NEW END OF THE WORLD PREDICTION

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Dude just won't learn.

I'm not sure If I'm cranky at him for yet again leading people astray, or pity him his foolishness. Probably a bit of both!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that none of us crack like he has when we get old.......

Etienne

Jun 6, 2011
All the i know is that the time is near. Its coming quicker than you would think. :rolleyes:

Am i the only one who cant wait for this to happen!?!! Its going to be E-P-I-C!

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
[sup]1 Peter 3:14[/sup] So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. [sup]15[/sup] Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.

I look forward to it, but I hope God remains patiently waiting for as many to receive him as possible.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Most people do tend to say they feel the end is near, but then, every generation since Christ has been saying that. Of course one of these days they're gonna be right! I'd like to think it's going to be in my lifetime, as Neshama said, it would be epic! But I think it's important to remember, that every day that goes by...as hard as it may be for us, another soul comes to Jesus and is saved! That's worth the wait. I'm just thankful Jesus didn't return the day before I was saved, so I must afford the same to every lost person out there waiting to be saved.