new version of OSAS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did I Trap myself exactly? I didn't teach you can get away with it, you didn't ask. I answered your set up question I knew what you where doing, I also knew you where going to come out accusing.... after awhile your type gets boring... I said Yes it does happen do you want me to show you scripture....But No you just wanted the chance to condemn, Your
issue is with Sin You cant deal with it, There is a solution I haven't heard you mention once

You trapped yourself by making a claim that was clearly 100% non biblical.

You skipped the new question, are you now changing your mind, I mean now that you see, right there in black and white that the bible says you are wrong?

Can we live in adultery until death and still get to heaven?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what does Romans 2:13 mean?

It means just what it says that it means.....I got that covered too....the Best “ doers Of The Law” are the guys like me....the ones that pay no attention to it.....the one’s That “Love God and live as they please” . We do more True “obeying” by accident that the Religionists does on purpose ..Christianity sure does appear “ crazy” sometimes, doesn’t it? Full of irony.You wanna be First? Be last.You wanna go up ? Go down. You wanna cut down in Sinning? Stop being “ Sin- Conscience” . Start being “ SON” Conscience .....want to do a better job of keeping the Law? Stop Trying and start Trusting—- let’s see who gets the better results overtime....

Reactions: HisLife

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You trapped yourself by making a claim that was clearly 100% non biblical.

You skipped the new question, are you now changing your mind, I mean now that you see, right there in black and white that the bible says you are wrong?

No No Yes zzzzzzzzz Lets try your game if your own 5 year old child just finished a dentist checkup and walking along sees the window of a candy shop and covets some of the lollies in the shop, should we disown them until they repent, Now if this Child throws a tantrum and refuses to repent....Should we Chuck them out in the rubbish or just take them out right there and then

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
What about us anti-Osas believers who aren't what you describe?
Are you referring to those who believe that they are saved and believe that they could be unsaved by making the choice again between believing Christ or rejecting Him? Something they said they have already settled before, having chosen to believe? And while they claim to have done that, they claim still to make that same choice day after day, with the possibility of them making the other choice. That by itself just shows that they have not really made the choice before regarding that, which they claim they have, even claiming to have been saved through it.

If one claims to have made the choice of believing in Jesus Christ, but still face the same choice each day thereafter is I’d say, is a double minded person, unstable in all his ways. One who have made the choice sincerely from his heart to believe in God and have faith in Jesus Christ, do not have to face that matter ever again. He ought to start living out the eternal life that God had freely given him, as a child of God.

Tong
R3457

Last edited:
Reactions: HisLife and marks

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you referring to those who believe that they are saved and believe that they could be unsaved by making the choice again between believing Christ or rejecting Him? Something they said they have already settled before, having chosen to believe? And while they claim to have done that, they claim still to make that same choice day after day, with the possibility of them making the other choice. That by itself just shows that they have not really made the choice before regarding that, which they claim they have, even claiming to have been saved through it.

If one claims to have made the choice of believing in Jesus Christ, but still face the same choice each day thereafter is I’d say, is a double minded person, unstable in all his ways. One who have made the choice sincerely from his heart to believe in God and have faith in Jesus Christ, do not have to face that matter ever again. He ought to start living out the eternal life that God had freely given him, as a child of God.

Tong
R3557
Another OSAS self appointed judge on NON OSASers!

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No No Yes zzzzzzzzz Lets try your game if your own 5 year old child just finished a dentist checkup and walking along sees the window of a candy shop and covets some of the lollies in the shop, should we disown them until they repent, Now if this Child throws a tantrum and refuses to repent....Should we Chuck them out in the rubbish or just take them out right there and then

The question was simple, please don't try to complicate it in order to cover up the fact that you are making clear unbiblical claims.

If you aren't going to answer the simple question, then don't, but at least be man enough to admit you'll not be answering.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
For certain men have crept in among you unnoticed—ungodly ones who were designated long ago for condemnation. They turn the grace of our God into a license for immorality, and they deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ. Jude 1:4
The new Osas says you have this license to sin. It says that's what grace is for (and look who Jude says brings that into the church). It says grace is your license that makes it so the warnings of scripture like Galatians 5:21 don't apply to you. You can just drive right on by in your unrepentant, willing, deliberate sin in eternal immunity from the damnation of the wicked. The old Osas was completely and totally opposed to this horrible teaching. The new Osas unabashedly proclaims it!
Those who have a heart that sees the grace of God as a liscense to sin, I’d say does not have the Spirit of God.

Now why there is the idea of the grace of God as could be turned to a license to sin tells us something about what grace is. Do you realize what that is?

Tong
R3458

Reactions: marks

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The question was simple, please don't try to complicate it in order to cover up the fact that you are making clear unbiblical claims.

If you aren't going to answer the simple question, then don't, but at least be man enough to admit you'll not be answering.

I thought I was answering hmmm Ok make it simple...What question exactly? ill try answer as simple as I can this time....Unless you throw one of those "silly" questions out there

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who have a heart that sees the grace of God as a liscense to sin, I’d say does not have the Spirit of God.
A very accurate description of OSASers!
Now why there is the idea of the grace of God as could be turned to a license to sin tells us something about what grace is. Do you realize what that is?

Tong
R3458
License to sin / OSAS!

