Why does God hate Haitians? A thread for Plavious.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, He does not hate Haitians.

But there are those that wrongly think along these terms....

I am blessed, so that means I am favored. Or I am favored by God, therefore He blesses me. --It's even more stark than that. People tend to think, that if they have a lot of things-- money, possessions, good health.... they say-- 'Oh, I'm so blessed.' Conversely, when they are in poor health, or they are poor and lacking--- they feel abandoned by God and certainly NOT 'blessed' by Him. We tend to equate our 'status' (health and wealth) with God's favor and His blessing upon us. Is that the proper way to consider things?

When thinking about this, and in discussion with @Plavious who is not Haitian btw.... that's just a way of framing the thought-- we should stop thinking in terms of what we have and consider instead- Who we have.

If we could frame it this way--- like Jesus did, it might help us gain perspective.

All we like sheep have gone astray. And he is the shepherd. The sheep know his voice and follow him. Also this-- he would leave the 99, to pursue the one, that is lost.

Some of us indeed are fat, happy- sheep. We live our lives, well fed, in comfort, safe, secure and quite taken care of. But to employ that thinking that we are all these things, therefore we are blessed by God??? Follow that logic. It's like saying that all the richest people are the ones God loves the most. No one really thinks that. And many of those rich people are the most broken and bent and (morally) bankrupt, despite their worldly wealth.

It's not about your bank statements, nor your health, nor any "circumstances" you find yourself in. It's about your relationship with the Shepherd.

It's not about being, or becoming-- good looking sheep. It's all about hearing his voice. Recognizing it. And following him.

It's about relationship.

Reactions: Jack

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is God just?

That's the core question. Secondly, is God sovereign over all the affairs of men? Does He act, or allow certain circumstances for His own purposes, whether we agree, or understand, or not?

ooh... This can be a conversation of some discomfort.

But God neither hates the poor and destitute Haitian, or the Ukranian embroiled by war, nor the man from Cameroon, running from his own set of circumstances and troubles. And he doesn't 'bless' us with riches, as if we somehow deserve His favor.

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Of course, He does not hate Haitians.

But there are those that wrongly think along these terms....

I am blessed, so that means I am favored. Or I am favored by God, therefore He blesses me. --It's even more stark than that. People tend to think, that if they have a lot of things-- money, possessions, good health.... they say-- 'Oh, I'm so blessed.' Conversely, when they are in poor health, or they are poor and lacking--- they feel abandoned by God and certainly NOT 'blessed' by Him. We tend to equate our 'status' (health and wealth) with God's favor and His blessing upon us. Is that the proper way to consider things?

When thinking about this, and in discussion with @Plavious who is not Haitian btw.... that's just a way of framing the thought-- we should stop thinking in terms of what we have and consider instead- Who we have.

If we could frame it this way--- like Jesus did, it might help us gain perspective.

All we like sheep have gone astray. And he is the shepherd. The sheep know his voice and follow him. Also this-- he would leave the 99, to pursue the one, that is lost.

Some of us indeed are fat, happy- sheep. We live our lives, well fed, in comfort, safe, secure and quite taken care of. But to employ that thinking that we are all these things, therefore we are blessed by God??? Follow that logic. It's like saying that all the richest people are the ones God loves the most. No one really thinks that. And many of those rich people are the most broken and bent and (morally) bankrupt, despite their worldly wealth.

It's not about your bank statements, nor your health, nor any "circumstances" you find yourself in. It's about your relationship with the Shepherd.

It's not about being, or becoming-- good looking sheep. It's all about hearing his voice. Recognizing it. And following him.

It's about relationship.
I want to distance myself from this post. My God’s ways of accomplishing his wise and just and merciful purposes are not our ways, and his thoughts are not our thoughts (Isaiah 55:8). We better not look at such inequities and infer quickly that we know what God is doing, because we almost certainly don’t — at least not in any detail. “How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!” (Romans 11:33). Just when you think you know what providence is doing by way of judgment and mercy, it can be dramatically reversed in a split second, and we are thrown back again and again on utter reliance upon God, which is one of his main designs (as Paul said in 2 Corinthians 1:8–9)

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
We will suffer till when God will have mercy on us. Do not pity us. Do not force words into our mouths, do not infer characters on us. I am proudly African and a proud son God.

If you recognize a need and Cannot help. Don't bully us but leave us with our God. The west is not more Christian that African or Haitians. One day, we shall wear the crown

Reactions: quietthinker

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If only Plavious had Venmo, or some mechanism on his smart phone by which he could receive donations from kind and generous folks willing to help him illegally migrate to Italy.

Or....

If you really wanted to help Africans, you could donate to something like the Kuwasha International Development Society, and help us build another school in Uganda.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scammers love to part Christians from their money.

Sadly, too many people lack the discernment to recognize when they are being manipulated.

