Greetings. Popping in to say howdy.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dec 18, 2023
Kansas Born Montana Blessed
vicartimowencochran.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doing the profile thing and pretty much just checking things out. Looks like a grand bunch of folks and I am very honored for the privilege of being granted admittance to your fellowship. Thank you. Until later. Peace from our Lord and Savior go with one and all. Vicar Tim

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Doing the profile thing and pretty much just checking things out. Looks like a grand bunch of folks and I am very honored for the privilege of being granted admittance to your fellowship. Thank you. Until later. Peace from our Lord and Savior go with one and all. Vicar Tim
G'day Tim
Thanks for joining us rag tag bunch of recovering Babylonians, however let me ask, why the display of a title (Vicar) right from the outset?

Dec 18, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
G'day Tim
Thanks for joining us rag tag bunch of recovering Babylonians, however let me ask, why the display of a title (Vicar) right from the outset?
Thanks for the hello and the title thing is something that has kind of stuck I guess. Most people I know call me Vicar Tim instead of Tim or even Tim Cochran. I don't know. It doesn't bother me though.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks for the hello and the title thing is something that has kind of stuck I guess. Most people I know call me Vicar Tim instead of Tim or even Tim Cochran. I don't know. It doesn't bother me though.
I've built and cleaned plenty of toilets and engaged other honourable activity....maybe I should preface my name/ moniker with 'dunny digger quietthinker' ...after all, the thinking continues even when the shovel moves full steam ahead.....it probably wouldn't bother me! :Broadly:

Anyway, just so we don't get off on a bad foot, you're welcome to throw your hat in the ring and let us both see where the rubber hits the road.

Dec 18, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've built and cleaned plenty of toilets and engaged other honourable activity....maybe I should preface my name/ moniker with 'dunny digger quietthinker' ...after all, the thinking continues even when the shovel moves full steam ahead.....it probably wouldn't bother me! :Broadly:

Anyway, just so we don't get off on a bad foot, you're welcome to throw your hat in the ring and let us both see where the rubber hits the road.
Ah, I see what you mean! Well, it sounds like you've mastered the art of turning the mundane into the extraordinary! "Dunny digger quiet thinker" certainly has a poetic flair to it – a symphony of shovel movements and contemplative moments. Maybe we're all just crafting our unique titles in this grand play of life. Here's to embracing the quirks and finding the wit in our narratives! Cheers to the clever monikers that make us smile.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah, I see what you mean! Well, it sounds like you've mastered the art of turning the mundane into the extraordinary! "Dunny digger quiet thinker" certainly has a poetic flair to it – a symphony of shovel movements and contemplative moments. Maybe we're all just crafting our unique titles in this grand play of life. Here's to embracing the quirks and finding the wit in our narratives! Cheers to the clever monikers that make us smile.
hey hey!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi. Welcome, glad you are here.