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought I was answering hmmm Ok make it simple...What question exactly? ill try answer as simple as I can this time....Unless you throw one of those "silly" questions out there

Even after seeing scripture forbids it, as in:

1 Corinthians 6:9–10

ESV

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: xneither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Even after seeing scripture forbids it, as in:

ESV

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: xneither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I thought we were keeping it simple....Adultery Is not the unforgivable Sin

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought we were keeping it simple....Adultery Is not the unforgivable Sin

Then in spite of 1 Corinthians 6:9–10 stating adulterers will not see the kingdom of heaven, you are saying we can live in adultry and still be saved?

Edit

And changing the scenario by adding asking fogiveness and repenting will mean we are no longer living in adultry. That wasn't evan a good effort at confusing the issue, it only showed your desperation.

Last edited:

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Then in spite of 1 Corinthians 6:9–10 stating adulterers will not see the kingdom of heaven, you are saying we can live in adultry and still be saved?

Edit

And changing the scenario by adding asking fogiveness and repenting will mean we are no longer living in adultry. That wasn't evan a good effort at confusing the issue, it only showed your desperation.

Oh geez, if someone got struck by lightning in the very act....That's it ha Bad luck they blew it by bad luck timing...You lucky repenters...if it was just a bit earlier they might have made it if a bit later they could have repented, Luckily Salvation Is Not of Work But you don't even agree with that I'm starting to presume

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Edit

Have a bit more time now...I was chatting with you while trying to make tying soccer boots more entertaining, Back to your point you think you have me on let's look at scripture

1 Corinthians 5:1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

So Clearly it is an issue been dealt with at the time and lets look at the consequence of an extreme case

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

If One's Flesh Dies But there Spirit may still be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus, What Does that say to you? That he lost Salvation Or God would of saved him from himself if he was going to go too far

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who would that be? No one here believes that you trade in God's grace for your own performance after you get saved. I advocate continuing to believe/trust in Christ all the way to the end. So I don't know why you continually ride that pony in these threads.

I’ll be happy to “ get off that pony” ....
Just renounce “ Lucky Repentance” ( I think you may have done that already)

Then tell me that I can Sin on purpose.....do something wrong.....Knowing Full Well that it is wrong ....and as terrible as That is—— the Blood Of Jesus is STILL Adequate to cover it ....that man will get the crap Chastised out of him for such a presumptuous and terrible Sin, he may even be struck dead in his tracks, and he may suffer in the next Life by losing Rewards—- yet he is Saved .Saved because God can not break his Word.....” All Of Those that come to me with Faith in Jesus Christ, I will Save to the Uttermost” and “ Anybody that asks to be Saved WILL be Saved” ( not put on probation)

You and the other Legalists acknowledge that Jesus is Essential for Salvation, but you do not believe He is
Adequate” for Salvation in and of and of Himself....YOU have to do YOUR part—- AVOID WILLFUL SINS or go to Hell......

Repent of your Misunderstanding Of Heb10, another verse that looks like you can lose your Salvation, But is taken out of context, totally ignoring the 9 chapters that preceded it which was all about Believing or Rejecting the Gospel....they chose the latter.....they could go back to their old Temple Worship practice of Sacrificing animals, but after the Cross and the One Time Sacrifice Of Jesus.....all of that stuff was “ null and void”.....reject the New Way and you would find out that there was no other Sacrifice for Sins—— The Blood Of Jesus or Nothing.....

If you ever admit that “ Jesus Paid It ALL” and it is Not Repentance and the avoidance Of Willful Sins That Saves......we can be Brothers.....until then, I am not so sure....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In all Fairness, the ones that have taught me about this "new" OSAS is you and Justbyfaithandluckyrepentanceandwatercomandments....etc, we dont need multiple osas We just need to teach the Gospel about Jesus, Jesus was sinless,Jesus laid his life down as a sacrifice, Jesus died for our sins was buried and rose from the grave, Because he lives We live also ( By Grace are we saved) Through Faith not of works so no man can boast....that rules us out and That Leaves Jesus, let's look to the Work OF Jesus and Give all praise to him as he is the head of the Church that Deserves all Glory, in all things be thankful so thanks for springboards as well that help to get the Gospel out into the world

Isn’t the True Gospel Of Grace so simple to understand ? You present it beautifully.....Thanks for your Wisdom and support...You have been wonderfully blessed....

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe there are people who commit that, though not in the exact same manner as did the Pharisees in the days of Jesus.

Tong
R3456

However, I believe it is NOT possible for any one to commit the unforgivable sin, not even an atheist will declare that the power of Jesus is coming from Satan instead of from the Holy Ghost.

I mean, it doesn't make sense for any one to commit, confess, and admit this unforgivable sin today. Can you honestly say you know of people who did this, and can you share this with us?

To God Be The Glory

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have a bit more time now...I was chatting with you while trying to make tying soccer boots more entertaining, Back to your point you think you have me on let's look at scripture

1 Corinthians 5:1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

So Clearly it is an issue been dealt with at the time and lets look at the consequence of an extreme case

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

If One's Flesh Dies But there Spirit may still be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus, What Does that say to you? That he lost Salvation Or God would of saved him from himself if he was going to go too far

Ok, very clear youll not be answering. And I do understand, its just not in the heart of some to admit tb3ey are wrong, even when the proof is right in front of them.

Thanks just the same.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, you are clearly stating we can live as an adulterer and still go to heaven, while the bible clearly states adulterers will not make it to heaven.

ESV

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

You are essentually stating we can do all those things and still go to heaven, just the opposite of what the Bible states....why? I personally would be terrified to teach something that is so dangerous to others as well as clearly untruthful.

“Liars” are also included on that top list....Have you told any lately? Don’t Lie about that! Lol

Your 1Cor6:9-10 is taken out of context and I will probably will not waste my time explaining it again....