April's Rocking New Year's Eve Party

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So... taking inventory, we have a body-building, truck-driving, gun-toting glamor shot gift certificate recipient...

who dances while baking...

The last part throws it off a little, but I'm picking up something like this:

Nataliya-Kuznetsova-Amazonka.jpg
:eek: Yeahhhh, you got some really wacky visuals going in yer head there brother.
You forgot one tiny teeny weeny thing on that list. FEMALE!
Not Trans-Female by the way.
I dance while doing housework, not while baking. Tried that once while using an electric mixer to whip up some brownies. Learned my lesson. :p

No joke, my cat was standing on my lap with her back feet on my lap, front paws near the keyboard, becasue she likes to watch the screen scroll down. Sometimes she types, but she's a badd speller so I don't let her post anything yet. When that picture came into full view she hissed and jumped down.

Whoa,.. is that really you?? 0__0
No. I think Hidden found that picture in his old selfies favorites file. Maybe that's the secret meaning behind the name. "Hidden in Him". o_O:confused:;)

Post #76 is really me. Well, glammed thanks to GS. I had electric blue streaks in my hair to match my eblue contacts. But with the lighting, even trying to use filters, they turned out to be silver grey color.So they used their filter to blend the natural black into place over them. I think it looks fake but then again GS's are suppose to look a bit fake in that it gives us an idea of what kind of filters our favorite stars and musicians use in their shots.

Reactions: April_Rose

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dance while doing housework, not while baking.

Oh... I think I get the picture now. Something like :21-:35 and 1:10-1:28 maybe?

:eek: Yeahhhh, you got some really wacky visuals going in yer head there brother.
You forgot one tiny teeny weeny thing on that list. FEMALE!
Not Trans-Female by the way.

Ok, thanks for the reminder. Always comforting to know when a sister is actually a sister. There's a lot of peculiar things going on out there, and I'd hate to see that sort of thing creep into the church.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh... I think I get the picture now. Something like :21-:35 and 1:10-1:28 maybe?

Drats! How did that selfie video get on the net. :p
God rest you Robin Williams. One of a kind.

Ok, thanks for the reminder. Always comforting to know when a sister is actually a sister.
If I'm not a sister my hubby is going to be soooo surprised. (See? We told you to look under the dress before the ceremony!) HAHAHAHA!

There's a lot of peculiar things going on out there, and I'd hate to see that sort of thing creep into the church.
Boy is there.
tranny church at DuckDuckGo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I'm not a sister my hubby is going to be soooo surprised. (See? We told you to look under the dress before the ceremony!) HAHAHAHA!

I view gender as in one sense a psychological thing...

So if your hubby has a few surprises up his sleeve (as well), I just call that the spice of life. :D

P.S. No matter what your Glamor Shot looks like, I know a "dude" when I'm talking to one, LoL.

Bodybuilding+Meme+-+Huge+Bodybuilder+Grandma.jpg

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I view gender as in one sense a psychological thing...

So if your hubby has a few surprises up his sleeve (as well), I just call that the spice of life. :D

P.S. No matter what your Glamor Shot looks like, I know a "dude" when I'm talking to one, LoL.
Now you're silly. And hopeful. Sorry, this "dude" is married.

iu
Poor grandma.

I use to spot for guys that size when I worked out at a free weights gym in Tampa. Football players, pro-wrestlers.
One guy that size had me stand on the weight stack for his leg lifts. Not enough weight, he said. I'm sure 120 lbs would make a difference. I think he just wanted to watch a short woman's eyes grow big as she suddenly grew tall, then went back to short again. Tall, back to normal, tall back to normal.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you're silly. And hopeful. Sorry, this "dude" is married.

Well I'd better leave you alone then. You're precisely the type I'd flirt with... rather mercilessly, LoL.

And I don't wanna flirt too much with another dude's dude.

Know what I mean, dude?

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I'd better leave you alone then. You're precisely the type I'd flirt with... rather mercilessly, LoL.

And I don't wanna flirt too much with another dude's dude.

Know what I mean, dude?
LOL
OK, we have to stop with the dude play references to moi. My sports bra is starting to fear the future of their job security.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol can somebody close this thread now please? XD New Year's is already done and over with. :p