new version of OSAS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to go to heaven....be good.

Sounds good, doesn’t it....it kinda “ tickles the ears” of those that want to be “ Co-Savior” along with Jesus.....If “ being good” was God’s recipe for Salvation— either GETTING it or KEEPING it — Jesus died a Horrible Death for Nothing.....

“ Being Good” is just a round about way to say “ keep the Law”, But “by the keeping of The Law , NO Flesh shall be Justified “ ......if you want to live by the Law, you automatically inherit the Curse of the Law.....you have to keep it Perfectly in order to be Saved.Good luck with that.....

Personally , I readily admit that I can’t Keep the Law....I cant make myself be “ good enough” .....Paul said that the Law was good if you knew how to use it....you don't know how to use it—— The Law was given to show you that you can’t keep it......it was given so people would “ close their mouths “ about keeping it . In other words — SHUT UP ! You can’t even come “ close” to keeping it and you are a Lost Fool if you think that you can...

The Law was given to drive you to the Person that “ could “ keep it— Jesus Christ.He kept the Law FOR you and all you have to do is to Trust Him to Save you.....

Nobody is going to Turn to the Savior( Repentance) until they see the NEED for a Savior....that is what the Law is for....that is what the Sermon on the Mount is for......you either have “ eyes to see” or you don’t.....those that have had the scales removed from their eyes by the Holy Spirit, ( Nobody comes to God lest the Spirit draw him ) take the Law and use it for its intended purpose....it is to take you by the hand and take you to the Savior.....THEN He will go to work, changing you from the inside out....a thing that only HE can do.....He promises to do it....If you Trust Him ......

Reactions: HisLife

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no check off list or gage for salvation. These scriptures pertain to all Christians.
This is Paul's Gospel and these scripture are not from Blood Brought
  1. 2nd Corinthians 5:10
    For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

1st Peter 1:17
    If you address as Father the One who impartially judges according to each one’s work, conduct yourselves in fear during the time of your stay on earth;

Colossians 3:25
    For he who does wrong will receive the consequences of the wrong which he has done, and that without partiality.

1st Corinthians 3:8
    Now he who plants and he who waters are one; but each will receive his own reward according to his own labor.

Revelation 20:12
    And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.

None of this is “ Paul’s Gospel” ....
If one has a brain full of Religious Mush , they just take anything that “ sounds” good and call it the “ Gospel”..... The actual Gospel is “ Paul’s Gospel” , Given to Him by Jesus and it is 1Cor 15:1-4 — Nothing else ! It’s “ Jesus dieing for your sins and rising from the dead”—- Rest in that and you are Saved.

You are talking about the “ Reward or Bema Judgement Seat Of Jesus “ for Redeemed Sinners....they did not have to go to the “ Great White Throne” Judgment Seat Of God where Unbelievers go to plead their cases and the outcome is always the same—- Damnation.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now post the verse that says believing in Christ is a 'performance burden' and you will have made your case.

Believing is not a Performance Burden —- it is the Requirement for Salvation....that and that ONLY!

“YOUR” Performance Burden is that you always have to remain “on the hook” in regard to your Salvation.... having to worry every day about committing a sin on purpose that would damn you to Hell....All because of a stiff- necked misunderstanding of Heb 10......

The “ willful Sin” mentioned is willfully choosing to refuse “ The One Time Sacrifice” Of Jesus ( His Shed Blood) and returning to Temple Worship where they put their Faith in the Blood Of Animals.....this side of the Cross, those animal sacrifices are completely Worthless....There Simply is “ no more Sacrifices for Sin!” The choice now is to recognize that there is a OneTime Sacrifice made by the Lamb Of God to take care of your sins and if you Reject it you are out in the Cold....

Context in the Bible is everything....
There are Nine Chapters preceding the Chapter 10 that you fail to understand....They ALL deal with Unbelief in Jesus and the Rejection Of His Sacrifice.....things do not “ magically” change when you get to Chapter 10— it’s STILL talking about Rejecting the Messiah....Reject HIM and you have rejected your covering of sins.....there is “ no more Sacrifice” other than Jesus....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of this is “ Paul’s Gospel” ....
If one has a brain full of Religious Mush , they just take anything that “ sounds” good and call it the “ Gospel”..... The actual Gospel is “ Paul’s Gospel” , Given to Him by Jesus and it is 1Cor 15:1-4 — Nothing else ! It’s “ Jesus dieing for your sins and rising from the dead”—- Rest in that and you are Saved.

