Next Events Bible Prophecy Says We Will See VERY Soon!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next Events Bible Prophecy says We will See very Soon!!

Last days prophecy= Psalm 83 War=Israel against Iran, Syria, backed by Turkey,Russia just before OR after the rapture. Psalm 83:1:5
O God, do not remain quiet;
Do not be silent and, O God, do not be still.
2 For behold, Your enemies make an uproar,
And those who hate You have exalted themselves.
3 They make shrewd plans against Your people,
And conspire together against Your treasured ones.
4 They have said, “Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation,
That the name of Israel be remembered no more.”
5 For they have conspired together with one mind; No worries!!! God will fight for tiny Israel and defeat all the enemies of Israel!!! PTL.
Against You they make a covenant:=======This is a prophecy for war anytime any day in the Mid-east Then comes a seven-year peace treaty that will be broken after 3 1/2 years, then antichrist rule and the great tribulation and WW111 when billions will die.

President Trump's big mid-east peace treaty is ready to be presented to the world in the next few weeks.===Time is short!!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was nonsense when you first posted it, and it's still nonsense. Perhaps if you wait a couple more weeks to post it again, it will STILL BE NONSENSE!

Good Job,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Dave L

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take it you will be left behind!!! Your choice!!

Yeah, I'll be left behind with all those who enter the Millennial Kingdom. But apparently you will be "taken" away:

Rev. 14:9 “If any one worships the beast and its image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also shall drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured unmixed into the cup of his anger, and he shall be tormented with fire and sulphur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Your choice. Have FUN! :)
Bobby Jo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I'll be left behind with all those who enter the Millennial Kingdom. But apparently you will be "taken" away:

Rev. 14:9 “If any one worships the beast and its image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also shall drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured unmixed into the cup of his anger, and he shall be tormented with fire and sulphur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Your choice. Have FUN! :)
Bobby Jo

Who says you have a choice? The Bible sure doesn't.

If left behind don't count on surviving until the MK. Two thirds of the world dying the odds will be against you.

Reactions: tzcho2

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... For those who have been indoctrinated into the tribulation-era-rapture-doctrine, it's FALSE. GOD doesn't remove the righteous, HE removes the sinners. It was true in the Flood; it was true for Sodom and Gomorrah; it's true for the tribulation; and it's true for the end of the Millennial Kingdom, where Jesus will judge the nations and finally those who are alive and remain shall ascend to the New Jerusalem to be with the LORD forever in the air.

So knowing this, shouldn't you immediately start acquiring the "purse", "bag", and "sword" that Jesus specified in Luke 22?

Luke 22:35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”
“Nothing,” they answered.

36 He said to them, But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

... And employing these resources, you MIGHT be able to survive the tribulation era. But if you're waiting for Jesus to supply your needs, -- well that was for when Jesus was with the Disciples, not subsequent to HIS departure.

But some people give greater deference to doctrines than Scripture ...
Bobby Jo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... For those who have been indoctrinated into the tribulation-era-rapture-doctrine, it's FALSE. GOD doesn't remove the righteous, HE removes the sinners. It was true in the Flood; it was true for Sodom and Gomorrah; it's true for the tribulation; and it's true for the end of the Millennial Kingdom, where Jesus will judge the nations and finally those who are alive and remain shall ascend to the New Jerusalem to be with the LORD forever in the air.

So knowing this, shouldn't you immediately start acquiring the "purse", "bag", and "sword" that Jesus specified in Luke 22?

Luke 22:35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”
“Nothing,” they answered.
36 He said to them, But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

... And employing these resources, you MIGHT be able to survive the tribulation era. But if you're waiting for Jesus to supply your needs, -- well that was for when Jesus was with the Disciples, not subsequent to HIS departure.

But some people give greater deference to doctrines than Scripture ...
Bobby Jo

God removed Noah to safety and then destroyed the sinners.

He removed Lot and then destroyed the sinners.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God removed Noah to safety and then destroyed the sinners.
He removed Lot and then destroyed the sinners.

They BOTH went through their own tribulations, with Noah having to build his own refuge, and Lot offering his own virgin daughters to the mobs.

But then again, some people prefer their "church"/"denomination"/"fellowship"/"cult" false doctrines over the TRUTH of Scripture.

Bobby Jo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They BOTH went through their own tribulations, with Noah having to build his own refuge, and Lot offering his own virgin daughters to the mobs.

But then again, some people prefer their "church"/"denomination"/"fellowship"/"cult" false doctrines over the TRUTH of Scripture.

Bobby Jo

So we are not going through comparable tribulations now using your logic?

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo
Ya I notice. ;)

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was nonsense when you first posted it, and it's still nonsense. Perhaps if you wait a couple more weeks to post it again, it will STILL BE NONSENSE!

Good Job,
Bobby Jo
You don't speak for everyone & you can only give your opinion.

Reactions: pompadour

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So we are not going through comparable tribulations now using your logic?

I suspect you haven't built a mountain escape, or had to bribe mobs with you daughters (or wife) to let you go. So NO. But if you're lucky, you'll get to experience those thrilling opportunities or possibly simply be offered a FREE SHOWER.

Yeah, capture the moments!

Bobby Jo

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo
Where does the Bible call the events surrounding Noah , tribulations? or concerning Lot?

Reactions: CoreIssue

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't speak for everyone & you can only give your opinion.

Perhaps you have a mirror which you can recite into. As for me, I don't offer "opinions", I offer facts -- stuff which your doctrines apparently don't agree with, but then again, the Sadducee's and Pharisees had the same objections with Jesus.

Bobby Jo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suspect you haven't built a mountain escape, or had to bribe mobs with you daughters (or wife) to let you go. So NO. But if you're lucky, you'll get to experience those thrilling opportunities or possibly simply be offered a FREE SHOWER.

Yeah, capture the moments!

Bobby Jo

And the liberals and government, media and corporations loft Christians and really promote them. Right?

And in the middle was east there hasn't been wholesale slaughter of Christian, right?

In Canada and Europe do not have laws that suppress Christianity, right?

In Russia and China don't suppress Christians, right?

Kill a black or an LGBT and it's a hate crime. But killing a Christian is just a regular crime. Right?

Open your eyes to the world around you. It hates Christians.

Reactions: pompadour

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you have a mirror which you can recite into. As for me, I don't offer "opinions", I offer facts -- stuff which your doctrines apparently don't agree with, but then again, the Sadducee's and Pharisees had the same objections with Jesus.

Bobby Jo
You offer your own opinion, like anyone else on the rapture, there is disagreements on this subject. What I find hilarious is how the ones opposed to the rapture tend to be insulting to those who believe in it & love to launch into ad hominem attacks , or make false accusations & vile comparisons --actually -- do what you are doing above.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

You offer your opinions. Almost all false,

Reactions: tzcho2