs the length of their lives was consistent with being around 120 years starting with the sons of Jacob. There was a natural regression in the length of the patriarchs lives from the time of Noah down to the Sons of Jacob.

Shalom

Reactions: Marty fox

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the same temple. Why make a measurement on a building destroyed or about to be?
Huh, what temple? There's only one temple back then. And what is a short time to you?

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Remember the bible was 1000 years old at the time Revelation was written. 2000 years have now passed by. Shortly come to pass?

Reactions: APAK and Marty fox

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh, what temple? There's only one temple back then. And what is a short time to you?

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Remember the bible was 1000 years old at the time Revelation was written. 2000 years have now passed by. Shortly come to pass?
Revelation 11 does happen 2000 years after Revelation 1. John was in the time he wrote about, which is about now. He was measuring the Temple of the Millennium, the next 1000 years on earth with Jesus as Prince, and the iron rod rule.

Most people in the first century were well aware of the grandiose size of Herod's temple and additions made. No need to measure that "monster" that was about to be destroyed.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 11 does happen 2000 years after Revelation 1. John was in the time he wrote about, which is about now. He was measuring the Temple of the Millennium, the next 1000 years on earth with Jesus as Prince, and the iron rod rule.

Most people in the first century were well aware of the grandiose size of Herod's temple and additions made. No need to measure that "monster" that was about to be destroyed.
What? Revelation 11 being 2000 years after Revelation 1? I was talking about the Old Testament being 1,000 years old at the time that Revelation was written.