April's Rocking New Year's Eve Party

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry guys I was busy getting down with The Backstreet Boys and I've pretty much got the chorography for "Rock Your Body" down by heart. :D Anyways virtual hats, glasses, noisemakers, and drinks are welcome to our newcomers and I also have another special treat for you guys. :D

d8695e0f68d9b1c7b4e61fa8bc5bb848.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, this is what the noisemakers look like as I have mine and now I'm going to do my musical tribute to Descendants. :D If anybody's around we'll make a virtual toast once the ball drops. :)

istockphoto-89349532-1024x1024.jpg

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hey guys, we're that much closer to 2021!!!
Cool vibe you have running there, April. Well done!upload_2021-1-1_15-59-24.png

It's been 2021 for nearly 16 hours where I am communicating from. Last night my wife cooked the most delicious roast lamb dinner we have ever tasted, and the small portion of pavlova, cream, fruit yoghurt, and 2 little Ernest Adams Christmas fruit bites made an equally scrumptious desert. Praise God for His provision and blessing.

The above fireworks from the Auckland SkyTower were amazing to watch on live TV.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you and now it's time for a few more of the classics,.. btw, this night is going to end with Auld Lang Syne after the ball drops. :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy New Year @amadeus, and I think there will be another New Year's celebration at noon tomorrow for all those who miss the ball drop tonight. :) Anyways, we have a few more music selections before the night is through and even though it might seem pathetic,.. I LOVE this next group so I figured that I would post them before posting some more party hits. Give it up for THE CHEETAH GIRLS!!! :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have my party hat on and I'm currently getting ready to watch the ball drop and remember if you missed some of your favorite party hits tonight, check back tomorrow at noon for my New Year's At Noon celebration!! :D

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you and now it's time for a few more of the classics,.. btw, this night is going to end with Auld Lang Syne after the ball drops. :D

Well, there's no way I can catch up on all the music, but I always liked the one above.

Happy New Years, peoples! Don't know about everyone else, but I'm seriously looking forward to 2021. Gonna be a good year, I can feel it.

Maybe too soon for resolutions, and we never keep them, but here's hoping...

7d7d6d4a50087fffa7453190e64f0b18.png

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So see you guys tomorrow and you'll hear some songs that we didn't have time for tonight including Party Rock Anthem, Gangnam Style, and songs from The Greatest Showman. :D

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So see you guys tomorrow and you'll hear some songs that we didn't have time for tonight including Party Rock Anthem, Gangnam Style, and songs from The Greatest Showman. :D
Gotta have some Marks and Pitbull at this party. And of course Redfoo, from LMFAO. *On second and third thought, that video is a bit much for these forums. Sowy.

Pitbull Mix

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gotta have some Marks and Pitbull at this party. And of course Redfoo, from LMFAO.
LOL

Although I want you to save most of that for tomorrow I must say that I am rather shocked,.. you're not all that squeaky clean yourself now are you? :p I came back to show everybody this though and for them to work on their Gangnam Style for tomorrow. :D (Also for anybody that is interested, there is a Potterhead Club in the general non-Christian forum.)