April's Rocking New Year's Eve Party

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although I want you to save most of that for tomorrow I must say that I am rather shocked,.. you're not all that squeaky clean yourself now are you? :p I came back to show everybody this though and for them to work on their Gangnam Style for tomorrow. :D (Also for anybody that is interested, there is a Potterhead Club in the general non-Christian forum.)

Hey, I dance doing housework, I know my tunes. ;)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay,.. how the heck am I supposed to go to sleep now with that last song you posted @WaterSong? We're at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn!!! :D And now I just have to do one more thing because you started it. ;)

Reactions: WaterSong

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay I'm seriously going to bed now,.. but who would have known that I would be saying that on CB? The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!!! :D (Man this website rocks. :cool:)

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! :)
Okay,.. how the heck am I supposed to go to sleep now with that last song you posted @WaterSong? We're at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn!!! :D And now I just have to do one more thing because you started it. ;)

iu
Get it? LMFAO (dances) Hard to get that other video out of my head though. "Wiggle wiggle, wiggle,wiggle, wiggle.. Yeah!" He works ouuuuut.
iu

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK so I was going in and out of consciousness at midnight. We had a lot of loud explosions that sounded bigger than fireworks. Cool and happy new years!

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*checks in as it's now approaching 11pm*

I thought that you were in Canada which is the same time zone as me? Anyways, my New Year's At Noon party will be starting really soon (and I'm so glad that I didn't sleep in lol) but I just wanted to say that I know last night got sort of wild and some of you might be thinking would Jesus have been happy about that? Well, I thought about that myself and I honestly don't think He would stop us from having a good time, but since that probably wouldn't be His taste in music,.. He'd be like basically what I know @JohnDB was thinking,... "I'm out of here, you guys enjoy your party." XD :p

OK so I was going in and out of consciousness at midnight. We had a lot of loud explosions that sounded bigger than fireworks. Cool and happy new years!

Yeah, there were a lot of fireworks around here as well. :D

Reactions: dev553344

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@WaterSong: I never got a reaction out of Post #70. Is that you, or are you not quite that graceful looking?

It would be me, only I would consider it a dangerous move at this age. The flight might be graceful, but the landing could be tragic.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, Watersong is, according to her Profile page anyway.

I'm in Southern Louisiana. :)

Some people just have the music in them, I suppose.

funny-happy-new-year-message.jpg
LOL!!!!! I feel sorry for the cookie. ;)
Nah, that was me pre-bodybuilding kick. (ahem)

ide.jpg

Best friend gifted me a Glamor Shots gift certificate on my birthday a few years ago.

Yes, I know, me and eagle kick lil' dude could almost be twins.

Remember, I drive a truck for a living? Kansas is home but I travel the east coast and far into central U.S. I even have a base in Creepy Joe's home state, thanks to the company having an apartment for distance drivers.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, that was me pre-bodybuilding kick. (ahem)

ide.jpg

Best friend gifted me a Glamor Shots gift certificate on my birthday a few years ago.

Remember, I drive a truck for a living?

So... taking inventory, we have a body-building, truck-driving, gun-toting glamor shot gift certificate recipient...

who dances while baking...

The last part throws it off a little, but I'm picking up something like this:

Nataliya-Kuznetsova-Amazonka.jpg

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa,.. is that really you?? 0__0

That's prior to when she went full on body-building competition at the International level.

Just watched a commercial that reminded me of the baking and dancing thing. I may have to try this, and see if I can get my wife into it:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, so that isn't you then? I apologise for being dumb lol