Not my thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
A thread about me saying God hates Haitians, I distance myself from it. I have never discussed this with anyone nor asked anyone to post on my behalf.

I am African, proud of my heritage. I will rather suffer that have people impose on me.

To the person making mockery of me, Africans and Haitians, I will remind you that in heaven, there will be no African, Haitians or European. There will be no black or white, no rich or poor. We will all be the same.

I pray we meet there brother

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A thread about me saying God hates Haitians, I distance myself from it. I have never discussed this with anyone nor asked anyone to post on my behalf.

I am African, proud of my heritage. I will rather suffer that have people impose on me.

To the person making mockery of me, Africans and Haitians, I will remind you that in heaven, there will be no African, Haitians or European. There will be no black or white, no rich or poor. We will all be the same.

There is a saying...

Heaven has strict immigration policies.

Hell has open borders.

I'm not mocking you Plavious. I'm encouraging you here, as I did in private to be honest with people. They would be much more willing to help you if you were to do so. I've never been to Cameroon, but I have been to Haiti. The question I posed was in response to my experience there, working on the construction of a hospital that could meet the needs of people suffering intensely.

Please don't try to misrepresent what I said. That's also dishonest. I never said that God hates Haitians.

Have you been honest with people?

Reactions: Keturah

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

So very true. All God's children will be welcome at his table.

Reactions: Nancy