No scripture contradicts rapture teaching

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Well is it symbolic or literal? Make up your mind!!

The constellations, sun, moon, planets and stars are literal objects in the heavens. What they represent is symbolic to Rev 12:1-5.

There are a lot of symbolic references in the passage, but you are so dead bent on having it play out in the darn stars,

I'm not having it play out in the stars, God is.

She's with child - (she is bringing something forth with pain and travail and time...you can see it's promised coming).

She is bringing something forth, which is the body of Christ.

The 'child' is born and before the 'dragon' can devour him he is taken up to heaven (triumphs in his task)

Yes, and notice the word in Rev 12:5, harpazo! Rapture.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

I'm not a scholar, of course, so that's all a bit all over the place.

Well, that's what the Word of God says. Pray for wisdom and discernment if you're confused.

There is no woman crying out in birth pains in the sky. There is no dragon waiting to devour the child up there.

The woman represents Israel, and the red dragon represents the antichrist system and is also a literal planet heading towards our solar system. If you go to Rev 12:3 it says, "another sign appeared in heaven". This is what is called "Planet X or Nibiru", which Google and NASA are covering up, even though Planet X can be shown on infrared. Watch.. youtube / watch?v=ZuT0oy4p6P0

You want there to be, so much so that you are turning to astrology, and ignoring the gospel proclamation in the passage!

No, I'm turning to the Word of God.

So...it's not okay if you're a Satan worshiper, but if you follow God, it's A Okay? How does that even make sense to you?

Because Rev 12:1-5 is in the Word of God, therefore we follow God.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know we're not supposed to put a really short, one character answer...I'm not sure why, maybe it's considered trolling or something....so consider this sentence a fore-runner to me just saying:

:rolleyes:

Whatever. We'll see what we see come September.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
For those who have eyes to see, ears to hear,

If you're not sure you have eternal life through Jesus Christ please consider these passages. Time is short.

John 3:3-7 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” 4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!” 5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Rom 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

The illustrations accompanying this study attempts to show that the actual ‘birthing’ of Jupiter, concerning the Great Virgo Sign in Heaven from the book of Revelation chapter 12 is prophetic. What makes this Virgo motif unique is that Jupiter has never had its 9-month retrograde occur when the Sun is ‘clothing’ Virgo and the Moon is at her ‘feet’. According to other researchers that have studies this celestial motif, this depiction with Jupiter is a once in a creation event, meaning it has never happened nor will in human history..BIRTHING OF THE MANCHILD - Gestation of Jupiter in Virgo

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. - Matthew 24

And,,,

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. - 1 Thessalonians 4
What is meant by Matthew 24:40 and Luke 17:34 ? A lot of people are thought these verses are referring to the so called Rapture Theory. When in reality those who will be taken will be taken by the Antichrist (Satan). The word of God through Luke explains it very well. Jesus speaking Matthew 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you .Behold he is in the desert; go not forth: behold he is in the secret chambers believe it not. Luke 17 :31 In that day he which shall be upon the housetop and his stuff in the house let him not come down to take it away and he that is in the field let him likewise not return back.

Whats being said here ? Were being told of the time of Satan the Antichrist. There will truly be some taken and some not. But the first taken will be taken by Satan. These verses are speaking of those who will believe his Lies and believe he is Christ.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 Your speaking of the Second Advent. Verses 4:13-18 God through Paul is telling you where the dead are. Verse 18 be comforted knowing there with the Father.