I guess that’s why News Media programs still have audiences, even in this day and age.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“In this day and age.”

Now that’s a phrase that should only be coined with a one ounce gold American Eagle.

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
What is making proud and intimidating is what I do not need. The reason I had decided to turn down people who wanted to do this offer is because once someone does any offer, he sees himself before you as God and behave just the way you are doing.

Make it public and many in the forum will tell you in the past weeks, they tried. I don't care what @Mr E and @Stumpmaster feel. You may intimidate other poor African or Haitians but not me. I am a poor man with a different. I was desperate and one point, at a point I was weak and unable to work. I solicited but you still call me scam. It is not now that I have two hands to work that you will intimidate me again.

I have members of this forum that has made if a duty to help me grow in my faith. Who encourages me and advises me daily. We don't exchange money but that is honorable. That is family, that is love. Not someone who sit in his pallor and determine what is happening is another continent.

I will repeat. I am a hardly work man and enjoy the labor of my hands. I bake bread, I don't beg for bread.

I will use this opportunity to thank members who have been praying for me. Who have seen my prayer request as a prayer request and not as asking for charity. Who have fervently been praying for me all these while. The lord bless you

Reactions: quietthinker

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What is making proud and intimidating is what I do not need. The reason I had decided to turn down people who wanted to do this offer is because once someone does any offer, he sees himself before you as God and behave just the way you are doing.

Make it public and many in the forum will tell you in the past weeks, they tried. I don't care what @Mr E and @Stumpmaster feel. You may intimidate other poor African or Haitians but not me. I am a poor man with a different. I was desperate and one point, at a point I was weak and unable to work. I solicited but you still call me scam. It is not now that I have two hands to work that you will intimidate me again.

I have members of this forum that has made if a duty to help me grow in my faith. Who encourages me and advises me daily. We don't exchange money but that is honorable. That is family, that is love. Not someone who sit in his pallor and determine what is happening is another continent.

I will repeat. I am a hardly work man and enjoy the labor of my hands. I bake bread, I don't beg for bread.

I will use this opportunity to thank members who have been praying for me. Who have seen my prayer request as a prayer request and not as asking for charity. Who have fervently been praying for me all these while. The lord bless you
Those who are innocent of scamming Christians and whose conscience is clear are blessed, but those who are guilty can be certain they will reap what they sow.

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Those who are innocent of scamming Christians and whose conscience is clear are blessed, but those who are guilty can be certain they will reap what they sow.
No one said it was not real. I have a problem with the kind of language use here and on a personal message to me someone said God is punishing me. We don't rejoice and make mockery of someone predicament. If we have to, Job in the bible was on punishment. In your country, you have people going through worse situations. They didn't commit any sin.
Christians can be caught up in situations like this. I am not claiming to be more Christian. Much about Christianity, I learn online. I don't have the opportunity to go to church like you and many others her.

Last year, before crying for help and asking for help, I posted all my documents here that upto date are still verifiable and any of those institution I was claiming. I asked for a video call, a surprise one for for ever feel it was a scam when I was on hospital bed, unable to move.

Before my last prayer request I made it clear that I am out of danger and I can find bread, I can work for bread though it is difficult in my setting. All I need was prayer and safety. I have never written to anyone here for years I have been here asking for his money, even when I was so sick, I never did but made an open request.

Why will someone go bullying me on personal messages? Even when I tried hard to ignore, he keeps provoking me and calling me names. Has anyone complained of me? Should I stop posting because I am not American or because I am a poor African? Does people already know my destiny?

I will surely meet all those bullying and intimidating me i heaven. There, we shall have a talk and of course African will be in heaven and all of us will be same.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yawn. hmmx1:

I wish you well Plavious. You and your entire family back in Yaoundé. (where you left them).

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Yawn. hmmx1:

I wish you well Plavious. You and your entire family back in Yaoundé. (where you left them).

Thank you for the video. So beautiful Yaounde in those days. Not just Yaounde but Cameroon was the most peaceful country in Africa by then

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the video. So beautiful Yaounde in those days. Not just Yaounde but Cameroon was the most peaceful country in Africa by then

You're welcome. And that was only 7 months ago, in October.

Should we tour Douala next? It's much nice as the economic hub of Cameroon. This is from 3 week ago, in May.

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Tour Bamenda instead. That is my city. Anglophone are not accepted in Francophone cities.

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
You're welcome. And that was only 7 months ago, in October.

Should we tour Douala next? It's much nice as the economic hub of Cameroon. This is from 3 week ago, in May.

Anglophone Cameroonian in these city are referred to as IDPs. Highly targeted

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is locked and will probably be deleted. You can't use a public forum to mock, humiliate, single out or attack a member solely for your own satisfaction.

Reactions: Plavious
Status
Not open for further replies.