No other President of the USA has gotten such acclaim by so many

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Willie, your slowly killing me with laughter.

You "certainly could" but you certainly didn't.....:(

Can you point out WHICH ECF is spoken of in that link you provided that had slaves? I must have missed it because I didn't see any.

Here is a little help on WHO (in general) are considered ECF's: Apostolic Fathers Clement and Polycarp. The Ante-Nicene Fathers: Irenaeus and Justin Martyr. The Post Nicene Fathers are Augustine, John Chrysostom, Jerome, and Eusebius.

Patient Mary
Without Abraham, those guys would be just names. And Genesis 12 will show you at least two accountings of all the people Abraham possessed. (owned)

Last edited:

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a lot more sensible... and in line with Jesus' instructions to us.

Thanks for responding to this post - I was going to repeat this as a reply to your post #261.

It does make me wonder, should a Christian hold political office in a government in the kingdom of satan...

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for responding to this post - I was going to repeat this as a reply to your post #261.

It does make me wonder, should a Christian hold political office in a government in the kingdom of satan...
They absolutely should.hold offices in the Earth God created.. and many of them.
(If you can't tell, I am definitely NOT a Dispensationalist.)

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, a Dispensationalist is, basically, a Defeatist who thinks Satan is more powerful than God, and God has no other recourse than to just give up, turn the world over to Satan, and then blow-up the whole planet He created... admitting He lost to a rebellious angel that He, Himself, created in the first place, and that He was able to only salvage just a few people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Twist it all you want.....You know the gist of this conversation.

Yes, I know the gist of the conversation. You are continually jumping on the 'slave' issue as you feel you can always make hay with it.

You are so sad for me, that you want to pray for me. So I ask you, What God are you praying to? Are you praying to the one that bought me...at a very high price I might add.

How about you, freedman Mary, are you bought and paid for?

(1Cor. 6:20) "For ye are bought with a price:...."

You don't want none of that do you? You will be no ones slave...not even God's. God will not be a slave master, though He purchased you.

Quantrill

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And....your point is WHAT!!!

So "Christian" President Donald Trump, a so-called "nationalist" is leading a global effort to help sodomites in Iran to not kill them, yet is not leading an effort to prevent Iran from killing Christians because they are Christian.

And you ask me what is my point?

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, a Dispensationalist is, basically, a Defeatist who thinks Satan is more powerful than God, and God has no other recourse than to just give up, turn the world over to Satan, and then blow-up the whole planet He created... admitting He lost to a rebellious angel that He created in the first place, and that He was able to only salvage just a few people.

I don't think, and do know, satan is not more powerful than God. God will turn the world over to satan anyway, or do you not agree that Revelation is what that is about?

Also, isn't it more important to win souls to Jesus, rather than worry about laws in satan's kingdom? That's not giving up, that's purpose, and purpose that is everlasting. It is the only thing that transcends our lives here.

Didn't Jesus Christ say "few" would find the narrow gate? Matthew 7:13-17 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit."

And that is in no way admitting He lost. He already won!

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think, and do know, satan is not more powerful than God. God will turn the world over to satan anyway, or do you not agree that Revelation is what that is about?

Also, isn't it more important to win souls to Jesus, rather than worry about laws in satan's kingdom? That's not giving up, that's purpose, and purpose that is everlasting. It is the only thing that transcends our lives here.

Didn't Jesus Christ say "few" would find the narrow gate? Matthew 7:13-17 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit."

And that is in no way admitting He lost. He already won!
"No", I do not think that is what Revelation is about. Although the last two chapters do seem to address the end times, I think most of Revelation was foretelling the establishment of Christ's church on Earth, and the fall of Jerusalem and the Jewish system of animal sacrifice.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So "Christian" President Donald Trump, a so-called "nationalist" is leading a global effort to help sodomites in Iran to not kill them, yet is not leading an effort to prevent Iran from killing Christians because they are Christian.

And you ask me what is my point?

Thank you for your response.
You just posted ...but you never gave an opinion either way.

Why on earth does "everyone" keep on calling Trump "a christian".
I have never seen that he was any different in his "religious" stand than any other president..be it Obama , Bush, Clinton or any before him. Maybe Reagan said that he was...but, what has his beliefs have anything to do with being a President.
I have never seen it as a Prerequisite for running for any government position!!!o_O

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
BTW, a Dispensationalist is, basically, a Defeatist who thinks Satan is more powerful than God, and God has no other recourse than to just give up, turn the world over to Satan, and then blow-up the whole planet He created... admitting He lost to a rebellious angel that He, Himself, created in the first place, and that He was able to only salvage just a few people.
That's the way I see it from the dispos I know, they are all weak minded types who would believe in the tooth fairy and they know of Jesus but they do not know him and their claims of them being born again is just a worldly load of crap trap.
I have had them say that if they blew up the whole world, their god would just wave the old magic wand and bingo a new world, how pathetic !
Well God could of just made the Jews believe in Jesus when he was here then as well ? or maybe you could ask god nicely if you could become a billionaire etc as well.
The Fact is that the whole world has to come to Jesus Christ and abide in him and that's it, that the message and that's the way of Truth and the truth will set you free, so they one can see the lies for what they truly are in fact, so one will not be lead astray by the works of Satan.

Reactions: Willie T

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about, leave the world of satan alone and do nothing, and definitely don't help/protect it.
Your answer is a bit cryptic to me. Are you saying you support man made laws that punish people for sinning?

It seems to me you are saying by NOT having a law that punishes homosexuality or infidelity we are helping protect those sins.

It also seems to me you are saying that we should do nothing and not have any laws punishing those sins.

Mary

Last edited:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without Abraham, those guys would be just names. And Genesis 12 will show you at least two accountings of all the people Abraham possessed. (owned)
Hi Willie,

Abraham was NOT a ECF.

You said the ECF's owned slaves. You even questioned me treating me like I am ignorant of a known fact by asking me; Are you serious in not knowing the ECF's owned slaves? I asked you to provide your evidence. You then copied a link to wikipidea which did not list any ECF's as owning slaves.

SO I ASK YOU AGAIN: Can you point out WHICH ECF is spoken of in that link you provided that had slaves??? Can you provide ANY evidence from ANY historical writing that any of the ECF's owned slaves???

Patient Mary

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Willie,

Abraham was NOT a ECF.

You said the ECF's owned slaves. You even questioned me treating me like I am ignorant of a known fact by asking me; Are you serious in not knowing the ECF's owned slaves? I asked you to provide your evidence. You then copied a link to wikipidea which did not list any ECF's as owning slaves.

SO I ASK YOU AGAIN: Can you point out WHICH ECF is spoken of in that link you provided that had slaves??? Can you provide ANY evidence from ANY historical writing that any of the ECF's owned slaves???

Patient Mary
Abraham was the very FIRST Early Church Father.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your answer is a bit cryptic to me. Are you saying you support man made laws that punish people for sinning?

It seems to me you are saying by NOT having a law that punishes homosexuality or infidelity we are helping protect those sins.

It also seems to me you are saying that we should do nothing and not have any laws punishing those sins.

Mary

Hi Mary,

I'm saying that if one is a Christian, who cares what the laws of the land are in a kingdom of satan's if the Christian is living according to the commands of God. Plenty of believers in the Holy Bible lived according to God-the-Father's laws and ended up in prison here on earth anyway.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I supported Trump because it was readily apparent that the Lord chose him. That in and of itself would be enough for me, but then considering the moves he's made on behalf of Israel and Christians and I don't get why Christians wouldn't be supporting him.

Tell me, Too Old. When's the last time a President of the United States supported a bill to mandate the teaching of Bible studies in the public schools?
President Trump tweets support for Bible classes in schools
I think this is all fodder to feed the American people. Don't people see the Hegelian Dialectic: first Obama, the antithesis of anything Christian, then Trump claiming to be Christian, who throws a few bones to the right so we think he's on our side. I voted for Trump too but then I saw that he wasn't holding to his campaign promises. I became disabled later in life so had a lot of time on my hands and I began researching and found out that it's all theatre - all a big show: Comey, the prostitue payoffs, Cohen, etc. etc. etc. - it's all distraction while Trump implements Agenda 21.

If Trump is promoting the agenda of the right, then ask yourselves why he's pushing a homosexual agenda in other countries.

The Transgender Agenda | Strange

I did read that several pastors have awakened to the scam. I hope more do.

Last edited: