No other President of the USA has gotten such acclaim by so many

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh goodness....you just can’t stop twisting the truth and history.

The only new bizarre theory you have in this list that I havn’t seen from you yet is the Bible being on the list of forbidden books....Your killing me....Please provide your evidence for that.....PLEASE

Feeling sad for you....Mary
only think killing you Mary is your unbelief, and your rejection of the truth, but as long as you are happy.

Reactions: Willie T

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love it... 2,000 years of being wrong is better than 500 years of being wrong?
Wow....Your the first Protestant I have seen that has admitted that Protestantism has been wrong for the last 500 years. That is brave of you on a Protestant forum.

Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Propagandist Mary, I said a return to Christianity is what I wanted. As opposed to Christianity being removed.

Stranger
I asked you: What did this country used to be that you want it to go back to???

You said: Christian

When did this country stop being a Christian country????

Curious and Propagandist Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not His church just mens, but why would you care you love yours, what was that about slavery. oh thats right ., religion...
Hmmmmm......so if I belong to the church that the man mjrhealth started I will be ok??? But if I belong to the Church that the men of the Catholic Church started I am not ok???

Fascinating and hypocritical theory of yours young man :rolleyes:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
only think killing you Mary is your unbelief, and your rejection of the truth, but as long as you are happy.
I am happy....thank you. I believe you are not that is why you keep trolling me and it is creepy ;)

What is "think killing"?

Mary

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow....Your the first Protestant I have seen that has admitted that Protestantism has been wrong for the last 500 years. That is brave of you on a Protestant forum.

Mary
That is one of the differences between C & P; we are allowed to recognize and speak of the error in our organizations... while you are not. I imagine you have even been told it is a sin to find any fault with the CC. As I have told you several times, neither groups are "God", and both are just as littered with mistakes as the men who invented them and rule them.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked you: What did this country used to be that you want it to go back to???

Curious and Propagandist Mary

I would say the tipping point came in the 1960's and 70's. The revolution that occurred was secular in nature. The God is dead philosophy which had been taught for years in the colleges was taking root. It was a rebellion against any authority and God and His rule over us. Because it was against God, it was against Christianity.

There were always non-christians in the country. But the country operated like an engine on Christian pistons. Christianity was the governing factor. But after the dust settled from that revolution, we were no longer operating on Christian pistons. We operated on secular pistons. Thus you start to see nativity scenes taken down. Bibles removed here and there. God and prayer taken out. Homosexuality becoming acceptable. Abortion becoming acceptable and protected. etc. etc. etc.

Now, would you answer my question, which you avoided, post #(179). Are you a democrat or republican?

Stranger

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is one of the differences between C & P; we are allowed to recognize and speak of the error in our organizations... while you are not. I imagine you have even been told it is a sin to find any fault with the CC. As I have told you several times, neither groups are "God", and both are just as littered with mistakes as the men who invented them and rule them.
Hi Willie,

It is a sin to call the Truth that God has given us thru Scripture a lie. You admit that your "organization" is telling you a lie and is "littered with mistakes". You recognized those lies and mistakes of your organization and "speak of the error in (y)our organization".

Only one can be right. The men of the Catholic "organization" or the men of your "organization". You have been shopping around (commonly referred to as a cafeteria Christian) to determine whom YOU think is right on each individual doctrinal issue. This makes you the purveyor of truth and no one else. You, a mere man, believe YOU are right. I believe the men of The Church are right. You believe YOU have the Truth. I believe The Church has the Truth.

Mary

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Willie,

It is a sin to call the Truth that God has given us thru Scripture a lie. You admit that your "organization" is telling you a lie and is "littered with mistakes". You recognized those lies and mistakes of your organization and "speak of the error in (y)our organization".

Only one can be right. The men of the Catholic "organization" or the men of your "organization". You have been shopping around (commonly referred to as a cafeteria Christian) to determine whom YOU think is right on each individual doctrinal issue. This makes you the purveyor of truth and no one else. You, a mere man, believe YOU are right. I believe the men of The Church are right. You believe YOU have the Truth. I believe The Church has the Truth.

Mary
And that "ONE" is God, and God only. Where did you ever get the idea that either C or P had to be right? I firmly believe that BOTH are very wrong in a lot of things..... even though both may have gotten a few things right.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say the tipping point came in the 1960's and 70's. The revolution that occurred was secular in nature. The God is dead philosophy which had been taught for years in the colleges was taking root. It was a rebellion against any authority and God and His rule over us. Because it was against God, it was against Christianity.

There were always non-christians in the country. But the country operated like an engine on Christian pistons. Christianity was the governing factor. But after the dust settled from that revolution, we were no longer operating on Christian pistons. We operated on secular pistons. Thus you start to see nativity scenes taken down. Bibles removed here and there. God and prayer taken out. Homosexuality becoming acceptable. Abortion becoming acceptable and protected. etc. etc. etc.

Now, would you answer my question, which you avoided, post #(179). Are you a democrat or republican?

Stranger
Hi Stranger,

I agree with you. Historically the tipping point came in the 1960's and 70's. I, along with you, don't like the morale and anti-God degradation our country has fallen into; nativity scenes taken out of public places, Bibles removed here and there, God and prayer taken out, Homosexuality becoming acceptable, Abortion becoming acceptable and protected etc etc

Prior to that, when you allege we were a Christian country, women were not allowed to vote, kids were working in un-safe factories/coal mines, the enslavement of Gods children and our fellow Christians was enforced by law, Jim Crow laws were prevalent etc. etc. You want to go back to that time? That is the "engine" that ran our Country prior to the 60's and 70's. That is when "Christianity was the governing factor" according to your timeline/statement's. You want to go back to that?

If so, I don't agree with that form of Christianity running our Country. Do you?

Propagandist Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that "ONE" is God, and God only. Where did you ever get the idea that either C or P had to be right? I firmly believe that BOTH are very wrong in a lot of things..... even though both may have gotten a few things right.
hi Willie,

I got the idea from Scripture that either the MEN of the CC or the Protestant church "had to be right". Since historically we KNOW that the CC has been around for 2,000 and their teaching is consistent with Scripture it means they are right. Unless you can show me with historical evidence another Church that has been around for 2,000 years?

On this rock (Peter, a man) I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you (Peter, a man) the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you (Peter, a man) bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you (Peter, a man) loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Sooooo whatever MAN binds on earth it will be bound in Heaven and the gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church. Notice it doesn't say Willie T or Marymog or Martin Luther who are mere (wo)men; it says The Church. That Church was started on the back of a MAN that Jesus called a rock; Peter. And he gave Peter, and only Peter, the keys to that Church. Do you know what scripture says about those keys?

He ASLO gave MEN who are filled with the Holy Spirit (the leaders of The Church) the power to forgive sins (John 20:23) and to bind upon all Christians what they are to believe/practice (Acts 15:28). He did not give individual men, who self affirm they are filled with the Holy Spirit, the power to forgive sin and bind beliefs/practices on all Christians. He gave that AUTHORITY to the Church of which is, according to Scripture, hierarchical and passed down thru the years by Apostolic Succession.

You don't accept the binding authority of ANY man or the leaders of any Church (what you call an organization). I do. I believe Scripture.

Bible Study Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I answered that (where I got the idea) in post #191....

You make it sound like YOU get to decide what is right and what is wrong when you say "both MAY have gotten a few things right" and "both are wrong in a lot of things".

It sounds like you don't know what is right or what is wrong soooooo you can't definitively say that the CC or Marymog is wrong on ANY matter.....

With that said you should preface anything you say with "in my opinion" when give an interpretation of Scripture and stop telling me that The Church is wrong because you have clearly admitted that you don't know what is right or wrong.

Mary

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Oh come on...so you really think England, America and Canada are 'still' "christian" countries???

Wake up and smell the coffee...they all threw God out about lock, stock and barrel about a decade ago...and were slowly doing it for decades before that.

Some christian live in all countries...but they are no longer 'christian' countries.
We have been in a post christian era for ages now. Where have you been ? o_O

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh come on...so you really think England, America and Canada are 'still' "christian" countries???

Wake up and smell the coffee...they all threw God out about lock, stock and barrel about a decade ago...and were slowly doing it for decades before that.

Some christian live in all countries...but they are no longer 'christian' countries.
We have been in a post christian era for ages now. Where have you been ? o_O
Yes, I do believe that England, America and Canada are majority Christian which makes them Christian countries..... at least that's what the polls say: Christianity in the United States - Wikipedia
Religion in Canada - Wikipedia
Christian Population of England Dropped from 71.7% to 59.4% in 10 Years

Are the polls wrong? Or are the people lying about their beliefs?

The coffee smells real good according to the FACTS.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are the polls wrong? Or are the people lying about their beliefs?

YES!!
Anyone can get the answer they want by asking a question ( their ) right way.

"every' Tom, Dick, and Harry up the road would answer that , yes, he's a christian. But check if he has any relationship with God, been to any church, even owns a bible!! I know hundreds of them...
Just because of the hang-over of once being christian countries , does not equal us actually BEING christian countries.

The old quote..."just because I am standing in my garage, does not make me a car."

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES!!

"every' Tom, Dick, and Harry up the road would answer that , yes, he's a christian. But check if he has any relationship with God, been to any church, even owns a bible!! I know hundreds of them...
Just because of the hang-over of once being christian countries , does not equal us actually BEING christian countries.

The old quote..."just because I am standing in my garage, does not make me a car."
The polls are wrong???? Really? That means all the people they polled lied to the pollster????.......:(

I backed up my statement with FACTS. Can you back up your statement with facts????.

Factual Mary

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The polls are wrong???? Really? That means all the people they polled lied to the pollster????.......:(

I backed up my statement with FACTS. Can you back up your statement with facts????.

Factual Mary

If you read what I wrote I said :-

I did not say that they lied...I said the question, asked a certain way..WILL get the answer that they want to get...to "prove" their statistics.
This below is just a TV show...BUT...it proves how stupid polls are..for those who are foolish enough to BELIEVE them!!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read what I wrote I said :-

I did not say that they lied...I said the question, asked a certain way..WILL get the answer that they want to get...to "prove" their statistics.
This below is just a TV show...BUT...it proves how stupid polls are..for those who are foolish enough to BELIEVE them!!

I asked you: Are the polls wrong? Or are the people lying about their beliefs?

Your answer to that question was: YES!!

What am I missing here???

Curious Mary

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hmmmmm......so if I belong to the church that the man mjrhealth started I will be ok??? But if I belong to the Church that the men of the Catholic Church started I am not ok???

Fascinating and hypocritical theory of yours young man :rolleyes:
Sarcasm mary saved no man neither has mens religions, you can choose Christ or your religion, and you religion wont save you.