New Guy Here...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
Take it you play the guitar by the way? What sort of music do you like/play?
lol Yes... I do play guitar. As far as music I like goes... well that covers a large area. I enjoy classical, celtic, country, blues, some opera, many styles of rock... I could go on and on and on to be honest. As for what I play, mainly hard rock and metal type stuff. I think all genres of music can have a positive message, and be used as an evangelist tool to help witness to other about God. 

gumby

May 29, 2009
Hi Tony welcome to the site, what are some of your songs that you play? i was into banjo myself but its been a long time since i have played.

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
Hi Tony welcome to the site, what are some of your songs that you play? i was into banjo myself but its been a long time since i have played.
well I have a band and it's mostly original music we play. I wouldn't mind owning a banjo. I'm sure it would be fun to play. I'd like a mandalin some day as well... and a violin.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi 6string: God bless His Word to you. I love the old hymns myself, but some of the more contemp. ones are okay also, I think.