You are talking about the “ Reward or Bema Judgement Seat Of Jesus “ for Redeemed Sinners....they did not have to go to the “ Great White Throne” Judgment Seat Of God where Unbelievers go to plead their cases and the outcome is always the same—- Damnation.

Are you out of your mind! Or are you trying to lie to people again?
Colossians and Corinthians are Paul's letters to churches.
And then John and Peter backs him up.

So who do you think wrote these scriptures.....?
1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.”

Galatians 5:21 “Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness,

2nd Corinthians 5:10: For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Rom:1:32: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Rom:6:12: Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Or do you discount them because they come from the proposed "legalist" section of the Bible?

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds good, doesn’t it....it kinda “ tickles the ears” of those that want to be “ Co-Savior” along with Jesus..

No it actually pinches the ear of Satan...your hero....the one that wants us to sin.

“ Being Good” is just a round about way to say “ keep the Law”, But “by the keeping of The Law ,

You twist and lie about what people say. The Law has nothing to do with Christianity or being good. Christians are good and there are a lot of them and that is why Paul called them saints.

Paul said that the Law was good if you knew how to use it....you don't know how to use it—— The Law was given to show you that you can’t keep it......it was given so people would “ close their mouths “ about keeping it . In other words — SHUT UP ! You can’t even come “ close” to keeping it and you are a Lost Fool if you think that you can...

Again you are talking crazy! A lot about nothing! If you are even trying to keep the Law you are severed from Christ and have fallen from Grace. Again Christians are not under the Law...

Nobody is going to Turn to the Savior( Repentance) until they see the NEED for a Savior....that is what the Law is for....that is what the Sermon on the Mount is for......you either have “ eyes to see” or you don’t.....those that have had the scales removed from their eyes by the Holy Spirit, ( Nobody comes to God lest the Spirit draw him ) take the Law and use it for its intended purpose....it is to take you by the hand and take you to the Savior.....THEN He will go to work, changing you from the inside out....a thing that only HE can do.....He promises to do it....If you Trust Him ......

As Christ said, Why do you call me Lord Lord and not do what I say. Act 2:38 and communion.
Of course you are not concerned about what Christ said, your gospel come from down from the depths of hell.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the new Christians and Guests do not believe the lies of the OSAS crowd.
They try to make a mockery of Christianity and play Christ for a fool.
Christ neither condones nor is tolerant of sin.
The Apostles neither condoned nor were tolerant of sin.
Read the scriptures for yourself and see if you find whether Christ or the Apostles condoned or set examples of a life full of sin. It is important to read the scriptures because these people will lie to you at every turn!

Christianity is a religion of morels and character…If you want to know what type of Character? Look at Christ. When He would forgive someone He would say, Go and sin no more. He did not say, now you are covered, go sin all you want.
Do not let these people steal your soul and that is what they are out to do. Misery loves company and they have their reward coming to them. Those reading this, know that you can make the choice to be good.
Come to Christianity…Believe in Christ as Savior and God.
Repent and give up your life of sin.
Be baptized and participate in communion.
From there be good and do good.

Know that forgiveness is yours for the few sins you do commit. But if you continue a sinful lifestyle, you are only fooling yourself because Christ is no fool and He will judge the sinful to hell. If that were not true, there would be no reason for judgment Day. If evildoers went to heaven, there would be no reason for hell.

Know this to be true….
1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.”

“Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness,

2nd Corinthians 5:10: For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Rom:1:32: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Rom:6:12: Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

If you want to go to heaven seek salvation and be good and do good.

Go to the church of your choice and fellowship and praise the Lord with good people.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Know that forgiveness is yours for the few sins you do commit.

Are you encouraging Sinning? you just became the person you are going around talking about, remember I said it is like you talk into a mirror... your the person you refer to aren't you.... You said forgiveness is yours for the few sins you do commit, You just set yourself as your own authority and you just wrote your own licence to sin ....To think you have been praising yourself this whole time....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you encouraging Sinning? you just became the person you are going around talking about, remember I said it is like you talk into a mirror... your the person you refer to aren't you.... You said forgiveness is yours for the few sins you do commit, You just set yourself as your own authority and you just wrote your own licence to sin ....To think you have been praising yourself this whole time....

Ahh! Another one that twist someone's words and lies! You know where that comes from? Not God!
1st John 2:1
My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Do not let these people steal your soul and that is what they are out to do. Misery loves company and they have their reward coming to them. Those reading this, know that you can make the choice to be good.

Make the choice and be good you say...lol,So Says every false religion of the world,you know where that comes from right,In your little rambles I Notice You Dont Mention Jesus you use christ which seems fine but we have been given a name above every name at the Name of Jesus Every knee will bow and toungue will confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of God the Father, Can you actually Say Jesus and mention anything about him? Many people including cults and secret societies hide there worship behind the Title Christ, Why dont you mention Jesus, Also I dont know if you realise but non of your posts on slavation are about Jesus or Calvary, Its about the Flesh And about sins, Sure your good at yelling and calling names but can you talk about Christianity

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ahh! Another one that twist someone's words and lies! You know where that comes from? Not God!
1st John 2:1
My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

All I can say to that is your a hypocrite...lol your the ultimate word twister, But you know that right, you don't actually pretend to hide that, You openly proclaim it, Heres a hint you fail your own standard your pretending, I notice you are wanted in the harry potter thread.lets try a question. If you have an advocate does that make it ok to do wrong?

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Make the choice and be good you say...lol,So Says every false religion of the world,you know where that comes from right,In your little rambles I Notice You Dont Mention Jesus you use christ which seems fine but we have been given a name above every name at the Name of Jesus Every knee will bow and toungue will confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of God the Father, Can you actually Say Jesus and mention anything about him? Many people including cults and secret societies hide there worship behind the Title Christ, Why dont you mention Jesus, Also I dont know if you realise but non of your posts on slavation are about Jesus or Calvary, Its about the Flesh And about sins, Sure your good at yelling and calling names but can you talk about Christianity

Well if you could make a rational point we could talk about something. Evil is evil and I have no problem standing up to it. If you could read and maybe spell you would see I mention Christ.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I can say to that is your a hypocrite.

Do you know what hypocrite means?
I like this one...
Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another or the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform. In moral psychology, it is the failure to follow one's own expressed moral rules and principles.

I make a point of living what I say.
Those that know me, know that I am dead serious about it.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well if you could make a rational point we could talk about something. Evil is evil and I have no problem standing up to it. If you could read and maybe spell you would see I mention Christ.

What Evil do you think you are standing up too? You're not called to be a tough Guy so drop that act, You call Good Evil and Evil Good I have witnessed it you have made some of the most shocking accusations I have seen I would really not like to bring them up but it's so often it's hard to ignore, The problem is you go around acting tough and calling names... I can pretend I'm tough too...Rarrrr See internet warrior stuff, It's easy but it's not what you are called to do.. unless you are called to accuse then it would be your job but not from God and that a different discussion... Ok Lets talk About the Most important Thing The Gospel Aye, Do you Love Jesus?

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Do you know what hypocrite means?
I like this one...
Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another or the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform. In moral psychology, it is the failure to follow one's own expressed moral rules and principles.

I make a point of living what I say.
Those that know me, know that I am dead serious about it.

Oh dead Serious alright, But Dead Wrong, You make a Good point tho, Do you really think you live up to What you Say, Deep down somewhere you Know you fall short, But that is the hypocrisy, Pretending a Standard or putting a standard on others you fail yourself

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Evil do you think you are standing up too? You're not called to be a tough Guy so drop that act, You call Good Evil and Evil Good I have witnessed it you have made some of the most shocking accusations I have seen I would really not like to bring them up but it's so often it's hard to ignore, The problem is you go around acting tough and calling names... I can pretend I'm tough too...Rarrrr See internet warrior stuff, It's easy but it's not what you are called to do.. unless you are called to accuse then it would be your job but not from God and that a different discussion... Ok Lets talk About the Most important Thing The Gospel Aye, Do you Love Jesus?

That is a silly question. Of course I love Yeshua. No "J's" in the Bible. LOL

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh dead Serious alright, But Dead Wrong, You make a Good point tho, Do you really think you live up to What you Say, Deep down somewhere you Know you fall short,

I do not fall short.
All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
That is about it.