Not what you think

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
When the the time comes and we must leave our bodies behind, first we will enter a loading bay. A loading bay is like a quarantine zone, that each arrival must go through before they are accepted into the other world. If for some reason reality flags an arrival, they will have to meet with enforcement protocols. A representative in that field will appear to them and work to correct all anomalous conditions, then send them right back to earth.

Last edited:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When the the time comes and we must leave our bodies behind, first we will enter a loading bay. A loading bay is like a quarantine zone, that each arrival must go through before they are accepted into the other world. If for some reason reality flags an arrival, they will have to meet with enforcement protocols. A representative in that field will appear to them and work to correct all anomalous conditions, then send them right back to earth.

If it is not what we think, what is it then?

To me it is made up nonsence intended to give a false sence of peace to someone troubled by the thought of judgement and punishment.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If it is not what we think, what is it then?

To me it is made up nonsence intended to give a false sence of peace to someone troubled by the thought of judgement and punishment.
nice imo, or closer anyway. my guess is that we ID with our ego, which we have made, and that after we die we get a "new name" that comports more with um Who we really are, or maybe who we really are, dunno. But I guess everyone's spirit came from Abba, only He might only be God to most or something like that.

so, the specific v or passage you think is made up nonsense, i'd like to blather on some about that, if you wanna Quote it, ty. Plus maybe a comment about why/how a...I dunno a Keraz or someone, but really anyone, any believer at least, busy digging ditches for others if you get me, isn't like complying with your protocol there? ty