No Evidence!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
I saw this on another forum and thought I should share it with you all.One day a 6 year old girl was sitting in a classroom. The teacher was going to explain evolution to the children. The teacher asked a little boy: Tommy do you see the tree outside?TOMMY: Yes.TEACHER: Tommy, do you see the grass outside?TOMMY: Yes.TEACHER: Go outside and look up and see if you can see the sky.TOMMY: Okay. (He returned a few minutes later) Yes, I saw the sky.TEACHER: Did you see God up there?TOMMY: No.TEACHER: That's my point. We can't see God because he isn't there. Possibly he just doesn't exist.A little girl spoke up and wanted to ask the boy some questions.The teacher agreed and the little girl asked the boy: Tommy, do you see the tree outside?TOMMY: Yes.LITTLE GIRL: Tommy do you see the grass outside?TOMMY: Yessssss!LITTLE GIRL: Did you see the sky?TOMMY: Yessssss!LITTLE GIRL: Tommy, do you see the teacher?TOMMY: YesLITTLE GIRL: Do you see her brain?TOMMY: NoLITTLE GIRL: Then according to what we were taught today in school, she possibly may not even have one!

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Wow! I had to read this again.
smile.gif
I wonder what the teacher thought after hearing the little girl? :angel9:

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
I'll have to try to remember that so I can use it. The wisdom of children is amazing. Of course, did that actually happen?

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(Jon-Marc;15162)
I'll have to try to remember that so I can use it. The wisdom of children is amazing. Of course, did that actually happen?
Probably not,it is probably either a joke or part of a sermon.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
ROFL! Thanks for sharing that story. It matters not to me if it happened or not. The little girl was very wise beyond her years and such a story proves a valid point.
biggrin.gif