No More Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol....Revelation is loaded with symbolism.
if you are not reading the NT-KJV in conjunction with the Textus Receptus Greek text, then the reference scriptures I included, in support of it, means nothing to you?
I condensed what I said. But I can get many more for support from the OT prophets.

When you interpret and expound upon your future wanna be Pre-millennium, I can fault you on the same charge, for referencing only the OT scriptures, which for your explanation, you would also be churning literal truth.

Paul said in 1 Cor. 2
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth,
but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
YES, Revelation has symbolism and literal Truth.

The KEY is to 'Know' the difference and how and why and to what they are applicable.

The Person who holds the KEY is the Holy Spirit, who is the Spirit of Truth.

FYI = the Holy Spirit will never confuse, mislead or go against = "It is written"..........

Therefore, there are no contradictions in the Word. Ant contradictions come from men who seek to bypass or 'adjust' Scripture by mishandling the words of God.

In response and Fore-Sight of this, God has spoken and we all need to bow the knee and heed His Voice:

Every word of God is flawless;
He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
Do not add to His words,
lest He rebuke you and prove you a liar. - Proverbs 30:5-6

I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and the holy city, which are described in this book.
Revelation 22:18-19

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A thousand years IS TO THE Lord AS one day....is referencing NO "millennium", but rather God the Father's Age of Grace through His Son Jesus, having no time limit on it, as to how we count time.

However, Klaus Shwab DOES talk about the Elite's new age of THEIR millennium, in his recent book: "COVID-19: The Great Reset".

Yes, many, many professing Christians may be setting themselves up for THEIR FALSE form of a millennium.
KEY to understanding = 1,000 years as one day to - insert KEY into brain = is to the LORD = who is Immortal

1,000 Years is still one thousand literal years to the Creation and all who belong to it = all of mankind.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this Gospel age is a false millennium, when was a thousand years of Rev 20:4 when these martyred souls lived and reigned with Christ?
Your statement is unbiblical and unsound from God's written words.

The martyred souls are currently in Heaven only in spirit and have not been resurrected yet.

No one will be Resurrected and given Glorified Immortal Bodies until the Second Coming of Christ = 1 Thess & 1 Cor ch15 & 1 John ch3

Reactions: Earburner

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! Thanks Dave, peace in the Lord to you also!:)
i greatly enjoy your posts

Never think that i am against you = since Christ is for us

We should all be striving for the Mind of Christ and Truth that is in His word = John chapter 17

there are some on here who do not like me because i challenge them to adhere to = "It is written" = believe what HE says....

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
KEY to understanding = 1,000 years as one day to - insert KEY into brain = is to the LORD = who is Immortal

1,000 Years is still one thousand literal years to the Creation and all who belong to it = all of mankind.
There are four dimensions of time: past, present, future and eternity. God thinks in all four, all at the same time.

We however, can only think about the first two, past and present, wherein one is continually fleeing into the past.

As for the third, which is the future, there are no guarantees that we will even be in it, to think about it.

As for eternity, we being only human, are always drawing a blank.

Therefore, the past being "hindsight", by our memories and/or history, we have 20/20, that is.....if we can remember!!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i greatly enjoy your posts

Never think that i am against you = since Christ is for us

We should all be striving for the Mind of Christ and Truth that is in His word = John chapter 17

there are some on here who do not like me because i challenge them to adhere to = "It is written" = believe what HE says....
Thanks brother Dave!
Yes, I agree. We all, who are born again by His Spirit, need to edify and exhort one another through His Holy Spirit, in love.
I see that in you, and I don't ever take offense to what you say. I know it's all done through His love.

I also agree that all born again Christians need to learn how to think and live in the mind of Christ. None of His ways, words and thoughts can be done by our natural mind.

In Christ, we died! Our natural mind is dead to God, and prefers to only think of things in this world.

The best that our human minds can do is read, speak, enable us to write, and decide what is good for one's own body. It's not even able to effectively communicate to God, but the Holy Spirit, who is the mind of Christ, does communicate to God for us.

Thanks be to God for His Grace through Jesus.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are four dimensions of time: past, present, future and eternity. God thinks in all four, all at the same time.

We however, can only think about the first two, past and present, wherein one is continually fleeing into the past.

As for the third, which is the future, there are no guarantees that we will even be in it, to think about it.

As for eternity, we being only human, are always drawing a blank.

Therefore, the past being "hindsight", by our memories and/or history, we have 20/20, that is.....if we can remember!!
Creation, including ourselves, are currently subject to Past, Present and Future.

All who have been Born-Again by the Eternal Spirit of God will enter Eternity after we die or when the LORD Returns and we are transformed.

Reactions: Earburner

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those are not dimensions. They are symbolic relationships with time.

Time is the 4th dimension of reality. There is length, depth, and height, and time is the forth dimension that binds the other 3 into a single reality.

