new version of OSAS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
One can easily begin to live a lifestyle of sin after they are saved.

Then there are the ones who feel its ok to live a lifestyle of sin after they are saved because those who teach the false gospel of OSAS have essentually told them they can. I mean why not? "Once saved always saved", they have nothing to lose.
<<<One can easily begin to live a lifestyle of sin after they are saved.>>>

I don’t see that as could refer to a legitimate child of God.

<<<Then there are the ones who feel its ok to live a lifestyle of sin after they are saved because those who teach the false gospel of OSAS have essentually told them they can. I mean why not? "Once saved always saved", they have nothing to lose.>>>

I also do not see that as referring to the legitimate child of God.

The legitimate child of God does not have a heart with such thoughts nor sees the grace of God as such.

Tong
R3459

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Liars” are also included on that top list....Have you told any lately? Don’t Lie about that! Lol

Your 1Cor6:9-10 is taken out of context and I will probably will not waste my time explaining it again....

If you want to join in on the conversation, you need to keep up. Anything other than that is inconsiderate to your fellow posters. That, or you know better and your replies are of the devil, designed to confuse the issue, and teach his lies.

We are talking living in sin, making it a habit, not sin, ask forgiveness, then move on with our goal of not sinning.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
<<<One can easily begin to live a lifestyle of sin after they are saved.>>>

I don’t that as could refer to a legitimate child of God.

<<<Then there are the ones who feel its ok to live a lifestyle of sin after they are saved because those who teach the false gospel of OSAS have essentually told them they can. I mean why not? "Once saved always saved", they have nothing to lose.>>>

I also do not see that as referring to the legitimate child of God.

The legitimate child of God does not have a heart with such thoughts nor sees the grace of God as such.

Tong
R3459

Agree.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Straw man.

God exclaims that He changes not in juxtaposition to the nature of fallen humanity, who change with the seasons. Otherwise, there would no point in His declaring it. We change. Some of us walk away from Him. Spiritualizing real issues is dangerous.

"God is not mocked."

Yet, fools mock God all the time. So "God is not mocked" cannot be taken ultra-literally. Yet people will take phrases and sentences like this and quite easily twist their true meaning to fit their favored dogma.

"God is not mocked" is not the whole truth. God is not mocked with impunity is.
<<<We change. Some of us walk away from Him. >>>
Many changes occur in any of creation. But what we are changes not naturally nor could the man change his fallen nature.

Those who were created in Christ Jesus by God, are a new creature. In that respect, what they were was changed by God. Many changes does still occur to them, but what they have been re-created to be does not.

Tong
R3460

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The context is perfect, and and no, I don't really want to see you attempt to twist it into something else.

You do the “ twisting”, not me ...” Text without context is Error” —- and THAT is where you are At right now....

Your NOT wanting to see how I “twist” the verse gives me the incentive. to explain it to you ....are you using “ reverse psychology “ on me ? Lol.....

Actually “ His Life ” Said all that essentially needs to be said....if you can’t understand the truth from his post, there’s no need for me to waste this precious computer ink....I am down to half a barrel!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you changing your mind, or do you still think one can live in adultery and make it to heaven as you first said they could

Consider David who was after God's own heart. Did he not commit adultery with Bathsheba? Is he not in heaven today? Did he get away with that sin? NO! For God took his son away from him at the age of two.

To God Be The Glory

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a feeling your question of warning is not really directed towards Christians. Can you be more specific?

To God Be The Glory
I don't know how my question could be any clearer? There are MANY warnings in the NT for God's people. OSAS is clearly a hoax.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you consider Peter to be unsaved? He denied Jesus three times!!!

To God Be The Glory
Peter clearly repented.

Matthew 10:33 (NKJV)
33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, I believe it is NOT possible for any one to commit the unforgivable sin, not even an atheist will declare that the power of Jesus is coming from Satan instead of from the Holy Ghost.

I mean, it doesn't make sense for any one to commit, confess, and admit this unforgivable sin today. Can you honestly say you know of people who did this, and can you share this with us?

To God Be The Glory
Hebrews 6:4-8 (NKJV)
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit (Christians), 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame. 7 For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; 8 but if it bears thorns and briars, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Who would that be? No one here believes that you trade in God's grace for your own performance after you get saved. I advocate continuing to believe/trust in Christ all the way to the end. So I don't know why you continually ride that pony in these threads.
And that goes to those who knows not or do not yet realize, that faith that comes from God is one that abides and continues forever.

Tong

R3461

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
If you did, perhaps you can tell us what the verse tells us being impossible for those described in Hebrews 6:4-5 to do.
If you have Scripture quote it!
Hebrews 6:4For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,

if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

What is impossible for those who are referred to in vs.4-5, if they fall away, is that in bold font in the quoted passage.

Now, what does that truth tell you about falling away? What does that tell you about the status of those created by God in Christ Jesus? Can they reject Christ in unbelief and then after, can believe again and could go round and round?

Tong
R3462

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
Perhaps you consider Satan, creator?

Do you not know that there are people who were created by God in Christ Jesus?
Jesus is THE CREATOR. Satan is the OSAS creator.
Do you have scriptures to support your second statement concerning Satan, or is it just your own personal opinion and thinking? If you have scriptures to show, please do.

Tong
R3463

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That, or you know better and your replies are of the devil, designed to confuse the issue, and teach his lies.

Yeah.....that sounds like me ! I wonder if this kind of remark violates the Terms Of Agreement....

Lol....I work for the Devil.....yeah, you nailed it.....do you exaggerate much? Speaks volumes about your credibility as a debater Of serious issues....

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Revelation says 21:8 all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

If you keep reading you should've noticed

1 Corinthians 6: 11 And such were some of you: but ye were washed, but ye were sanctified, but ye were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of our God.

Your essentially just trying to trap and charge people as I pointed out when you first came in, You should be more terrified Of teaching Against the Gospel That will make you accursed, The Gospel Says that Jesus Died for Christians Sins, Who would like to lay charges to Gods Elect, Its Satan, Twist it however you want, to charge Christians with Sin that would send them to Hell Can only ever be satan, so whos work are you doing? think about it. If you want to know what I am saying I am saying The Blood That Saves Someone keeps them saved no matter what charge any accuser wants to charge them with, Salvation is not of works that's good or bad works, you teach against that, you are the one that teaches works can undo What Jesus Blood Purchased, you should be terrified
Yes all men, believers and unbelievers for that matter, lie somehow. And by that we are all liars. Are all men going to the lake of fire, liars all as they are? Nope.

There is a difference between the legitimate child of God and the illegitimate, much more between the legitimate child of God and the unbelievers. The legitimate child of God are in Christ and Christ is in them, but not so with the others.

Tong
R3464

Last edited:

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
But if you want too, is it allowed for you to live like that and still get to heaven?

If you dont live in sin, then you have nothing to worry about....simple, and exactly what we are saying...be obediant.
The child of God have nothing to worry about, not really because of how he live (not saying how he live isn’t important), but because of what God had done for him, re-creating him in Christ Jesus ~ Christ in him and he in Christ.

Tong
R3465

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 6:4For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,

if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

What is impossible for those who are referred to in vs.4-5, if they fall away, is that in bold font in the quoted passage.

Now, what does that truth tell you about falling away? What does that tell you about the status of those created by God in Christ Jesus? Can they reject Christ in unbelief and then after, can believe again and could go round and round?

Tong
R3462
A little child could understand this. It takes an adult with an agenda to TWIST it.

Hebrews 6:4-8 (NKJV)
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit (Christians), 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame. 7 For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; 8 but if it bears thorns and briars, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have scriptures to support your second statement concerning Satan, or is it just your own personal opinion and thinking? If you have scriptures to show, please do.

Tong
R3462
Of course not, there's no OSAS in the Bible! Otherwise there would be no warnings to Christians in the NT! OSAS is utter nonsense!

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
But if you want too, is it allowed for you to live like that and still get to heaven?

If you dont live in sin, then you have nothing to worry about....simple, and exactly what we are saying...be obediant.
<<<But if you want too, is it allowed for you to live like that and still get to heaven?>>>

No one is allowed to live in sin nor to sin, believer or unbeliever. Besides that is not what gets one to heaven or not.

Tong
R3466

Last edited: