No other President of the USA has gotten such acclaim by so many

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this is all fodder to feed the American people.

Dear, I've told you before that you continually come off as ultra-paranoid when it comes to this stuff. Satan does not control every single politician on the planet, regardless of how much he might like to make people think he does. But you seem to operate under this assumption.
If Trump is promoting the agenda of the right, then ask yourselves why he's pushing a homosexual agenda in other countries.

The Transgender Agenda | Strange

I read your link and it provides no mention of Trump pushing the homosexual agenda in other countries. Maybe you meant to send a different link? So I did a quick search and found nothing immediately came up. What did appear were several pieces decrying the fact that Trump's policies have actually turned out to be notably unsympathetic to the LGBT cause in the US.

This was just from the first page, but there are about 30-40 more links just like them.
Trump promised to be LGBTQ-friendly. His first year in office proved it was a giant con.
In One Day, Trump Administration Lands 3 Punches Against Gay Rights
Trump administration dismantles LGBT-friendly policies

B

brakelite

Your answer is a bit cryptic to me. Are you saying you support man made laws that punish people for sinning?

It seems to me you are saying by NOT having a law that punishes homosexuality or infidelity we are helping protect those sins.

It also seems to me you are saying that we should do nothing and not have any laws punishing those sins.

Mary
I believe we need to be very careful here. Secular authorities are not authorised to punish people for sin...but for crime...which in some cases may be the same, but not all. Crime is an offense against another person or thing or creature. Murder, theft, cruelty etc, and while all those are certainly sinful, they are an offenses against some/something else, and harm is done. Homosexuality...adultery...heresy...a day of worship etc are not crimes. While worshiping and idol or lying with your neighbours wife may be sins, they do not harm anyone else except maybe in the adultery case where mental harm may be made. The point being is that there is a difference between crime and sin, where no-ones freedom is being offended or put at risk. The moment any secular government begins to make judgements that affect the liberty of others in how they live their daily lives, when that liberty does not affect the liberty of others, the government should leave them alone.
Which makes the work of a 'Christian' politician very difficult when those religious powers that voted him into office (aka right wing American Protestantism) , begin to ask favours (such as "power) to implement and legislate Christian virtue and/or worship on certain days etc, peoples freedoms become a distant second to one denominations perceived ideas of virtue and morality.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear, I've told you before that you continually come off as ultra-paranoid when it comes to this stuff. Satan does not control every single politician on the planet, regardless of how much he might like to make people think he does. But you seem to operate under this assumption.

I read your link and it provides no mention of Trump pushing the homosexual agenda in other countries. Maybe you meant to send a different link? So I did a quick search and found nothing immediately came up. What did appear were several pieces decrying the fact that Trump's policies have actually turned out to be notably unsympathetic to the LGBT cause in the US.

This was just from the first page, but there are about 30-40 more links just like them.
Trump promised to be LGBTQ-friendly. His first year in office proved it was a giant con.
In One Day, Trump Administration Lands 3 Punches Against Gay Rights
Trump administration dismantles LGBT-friendly policies
I'm not your "Dear" and I don't appreciate your patronizing tone. Christ told us to watch for the signs of the end, and that's what I'm doing. I don't buckle to the pressure of one who attempts to control another's posts through insults and I question the sincerity of a believer who thinks it's okay to puff himself up over another. Just because I see things differently than you doesn't make me wrong and you right. That's being presumptuous, and through presumption comes nothing but strife. The link you gave only proves that Trump is the con man I've been saying he is.

Further, there is the scripture verse warning that "he sees the evil and hideth himself...but the simple pass on and are punished." So through your haughty elevation of your opinion over mine, you would lead others into being simple.

If you read the news you would know that Trump is pushing the non- Christian agenda. I don't have anything against people practicing this lifestyle, but why is Trump interfering in other countries?: Evangelicals Furious Over Trump Plan to Decriminalize Homosexuality

Trump is pulling a fast one on the Christian right. He's throwing a few shiny baubles so they'll give a wink and a nod to the anti-Christian agenda that he's really trying to push for his Jesuit masters.

