No More Death...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For an instant, I was standing on a street in the New Jerusalem. I was looking into Jesus' eyes, and He was looking into mine. He's taller than I thought He'd be.
We get so caught up in this life. It's all we've ever known. But the time will come when we will be with our Lord for eternity. We will be enraptured by His beauty. The pain and grief of this life will not enter our thoughts.
We are on the road, to our home, in the New Jerusalem. There will be no more death, no more mourning, no more crying, or pain. Selah.
new-jerusalem.jpg

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For an instant, I was standing on a street in the New Jerusalem. I was looking into Jesus' eyes, and He was looking into mine. He's taller than I thought He'd be.
We get so caught up in this life. It's all we've ever known. But the time will come when we will be with our Lord for eternity. We will be enraptured by His beauty. The pain and grief of this life will not enter our thoughts.
We are on the road, to our home, in the New Jerusalem. There will be no more death, no more mourning, no more crying, or pain. Selah.
new-jerusalem.jpg
Thank you for such encouragement. A few years ago, I had a lucid dream and usually when I realize that I'm dreaming, the first thing that I want to do is fly. I heard a voice saying simply "go ahead" which was a bit unusual, but I did. I raised my arms and launched into the air and started skimming over the trees. I gradually gained altitude flying up over the clouds and finally off into the darkness of space toward a distant star, shining brightly and standing alone. As I watched that "star" getting nearer it grew larger and resolved into a shining city of light. Unfortunately, I didn't make it there in the dream but got excited and woke up. Yet, I found that deam a real encouragement. It was like the end was in sight. Hallelujah!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for such encouragement. A few years ago, I had a lucid dream and usually when I realize that I'm dreaming, the first thing that I want to do is fly. I heard a voice saying simply "go ahead" which was a bit unusual, but I did. I raised my arms and launched into the air and started skimming over the trees. I gradually gained altitude flying up over the clouds and finally off into the darkness of space toward a distant star, shining brightly and standing alone. As I watched that "star" getting nearer it grew larger and resolved into a shining city of light. Unfortunately, I didn't make it there in the dream but got excited and woke up. Yet, I found that deam a real encouragement. It was like the end was in sight. Hallelujah!
Yes, for those with "eyes to see" the end is in sight! Give God the glory!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome Truman, I saw Jesus' spirit today in church and it was awesome. He is glorious to behold. I often wish I will make it to new Jerusalem. I think it would be awesome also.