new version of OSAS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ok, you are clearly stating we can live as an adulterer and still go to heaven, while the bible clearly states adulterers will not make it to heaven.

1 Corinthians 6:9–10
ESV

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

You are essentually stating we can do all those things and still go to heaven, just the opposite of what the Bible states....why? I personally would be terrified to teach something that is so dangerous to others as well as clearly untruthful.

Revelation says 21:8 all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

If you keep reading you should've noticed

1 Corinthians 6: 11 And such were some of you: but ye were washed, but ye were sanctified, but ye were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of our God.

Your essentially just trying to trap and charge people as I pointed out when you first came in, You should be more terrified Of teaching Against the Gospel That will make you accursed, The Gospel Says that Jesus Died for Christians Sins, Who would like to lay charges to Gods Elect, Its Satan, Twist it however you want, to charge Christians with Sin that would send them to Hell Can only ever be satan, so whos work are you doing? think about it. If you want to know what I am saying I am saying The Blood That Saves Someone keeps them saved no matter what charge any accuser wants to charge them with, Salvation is not of works that's good or bad works, you teach against that, you are the one that teaches works can undo What Jesus Blood Purchased, you should be terrified

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not me

you lie every time you post about something I believe, so every time you do I will call you a liar.
You don’t like it, lean what I truly believe not what you THINk I believe
I guess it's time to start reporting you every time you call me a liar with ZERO proof!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So our salvation depends on our sincerity at the time we said the sinner's prayer. Bunk. No assurance at all. What's the yardstick for "really saved?" How do we know? Where is the assurance?

Jesus talked about a Sinful Publican who recited a “ Sinner ‘s Prayer”..... it was this simple—- “ Lord, have Mercy on me, a Sinner”

Jesus said that man went home “ JUSTIFIED”..... that means “ just as if I had never sinned”....
So by your “ take” on Scripture, Jesus was just talking “ BUNK “ wasn’t he? We Thank the Lord that we have your type here to get Jesus “ Straightened Out”.....

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I believe that.Once a man is Saved , the Believer is free to do what he “ wants” .....just like last weekend ( party time!) I drank as much whiskey as I wanted—— none.

But if you want too, is it allowed for you to live like that and still get to heaven?

If you dont live in sin, then you have nothing to worry about....simple, and exactly what we are saying...be obediant.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation says 21:8 all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

If you keep reading you should've noticed

1 Corinthians 6: 11 And such were some of you: but ye were washed, but ye were sanctified, but ye were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of our God.

Your essentially just trying to trap and charge people as I pointed out when you first came in, You should be more terrified Of teaching Against the Gospel That will make you accursed, The Gospel Says that Jesus Died for Christians Sins, Who would like to lay charges to Gods Elect, Its Satan, Twist it however you want, to charge Christians with Sin that would send them to Hell Can only ever be satan, so whos work are you doing? think about it. If you want to know what I am saying I am saying The Blood That Saves Someone keeps them saved no matter what charge any accuser wants to charge them with, Salvation is not of works that's good or bad works, you teach against that, you are the one that teaches works can undo What Jesus Blood Purchased, you should be terrified

No trap, just facts. If anything, you weren't aware of scripture and you trapped yourself.

Are you changing your mind, or do you still think one can live in adultery and make it to heaven as you first said they could?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s ok,he created nosas long before Jesus was born, it can be found in ever major religion on earth, in Islam, judaism, paganism, Hinduism etc etc. all religions based on works and how good a person is
Comparing NON OSASers with Muslims, pagans, Hindus? There you go NON OSASers! The OSAS judges are sending you to Hell!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you are saying we dont have to do good?

RESTiNG In Paul’s Gospel Of Pure Grace will Save you.We all agree on “ that”, right ? So , logically speaking, that would be enough “ good” to get you Saved.....

On your BEST DAY, you ain’t gonna be “ Good” enough to Merit Heaven....( there is no one that is “good” no, not one!) so you had better find yourself a “ Loop- Hole”.....God provided one—- it’s called “ GRACE” .....get ya some by Resting in the Gospel ( 1Cor15:1-4) If you think you have another way, you are “ a thief and a Liar”......

Reactions: HisLife

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Today I don't believe anyone will commit the blaspheme against the Holy Ghost!
I believe there are people who commit that, though not in the exact same manner as did the Pharisees in the days of Jesus.

Tong
R3456

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD. They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you." (Jeremiah 23:16-17)

Once Saved Always Saved fits perfectly with the above scripture.

Reactions: TheslightestID

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
RESTiNG In Paul’s Gospel Of Pure Grace will Save you.We all agree on “ that”, right ? So , logically speaking, that would be enough “ good” to get you Saved.....

On your BEST DAY, you ain’t gonna be “ Good” enough to Merit Heaven....( there is no one that is “good” no, not one!) so you had better find yourself a “ Loop- Hole”.....God provided one—- it’s called “ GRACE” .....get ya some by Resting in the Gospel ( 1Cor15:1-4) If you think you have another way, you are “ a thief and a Liar”......

You didn't anwer tne question, you twisted it.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No trap, just facts. If anything, you weren't aware of scripture and you trapped yourself.

Are you changing your mind, or do you still think one can live in adultery and make it to heaven as you first said they could?

How did I Trap myself exactly? I didn't teach you can get away with it, you didn't ask. I answered your set up question I knew what you where doing, I also knew you where going to come out accusing.... after awhile your type gets boring... I said Yes it does happen do you want me to show you scripture....But No you just wanted the chance to condemn, Your issue is with Sin You cant deal with it, There is a solution I haven't seen you mention once

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ferris and I debate and argue all of the time....did I call him “ stupid?” Read the post ...I went out of my way to pay him a compliment —- respectfully saying he was not Stupid because we disagree.... I’ve been called much worse than that in these Forums and never whined about it...

If I have insulted people here because I occasionally get “ Riled-Up”, I apologize, but the Reason is simple....I am a Sinner ......God has not quite yet finished His job of Transforming me into the Image Of His Son yet.....how about you?