new version of OSAS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was concerned about that...But....I was preparing for your return,you ready to party
HAHA.... OH I am so ready to party... I bought a new dress... and new shoes... and I am on my way to see the KING....to bow down at His FEET and WORSHIP with a heart filled with gratitude and great joy....

It's so very nice to see you my froggy friend.

Reactions: HisLife

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
HAHA.... OH I am so ready to party... I bought a new dress... and new shoes... and I am on my way to see the KING....to bow down at His FEET and WORSHIP with a heart filled with gratitude and great joy....

It's so very nice to see you my froggy friend.

That's so Nice..Makes me happy to see someone praise Like that.... In all things give thanks My friend, There should be more of that around this place...lol, You always impress me with your openness and honesty....Great to see you posting!

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Honestly... there is a JOY in me that just seems to keep growing and growing... I am absolutely in AWE of God... He has done a deep healing work in me... and I am filled with Gratitude... It is a most beautiful place to be... I wish every believer could experience the JOY of knowing that CHRIST loves them as they are... and they are FREE to relax and just let HIM do His work. Anyways... not planning on spending any time here today... I'm rather done with this topic... but I saw you... and wanted to say hi...

Very tenderly... In Christ.... Addy

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Honestly... there is a JOY in me that just seems to keep growing and growing... I am absolutely in AWE of God... He has done a deep healing work in me... and I am filled with Gratitude... It is a most beautiful place to be... I wish every believer could experience the JOY of knowing that CHRIST loves them as they are... and they are FREE to relax and just let HIM do His work. Anyways... not planning on spending any time here today... I'm rather done with this topic... but I saw you... and wanted to say hi...

Very tenderly... In Christ.... Addy

That's Great, that's why everyone should hear it, some of these people have never felt or understood what you describe so they try and attack it, I'm going to encourage to you to stay and keep confessing... It's great, I'll start with offering more pictures ps...I may have spotted BB...or Margo

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He was Teaching His Heavenly kingdom to his people, Did they accept it? He also told his disciples after to Buy a Sword
1. The commandments are for US to keep.

2. The sword was not for their use, but was in fulfilment of prophesy so that he might be numbered with the transgressors. Isaiah 53:12.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we are not Saved by “ being good”.

Are you trying to convince yourself of this.
Because everyone else knows it.

Think again, Chester,......Jesus Speaking: “ You are to be PERFECT, even as your Father in Heaven is Perfect.....

I was afraid you were going to pull that one. So there ya go...absolutely no sinning?
Does that set the high bar? Or is it like the one that says you have to hate your mother and father etc and give away everything you own to be a disciple of Christ or to be saved. On the list of things to ask....what?????

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
1. The commandments are for US to keep.

2. The sword was not for their use, but was in fulfilment of prophesy so that he might be numbered with the transgressors. Isaiah 53:12.

1. The commandments are for us to love

2.The word of God is a Sword

In spite of the serious accusation there you seem like someone young...

He was numbered with the transgressors But He was pierced and wounded for our transgressions

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgresion of the law.

The wages of sin is Death, Did Jesus stay Dead or Did Jesus Raise from the Dead?, Him raising from the Dead Showed he wasn't a transgressor... but he was treated like one

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1. The commandments are for us to love

2.The word of God is a Sword

In spite of the serious accusation there you seem like someone young...

He was numbered with the transgressors But He was pierced and wounded for our transgressions

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgresion of the law.

The wages of sin is Death, Did Jesus stay Dead or Did Jesus Raise from the Dead?, Him raising from the Dead Showed he wasn't a transgressor... but he was treated like one
Thank you for the insight into the making off a cult and the wrecking of scripture.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ's death and resurrection is what he did for us, but you forget the 50 commandments he gave us in the Sermon on the Mount. Why did he do that?

Jesus gave those “ commandments” to show that people could not keep them....did you gouge out your eye the last time you looked at a girl lustfully? Do you think you are “ Righteous “ because you never killed anybody? If you hate somebody without cause you are no better than a Murderer in the eyes of God.....The purpose of the Sermon on the Mount was to show that you are a Lost Sinner who needs a Savior...It was to drive you to your knees and make you like the Publican that Jesus included in His Sermon.....the one whose Heart was made Contrite by listening to Jesus’ Words....The proper response to the Sermon sounded like this—- “ Lord, have Mercy on me, a Sinner”......

Has your Response been the proper one or do have plans to sell all of your possessions and give them to the poor, or cut off your hand the next time you use it to steal or perhaps to pleasure yourself?

Nobody could ever keep the Ten Commandments and the Sermon on the Mount was like the Ten Commandments on Steroids! We have been graciously provided with a giant “ loophole “ , if we can swallow our pride and admit that we are hopeless, helpless Sinners.....that “ loophole, that “ way out” is to Rest in the Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing.You can find it in 1 Cor15:1-4 .....It ain’t about what man does for God—- it’s about what a Loving God has done for Lost , Hell- Deserving Sinners like you. And like me.God threw us out a “ Life Preserver” as a free gift....are you going to accept it or reject it....if you reject it.....take a pain pill or two before you pluck that eye out....it’s gonna hurt ....

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus gave those “ commandments” to show that people could not keep them....did you gouge out your eye the last time you looked at a girl lustfully? Do you think you are “ Righteous “ because you never killed anybody? If you hate somebody without cause you are no better than a Murderer in the eyes of God.....The purpose of the Sermon on the Mount was to show that you are a Lost Sinner who needs a Savior...It was to drive you to your knees and make you like the Publican that Jesus included in His Sermon.....the one whose Heart was made Contrite by listening to Jesus’ Words....The proper response to the Sermon sounded like this—- “ Lord, have Mercy on me, a Sinner”......

Has your Response been the proper one or do have plans to sell all of your possessions and give them to the poor, or cut off your hand the next time you use it to steal or perhaps to pleasure yourself?

Nobody could ever keep the Ten Commandments and the Sermon on the Mount was like the Ten Commandments on Steroids! We have been graciously provided with a giant “ loophole “ , if we can swallow our pride and admit that we are hopeless, helpless Sinners.....that “ loophole, that “ way out” is to Rest in the Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing.You can find it in 1 Cor15:1-4 .....It ain’t about what man does for God—- it’s about what a Loving God has done for Lost , Hell- Deserving Sinners like you. And like me.God threw us out a “ Life Preserver” as a free gift....are you going to accept it or reject it....if you reject it.....take a pain pill or two before you pluck that eye out....it’s gonna hurt ....
As usual.... your eloquence is astounding... LOL

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never mind... found a photograph.... LOL
iu

The “ Roy Orbison” Of Amphibians .....

Perhaps I am showing my age.....” Mr.Orbison was a singer....his claim to fame was “ Pretty Woman”....

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

You say, "Jesus gave those “ commandments” to show that people could not keep them." The Bible says, Jesus gave us the commandments to keep. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. (Jas 4:17)
You are so wrong.

You say God's grace covers our sins, but the Bible says, For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins (Heb 10:26)

Should we continue in sin, so that grace may abound? The Bible says... God forbid. (Rom 6:2a)

The believer who sins IS OF THE DEVIL. He that committeth sin is of the devil (1Jn 3:8a)

We are to separate ourselves from these so called brothers .... But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. (1Co 5:11)

Last edited: