No authority!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 15:5 it is His church
Such a pride filled man you are . As though we are some big thing .
TIS GOD . ITS HIS WORK .
A true soldier of the RCC you are . Many protestants are the same way , so i aint just signaling you out .
THIS kenneth copeland , I AM mindset has gotta go .
Take a peek at what faith JESUS himself even marveled at . A HINT , it was the LOWLY , not the high minded .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholic teaching redefines 'works' so as not to appear to be teaching works earn salvation. Like I said before, Catholicism seems to be all about making it so you can do what the Bible says not to do.

works alone vs works done in grace in Christ
Scripture condemns works alone

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
March on in the Lord my friends . We shall follow Christ and not the RCC .
Let us be always learning from HIM and be in our bibles and testing all things that men do teach .
Let the Lord be praised .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
March on in the Lord my friends . We shall follow Christ and not the RCC .
Let us be always learning from HIM and be in our bibles and testing all things that men do teach .
Let the Lord be praised .

is the church necessary for salvation?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The RCC is dangerous . So no its not necessary to follow her .
JESUS , HE is necessary for salvation . So let us learn the biblical JESUS well
and be staying sharp in the pure and lovely doctrine in those bibles .

Jn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit

(Born of God) faith and baptism

Jn 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

1 pet 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

1 Peter 1:22
Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: see Ez 36

ark of Noah type of the church

1 Pet 3:20
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark all died and outside the church there is no salvation!)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit

(Born of God) faith and baptism

Jn 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

1 Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

1 pet 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

1 Peter 1:22
Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: see Ez 36

ark of Noah type of the church

1 Pet 3:20
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark all died and outside the church there is no salvation!)
Those same apostels warned us about those who would come in and seek the occasion . ROME DOES
SO flee her . They are all about appearance . Huge decked out clothes to be seen of men . Wearing rings and having folks
and the desire of mans worship . And if we love , believe me we sure dont let anyone feel safe in the RCC .
We would do all to pull anyone out of error and those who would teach error .
Remember let no man beguile you of your reward in a worshipping of angels
And Rome prays to angels , to saints , to mary . Let no man follow their pattern .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those same apostels warned us about those who would come in and seek the occasion . ROME DOES
SO flee her . They are all about appearance . Huge decked out clothes to be seen of men . Wearing rings and having folks
and the desire of mans worship . And if we love , believe me we sure dont let anyone feel safe in the RCC .
We would do all to pull anyone out of error and those who would teach error .
Remember let no man beguile you of your reward in a worshipping of angels
And Rome prays to angels , to saints , to mary . Let no man follow their pattern .

Jn 10:16 one flock

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are programmed my friend .
Since when did paul , james , john or others say to just gather .
Your beloved RCC preaches another gospel SO i take johns advice and pauls . IF any one comes preaching another Jesus or another gospel
OR if anyone receives not our gospel . OR how about mark those who cause divisions that are CONTRARY to SOUND doctrine and avoid them .
But yall are too busy under Romes spell , JUST like many protestant daughters are .
You all are not gonna make it on this path . I am looking out for you , but you had rather sit under a lie .
ITs so simple . ITS so easy a child can do it . GO back to the kjv bible and learn well . You would be amazed at how
fast things can get cleared up . You are on a deadly and dangerous path my friend . I love you my friend and am only trying to help .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are programmed my friend .
Since when did paul , james , john or others say to just gather .
Your beloved RCC preaches another gospel SO i take johns advice and pauls . IF any one comes preaching another Jesus or another gospel
OR if anyone receives not our gospel . OR how about mark those who cause divisions that are CONTRARY to SOUND doctrine and avoid them .
But yall are too busy under Romes spell , JUST like many protestant daughters are .
You all are not gonna make it on this path . I am looking out for you , but you had rather sit under a lie .
ITs so simple . ITS so easy a child can do it . GO back to the kjv bible and learn well . You would be amazed at how
fast things can get cleared up . You are on a deadly and dangerous path my friend . I love you my friend and am only trying to help .

these always refer to heretics
Especially the so-called reformers

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And anyone of that one true flock wont be pointing to THE RCC . We are scattered abroad my friend .
YES me and the true lambs are one flock . WITH JESUS as the HEAD . NOT these popes , not them sold out protestant daughters either .
GO back to the Kjv bible . Start learning . I beg you my friend . Time is running out and know this also , no man knows their final hour .
When our last breath does cease , when our LORD does come and all are gathered before HIM .
MANY souls are gonna be wailing and wishing they had never followed RCC doctrine . THEY Gonna wish they had followed CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
these always refer to heretics
Especially the so-called reformers
OH we got us a few names of reformers that were heretics . BUT SO IS the RCC .
Ya cant pick and choose . EITHER we choose TRUTH or we are deceived . Please hurry my friend . MY heart is for you . I Desire only good
for you .

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
not them sold out protestant daughters either.
Yea, everybody is wrong but you. Maybe that's why you can't submit to any human authority, just Ellen G. White.

Post a web site you agree with so I can check the credentials of the authors. Your posts strongly suggest SDA. That's where "protestant daughters" comes from. Your anger is not justified no matter how you sugar coat it. You are not even aware of how insulting you are. In the final analysis, it boils down to self hatred. I think you need professional deprogramming, and be sure to tell your doctor about whores you see everywhere.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea, everybody is wrong but you. Maybe that's why you can't submit to any human authority, just Ellen G. White.

Post a web site you agree with so I can check the credentials of the authors. Your posts strongly suggest SDA. That's where "protestant daughters" comes from. Your anger is not justified no matter how you sugar coat it. You are not even aware of how insulting you are. In the final analysis, it boils down to self hatred. I think you need professional deprogramming, and be sure to tell your doctor about whores everywhere.
ELLEN G WHITE IS BIG TIME FALSE . Just thought you should know that .