New Member, Here . . .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Blessed friends,

We are here to give our support to Christ and His Almighty Gospel, as well as to those who desire to be His Holy Children.

Let us know how we might help,

2TG

Reactions: amadeus

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there, JD!

I'm looking forward to learning from you. :)
Glad to hear!

Hey, I see your faith lists "Other faith". Would you mind if I ask which specifically just because I'm an interfaith nerd and love meeting new people? If you'd rather not, that's totally cool too.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad to hear!

Hey, I see your faith lists "Other faith". Would you mind if I ask which specifically just because I'm an interfaith nerd and love meeting new people? If you'd rather not, that's totally cool too.

Absolutely, you may ask! Technically, I am a Christian, but I don't believe what others believe. I have scoured the Bible thought by though and even Word by Holy Word, and for whatever reason, I report a different Gospel that what anyone else has seemed to find and report. Ugggg . . . it has been a massive burden to carry, but what am I to do about it? Lie to myself? :)

I can tell that you carry wisdom. Your responses the other day, the ones in which I "liked," I felt that they came from a very, very good place. My Heart is telling me that you have much to offer, and therefore, I will be listening and paying attention to you. I love that we are all here to communicate our ideas, thoughts and opinions. For, we cannot get to the Truth unless we all speak and listen. My Heart tells me that I am in a good place, here, and I will do my best to honor each of you with humility and open ears. Each of you are so incredibly important!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely, you may ask! Technically, I am a Christian, but I don't believe what others believe. I have scoured the Bible thought by though and even Word by Holy Word, and for whatever reason, I report a different Gospel that what anyone else has seemed to find and report. Ugggg . . . it has been a massive burden to carry, but what am I to do about it? Lie to myself? :)

I can tell that you carry wisdom. Your responses the other day, the ones in which I "liked," I felt that they came from a very, very good place. My Heart is telling me that you have much to offer, and therefore, I will be listening and paying attention to you. I love that we are all here to communicate our ideas, thoughts and opinions. For, we cannot get to the Truth unless we all speak and listen. My Heart tells me that I am in a good place, here, and I will do my best to honor each of you with humility and open ears. Each of you are so incredibly important!
Very well said!

We're a bunch of diverse views here, including many whom don't fit the definition of Traditional Creedal Christian. That includes myself! I look forward to more discussions with you.

Reactions: 2nd Timothy Group