Eternity is a totally different existence. Creation is a "box" (the above dimensions) along with time that makes it a cube. Creation is what God places in eternity. For lack of a better understanding: Creation is a box inside eternity, a "bigger box".

Time like creation has a defined beginning and a defined ending. Time started with the start of reality, and both end together at the same point.

God does exist in eternity outside of reality. God has all the knowledge that is incorporated in this finite reality. God knows everything about this cube, from the beginning until the ending.

Ephesians 3:17-19

"That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God."

The breadth is time.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
P
Those are not dimensions. They are symbolic relationships with time.

Time is the 4th dimension of reality. There is length, depth, and height, and time is the forth dimension that binds the other 3 into a single reality.

Eternity is a totally different existence. Creation is a "box" (the above dimensions) along with time that makes it a cube. Creation is what God places in eternity. For lack of a better understanding: Creation is a box inside eternity, a "bigger box".

Time like creation has a defined beginning and a defined ending. Time started with the start of reality, and both end together at the same point.

God does exist in eternity outside of reality. God has all the knowledge that is incorporated in this finite reality. God knows everything about this cube, from the beginning until the ending.

Ephesians 3:17-19

"That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God."

The breadth is time.
I have heard of that concept before, but for we who are born again Christians, the biological clock of "time" is internal, being only within the mortality of our being and is nowhere else in eternity. Time does not exist of itself, only within us and what we assign it to. God operates in the reverse of that, when He speaks to us using time.

Each of us who do have the Spirit of Christ now, have had our internal bio-clock turned off.
We now have the eternity of God Himself within us, who is Christ. So, in essence, we no longer live in "the box" of our biological clock. John 11:26, 1 John 5:12-13.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dave when you are challenged how do your respond to "It Is Written"?

No Earthly Kingdom is seen in Revelation 20:1-6 below as you falsely believe and teach, you claim to adhere to "It Isn't Written" but your claims regarding Revelation 20:1-6 below shows otherwise "Why"?

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived​

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No Earthly Kingdom is seen in Revelation 20:1-6 below as you falsely believe and teach, you claim to adhere to "It Isn't Written" but your claims in Revelation 20:1-6 shows otherwise "Why"?

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Your 1st post to me and you didn't start with - Good Morning Dave

Good Morning T7T

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your 1st post to me and you didn't start with - Good Morning Dave

Good Morning T7T
"Diversion" from the question, once again

No Earthly Kingdom is seen in Revelation 20:1-6 below as you falsely believe and teach, you claim to adhere to "It Isn't Written" but your claims regarding Revelation 20:1-6 below shows otherwise "Why"?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When challenged, i pull out my Sword which is the Word of God, the Sword of the Spirit.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When challenged, i pull out my Sword which is the Word of God, the Sword of the Spirit.
More "Diversion" as you run from answering my questions in post #134 above "Why"?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More "Diversion" as you run from answering my questions in post #134 above "Why"?
Please have patience as i am bust answering other posts on different threads = your post came in last.

i never divert from TRUTH when delving into Scripture

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

#1. JESUS said it was a literal 1,000 years

#2. This literal 1,000 years was the Foundation laid from the Beginning = Genesis

#3.) the WORD from Genesis became flesh and purchased with His Blood:
a.) His Bride
b.) the 1,000 Year Reign with His Saints
c.) Revelation 13:8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
d.) Matthew 23:37-39
e.) Zechariah chapter 14
f.) Revelation chapter 2

And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations—
‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’—
as I also have received from My Father; and I will give him the morning star.
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’

Zech ch14
Then everyone who is left of all the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and celebrate the Feast of Booths (Tabernacles).

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1. JESUS said it was a literal 1,000 years

#2. This literal 1,000 years was the Foundation laid from the Beginning = Genesis

#3.) the WORD from Genesis became flesh and purchased with His Blood:
a.) His Bride
b.) the 1,000 Year Reign with His Saints
c.) Revelation 13:8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
d.) Matthew 23:37-39
e.) Zechariah chapter 14
f.) Revelation chapter 2

And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations—
‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’—
as I also have received from My Father; and I will give him the morning star.
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’

Zech ch14
Then everyone who is left of all the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and celebrate the Feast of Booths (Tabernacles).
Your claims are "False"

Not one word written in Revelation 20:1-6 shows a throne, kingdom, or mortal humans on this earth, "Not One Word"

You "Add" to scripture something not seen, with continued claims the things mentioned are seen "False"

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claims are "False"

Not one word written in Revelation 20:1-6 shows a throne, kingdom, or mortal humans on this earth, "Not One Word"

You "Add" to scripture something not seen, with continued claims the things mentioned are seen "False"
i only posted scripture

Your argument is against the Holy Scriptures = God's words, not mine.