New Year's At Noon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy New Year everybody!! :D As promised the party continues today with this last minute New Year's Day celebration!! :D So let's keep the party going, and we've got virtual sandwiches, tea, coffee, and cookies for anybody who wants them. :) These first two songs are going out to @WaterSong. :D

Be back later guys after I have some food and get some things done. :D Enjoy the party and feel free to bring your own music. :)

gsmarena_002.jpg

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to check in here so late. It has been a long day for a day when most people are off of work. I've been retired from secular work for 20 years, so holidays don't impact my life style much unless my family other than my wife are around. So I work the work that is needed when it is needed and when I am able. My ability is geared from slow to slower and slowest. I have dozens of projects most of which will not be done in my remaining lifetime unless I live a lot longer than the rest of my family has. My oldest relative that I knew personally was my mother's mother. She lived to 100 years and 6 months old, dying in this century in 2003. She used to tell the story of when her family moved from Texas to Oklahoma. It was 1909 and she was 6 years old and they had all of their household goods, everything they owned, packed into to a single covered wagon drawn by a team of horses. She died in 2003 and had never in her life had a license to drive an automobile. Things changed a bit during her 100 years...

Happy New Year again!

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's alright, I figured that people were at work so I decided to call it off since I'm a bit busy right now, but Happy New Year though. :D

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's alright, I figured that people were at work so I decided to call it off since I'm a bit busy right now, but Happy New Year though. :D
Well dear sister in the Lord may God richly bless you as you proceed with Him through one more year.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well dear sister in the Lord may God richly bless you as you proceed with Him through one more year.

Thanks, same to you. :) I'll be having a virtual Valentines' Day dance next month btw. :D

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol please check the edit up above because I forgot to add what the Valentines' Day thing was going to be. :p XD