Just because you lack discernment is no cause for you to put down another believer for exercising theirs. I've dealt with snooty "Christians" in every church we've been in. How these little men must be a stench in God's nostrils.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, a Dispensationalist is, basically, a Defeatist who thinks Satan is more powerful than God, and God has no other recourse than to just give up, turn the world over to Satan, and then blow-up the whole planet He created... admitting He lost to a rebellious angel that He, Himself, created in the first place, and that He was able to only salvage just a few people.
I definitely don't believe in defeatism but it's widespread in christianity. It's frustrating when our liberties are threatened and you try to convince other believers to stand against it and there is a disconnect. I think Christian colleges should be encouraging Christians to assume office. Look at how one woman - Madelyn O'Hare - took prayer out of all of America's schools. Where were Christian parents at? That one woman has done incalculable damage to America. I think it was precisely because Christians sat back and did nothing.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I definitely don't believe in defeatism but it's widespread in christianity. It's frustrating when our liberties are threatened and you try to convince other believers to stand against it and there is a disconnect. I think Christian colleges should be encouraging Christians to assume office. Look at how one woman - Madelyn O'Hare - took prayer out of all of America's schools. Where were Christian parents at? That one woman has done incalculable damage to America. I think it was precisely because Christians sat back and did nothing.
"Yes", basically, just one single voice... and we let her do it. Because we (most Christians) have surrendered to the delusion that Satan has more power than God.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does ANYONE get the idea that we humans (in any country) have any sort of right to "criminalize" Homosexuality? By all means, President Trump should work hard to keep people from being imprisoned and killed simply because they have a devient attraction for the same sex.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is as far as I read. Don't post me again.
I try hard to keep the peace as Scripture instructs because we already have an enemy to deal with and I would rather promote unity because of the current weak state of the church - but I don't like being insulted any more than you do.

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." - Matthew 7:12

Christians have to realize that sometimes their words to another sting, or as Scripture says 'pierce like a sword.'

Proverbs 12:18 - There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise [is] health.

We are warned that if we don't bridle our tongue our religion is vain.

James 1:26 - If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain.

When one puffs himself up above his fellow Christian, Scripture says there is more hope of a fool than him.

"Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him." - Proverbs 26:12

I would rather keep the peace and agree that we see things differently at this point in time. I know that you believe that you're right, and so do I. Even if we disagree we can still treat each other with respect. If one has a truth they want to speak they can still speak it in a way that doesn't demean another. "Speak the truth in love." In fact, one of my favorite verses is from Micah:

Micah 6:8
"He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the difference is now social media and such. Ronald Reagan got just as much attention and his being in office caused as much or more of a food fight in the country. In some ways, the Trump presidency is tame compared to Reagan.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would rather keep the peace and agree that we see things differently at this point in time. I know that you believe that you're right, and so do I. Even if we disagree we can still treat each other with respect. If one has a truth they want to speak they can still speak it in a way that doesn't demean another.

Since the day you got here I have been nothing but courteous and kind to you. I welcomed you, and encouraged you with everything I had. When I called you "Dear" in my post I was NOT being demeaning, I was speaking to you in the same spirit that I have since the beginning. Go ahead and accuse me of being a liar, but the Lord Jesus Christ will be my witness when we stand before Him.

The way I see it, your recent post means nothing. What matters is your actions. YOU were the one who invited me back to discuss this tired topic over something I posted months ago and no longer have the slightest interest in discussing. But for your sake I tried to respond. In return for it, I got to enjoy being told how patronizing I'm being.

Thanks for setting my day of to such a wonderful start, and continuing to make it a real joy.

I asked you NOT to post me again. Don't.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the day you got here I have been nothing but courteous and kind to you. I welcomed you, and encouraged you with everything I had. When I called you "Dear" in my post I was NOT being demeaning, I was speaking to you in the same spirit that I have since the beginning. Go ahead and accuse me of being a liar, but the Lord Jesus Christ will be my witness when we stand before Him.

The way I see it, your recent post means nothing. What matters is your actions. YOU were the one who invited me back to discuss this tired topic over something I posted months ago and no longer have the slightest interest in discussing. But for your sake I tried to respond. In return for it, I got to enjoy being told how patronizing I'm being.

Thanks for setting my day of to such a wonderful start, and continuing to make it a real joy.

I asked you NOT to post me again. Don't.
Yes, you got out what you wanted to say and then tell me not to speak. People can disagree without being insulting. "Speak the truth in love."

I reached out and offered you the olive branch but maybe you're misreading my intentions. I don't want to make your day bad - and I don't want you to make my day bad. Each of us carry burdens to one degree or another and should seek to lighten the burdens of fellow believers rather than add to them. I think if we keep the law of love then people can overcome many things. I hope that you have a blessed evening.

"With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, and with diligence to preserve the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called." Ephesians 4:3

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where does ANYONE get the idea that we humans (in any country) have any sort of right to "criminalize" Homosexuality? By all means, President Trump should work hard to keep people from being imprisoned and killed simply because they have a devient attraction for the same sex.
Sodomy is a crime against God and no one can enter into the Kingdom of God as such.
We see in he Bible where this lack of regard to Gods laws will end up, it's like a cancer ! not to mention that such is heavy promoted nowadays, we have a queer day coming up and all you hear is total admiration 24/7 oh it's so great ! promoting devious degenerates.
Not to mention that they are the greats spreaders of the pox and aids etc by far and the majority of people are totally ignorant of such.

The history of Israel never supported any Idols because they tainted to whole group leading it to fail, all such depravity is a curse on a Nation as a whole and their will be hell to pay due to following their Satanic ways.

What starts off as a reasonable thing in just giving them an inch of leeway ends up with them taking it a country mile, it's the same with all degenerates. drugs you name it such becomes a disaster.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sodomy is a crime against God and no one can enter into the Kingdom of God as such.
We see in he Bible where this lack of regard to Gods laws will end up, it's like a cancer ! not to mention that such is heavy promoted nowadays, we have a queer day coming up and all you hear is total admiration 24/7 oh it's so great ! promoting devious degenerates.
Not to mention that they are the greats spreaders of the pox and aids etc by far and the majority of people are totally ignorant of such.

The history of Israel never supported any Idols because they tainted to whole group leading it to fail, all such depravity is a curse on a Nation as a whole and their will be hell to pay due to following their Satanic ways.

What starts off as a reasonable thing in just giving them an inch of leeway ends up with them taking it a country mile, it's the same with all degenerates. drugs you name it such becomes a disaster.
And, any of that gives us mere humans the right to decide we can "criminalize" it... HOW?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Other countries made it legal to perform acts on oneself in public. What if you had your children or grandchildren out? This world is becoming uninhabitable. It's like one giant city of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Court Rules Public Masturbation Now Legal In Italy

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would Trump be interfering in other countries? Why does it matter to him if other countries accept that? Doesn't that strike you as odd? Our country has enough problems - he should be focusing on fixing America.

If you read what the program is of the illuminati you'll see that it's being implemented everywhere - and that Trump appears to be furthering it. I could still be wrong about him but I don't think so.

An Illuminati Primer

Major Russian TV Documentary Film Exposes LGBT Lobby, Moral Decay of West (Video)

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would Trump be interfering in other countries? Why does it matter to him if other countries accept that? Doesn't that strike you as odd? Our country has enough problems - he should be focusing on fixing America.

If you read what the program is of the illuminati you'll see that it's being implemented everywhere - and that Trump appears to be furthering it. I could still be wrong about him but I don't think so.

An Illuminati Primer

Major Russian TV Documentary Film Exposes LGBT Lobby, Moral Decay of West (Video)
You are reacting as though this is somehow a new thing on this earth. Ever had a bunch of queers beating on your front door, demanding you send out your visitors so they could sodomize them? Lot had that happen to him. And the Bible reads like that was not an uncommon thing in those days. And just how many thousands of years ago was that?

I am fairly certain God knew about it then, and yet, homosexuality wasn't even the reason He destroyed those two cities.... and left the same perverted stuff to continue in other cities all over the inhabited world.

Sure, it is bad. But, I firmly believe God expects us to deal with it, and treat fags just as we would glutinous fat people, or liars, or those sleeping around... (all classified as sinners in the Bible.)... as PEOPLE He created, needing God just as much as we do... NOT, as people we should put in jail, or kill for their deviancies.

Do I agree with the acceptance of homosexuality as "normal?" "No", of course not, but President Trump was not elected to be OUR personal Preacher, Priest, Rabbi, or Pope. He was elected to defend the laws the Congress we also elected, wrote for the entire country and enacted.

We are all way too "global" and inter-connected to ignore these murders going on in neighboring countries. That is why he "interferes."

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are reacting as though this is somehow a new thing on this earth. Ever had a bunch of queers beating on your front door, demanding you send out your visitors so they could sodomize them? Lot had that happen to him. And the Bible reads like that was not an uncommon thing in those days. And just how many thousands of years ago was that?

I am fairly certain God knew about it then, and yet, homosexuality wasn't even the reason He destroyed those two cities.... and left the same perverted stuff to continue in other cities all over the inhabited world.

Sure, it is bad. But, I firmly believe God expects us to deal with it, and treat fags just as we would glutinous fat people, or liars, or those sleeping around... (all classified as sinners in the Bible.)... as PEOPLE He created, needing God just as much as we do... NOT, as people we should put in jail, or kill for their deviancies.

Do I agree with the acceptance of homosexuality as "normal?" "No", of course not, but President Trump was not elected to be OUR personal Preacher, Priest, Rabbi, or Pope. He was elected to defend the laws the Congress we also elected, wrote for the entire country and enacted.

We are all way too "global" and inter-connected to ignore these murders going on in neighboring countries. That is why he "interferes."
Problem is that you do not understand the depths of such at all, it's not about the type of gay that is not a problem, it's about another thing all together and that is Satan's power or such becomes just so powerful over all.
The Governments are all following the NWO and the NWO is the baby of the Talmud whore that is totally Satanic, it's history is full of Sodom and it peddles this full on and we have seen this crap cunningly at work trying to brainwash our school kids right from the start nowadays, we in Australia have this nonsense called safe schools, it's nothing but, in reality, but it is child grooming to be a degenerate.
All sodomites are degenerates and it's easy to control degenerates because they are fools, they have no virtue so they can be lead astray easy by morons. even moderate gays do not come out voicing against the radical types as they lack virtue to do so.

What you are peddling is what the Bible calls 'freemen' they are what is becoming rampant in society and such argued with St Stephen, they are Anti-Christ and all such people are under Satan's power, they do not abide truly in the well being of a society they are only a curse or much like a cancer that only works slowly to bastardise all and over time this cancer will destroy all.
Look at the culture of the church that sweep the sodomites under the carpet, until the carpet became a mountain, because they turned a blind eye to it all, not to mention so do the governments, you should ask yourself why did such a massive problem get away with such and that the fact is that such has not been identified as to the key to all the problem that failed them kids, not to mention that the cancer of such is or only has been empowered so much more than they ever were. they are truly smart cookies sodomites, because they work for Satan and the problem is that the average person has no idea or could not truly care as it's all above them and their little ignorant world, not to mention that they don't want to deal with such because such is too much for them to handle.

One should never support Sin at all, as the wages of Sin is death of the soul and then the death of society.
Look at all the morons who covered up for the Churches. hey ! for years ! what hope have we got when all are under to power of Satan and it's Politically Correct dribble dictating to all with such great powers as such has over all to create so much fear and intimidation as they always do, just like the Nazis and Communist do.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Other countries made it legal to perform acts on oneself in public. What if you had your children or grandchildren out? This world is becoming uninhabitable. It's like one giant city of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Court Rules Public Masturbation Now Legal In Italy
We had a Senator ask the question about such and he was shouted down and demoted and made out to be a monster to bring up such a issue, they even went out of their way to miss represent what it truly was that he was saying in fact and the media was playing along with the same attitude of total ignorance and malice, they should of done their duty and worked to find out what was truly being said, but no ! they did not want to inform the people of the reality.

We are going to get people marrying their dog etc is coming up next and bestiality will be legal as it is in some country's now.
But oh no ! one can not debate such a subject at all, it's taboo ! one has no right to question such or you will be attacked full on. but when the day comes they will push it through as fast as they can, like they always do, so that the majority have not waken up to the reality and then if you do go against such you will be fined etc.

Satan is in control of our major governments and they are not respecting the will of the people or the good of the people, but just playing the game, so old mate up the road says to me you must vote for one of the major Party's or you are just tossing away your vote, no not at all in fact, minor Parys have helped keep the major Party's accountable in fact and if the minor ones were not their barking then the major ones would not give a toss and just go about doing their own agenda sh1tting on all without any regard at all. the Major Party's can not loose anyway because they have set up the voting system that always favours them regardless, but the smaller ones can keep them in line some what.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Problem is that you do not understand the depths of such at all, it's not about the type of gay that is not a problem, it's about another thing all together and that is Satan's power or such becomes just so powerful over all.
The Governments are all following the NWO and the NWO is the baby of the Talmud whore that is totally Satanic, it's history is full of Sodom and it peddles this full on and we have seen this crap cunningly at work trying to brainwash our school kids right from the start nowadays, we in Australia have this nonsense called safe schools, it's nothing but, in reality, but it is child grooming to be a degenerate.
All sodomites are degenerates and it's easy to control degenerates because they are fools, they have no virtue so they can be lead astray easy by morons. even moderate gays do not come out voicing against the radical types as they lack virtue to do so.

What you are peddling is what the Bible calls 'freemen' they are what is becoming rampant in society and such argued with St Stephen, they are Anti-Christ and all such people are under Satan's power, they do not abide truly in the well being of a society they are only a curse or much like a cancer that only works slowly to bastardise all and over time this cancer will destroy all.
Look at the culture of the church that sweep the sodomites under the carpet, until the carpet became a mountain, because they turned a blind eye to it all, not to mention so do the governments, you should ask yourself why did such a massive problem get away with such and that the fact is that such has not been identified as to the key to all the problem that failed them kids, not to mention that the cancer of such is or only has been empowered so much more than they ever were. they are truly smart cookies sodomites, because they work for Satan and the problem is that the average person has no idea or could not truly care as it's all above them and their little ignorant world, not to mention that they don't want to deal with such because such is too much for them to handle.

One should never support Sin at all, as the wages of Sin is death of the soul and then the death of society.
Look at all the morons who covered up for the Churches. hey ! for years ! what hope have we got when all are under to power of Satan and it's Politically Correct dribble dictating to all with such great powers as such has over all to create so much fear and intimidation as they always do, just like the Nazis and Communist do.
Despite all your attempts to stand-up Strawmen that I never even mentioned, can you go back to showing me where you believe we have the right to call for the death of someone for being a faggot?

Last edited: