Nothing much left to say

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
“Now the parable is this: the seed is the word of God. Those beside the road are those who have heard; then the devil comes and takes away the word from their heart, so that they will not believe and be saved.” - Jesus of Nazareth

It isn’t Jesus who wants people to stop believing; it’s the devil who does.

You’re advocating what the devil desires. I’m advocating what Jesus of Nazareth desires.
The "Devil" that's your argument? My whole theory must be disregarded because a mythical horned creature has tricked me? You believe that's true, don't you.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I am a Lab Tech and have operated / calibrated many spectrometers. OES measuring the emissions of light. AA measuring the absorbance of light. It dawned on me that there must be spiritual wavelengths as well. My testimony is similar to the old Methodist Circuit Riders... "During church one day at the end of the month a second and very heavy snow fell. He could not wait to trudge his way to the peak, for his soul felt full and the morning sermon had opened his eyes to something. The minister had preached long and eloquently. His theme was that most of mankind did not respond to the call of God because they did not feel His lovingkindness." - RS Sheffey
Ah! Feelings. That's where these beliefs have most influence. After checking with ChatGPT if beliefs did have a processing region in the human brain, it found zero. I was correct that there isn't a singular area in our brain that stores and processes beliefs. After a belief is introduced into our minds they become managed by different processing areas, which not much is known about why that is either.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah! Feelings. That's where these beliefs have most influence. After checking with ChatGPT if beliefs did have a processing region in the human brain, it found zero. I was correct that there isn't a singular area in our brain that stores and processes beliefs. After a belief is introduced into our minds they become managed by different processing areas, which not much is known about why that is either.
I believe the churches as seven...

"The seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches." - Revelations 1:20

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry

Candlesticks - Seven church congregations
Stars - Individuals within the congregations, all held in the right hand of Christ
Seals - The seven seals sealed each congregation within the lambs book of life
Angels - The current preacher to the congregation.

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. - Revelation 5:4

254811_e2605e7ea7d44a55b55ec8f9edea64a9.png

I wish I could go back to true Philadelphian age churches.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia

"The seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches." - Revelations 1:20

Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry

Candlesticks - Seven church congregations
Stars - Individuals within the congregations, all held in the right hand of Christ
Seals - The seven seals sealed each congregation within the lambs book of life
Angels - The current preacher to the congregation.

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. - Revelation 5:4

254811_e2605e7ea7d44a55b55ec8f9edea64a9.png

I wish I could go back to true Philadelphian age churches.
I have a time machine. I can send you back there, although, it's not exactly as you and other people romanticize.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a time machine. I can send you back there, although, it's not exactly as you and other people romanticize.
The Merrimac Pentecostal Holiness Church... Wonderful people! When the old WW2 generation passed away the church went down with it. As much as I love the organization of the Pentecostal Holiness movement we are no good without good people. The old Pentecostal Holiness would weep like babies. If they were to look back to catch the amazed look in my eye they would weep, "The Holy Ghost! The Holy Ghost!" And point to all the souls slain about the altar.

full

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I am a Lab Tech and have operated / calibrated many spectrometers. OES measuring the emissions of light. AA measuring the absorbance of light. It dawned on me that there must be spiritual wavelengths as well. My testimony is similar to the old Methodist Circuit Riders... "During church one day at the end of the month a second and very heavy snow fell. He could not wait to trudge his way to the peak, for his soul felt full and the morning sermon had opened his eyes to something. The minister had preached long and eloquently. His theme was that most of mankind did not respond to the call of God because they did not feel His lovingkindness." - RS Sheffey
A dawning experience could be something. But you have to work out how to prove it further from being just a dawning moment.

You can do it!

Next time I see someone with the nike slogan "Just do it!" I'll be sure to ask them. Just do what? Can I just do any it I like? Or just the it you decide?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
The Merrimac Pentecostal Holiness Church... Wonderful people! When the old WW2 generation passed away the church went down with it. As much as I love the organization of the Pentecostal Holiness movement we are no good without good people. The old Pentecostal Holiness would weep like babies. If they were to look back to catch the amazed look in my eye they would weep, "The Holy Ghost! The Holy Ghost!" And point to all the souls slain about the altar.

full
Hey! Don't you read the Bible? There's no good people. Why do Christian's keep referring to certain people as good? Only God is good. Although I don't believe in any of that, I'm just pointing out that Christian's do and why do they look for good people.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey! Don't you read the Bible? They're no good people. Why do Christian's keep referring to certain people as good? Only God is good. Although I don't believe in any of that, I'm just pointing out that Christian's do.
Remembering those of old. Without such lives I would be agnostic as well...
02c06e02-a6fe-4f34-a083-3529855af5e3.jpgx

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Remembering those of old. Without such lives I would be agnostic as well...
02c06e02-a6fe-4f34-a083-3529855af5e3.jpgx
Why would you be agnostic? Let me guess. Because the person in the photo is a veteran who defended the rights of freedom? Or is it you for some reason(?) Where's he sitting(A coffee shop?) Is it cold outside?(He's wearing a jacket with Columbia) Let me guess his age(80-85) Help me out here, your post is cryptic and intriguing.

Wait!

Is he your father?

Did you just snap that photo of him for the purpose of this discussion?
(I really need to slow down)

Last edited:

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)
You don't really need to change that equation at all.

The reality is that everything is energy in one form or another

The other bit of science you need is the Law Of Conservation Of Energy which states that :

"energy can neither be created nor destroyed"

This means that nothing, absolutely nothing can actually die because everything, including you, is energy.

The ONLY THING THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN is that one form of energy can be transformed into another form of energy. No energy can be "killed" as such. Only changed from one thing to another.

Hence it should be obvious and true to anyone who cares to think critically that the Church and all the wicked extremist fundamentalists are peddling outright lies about death, second death, Hell and so on. Death is the greatest lie the Devil and all his useful idiots ever told.

Jesus was an energy transformer. That is to say he was a man, like others before him, who knew the secret of how to transform one form of energy to another. Water into wine, base metal into gold and silver, raw energy into life energy and so on. This is how he performed acts which others, not versed in energy transformation, called miracles.

Jesus was essentially an alchemist and there have been 1000s throughout history all of whom have guarded jealously the great secrets of energy transformation lest they fall into the hands of the immature and wicked who might inadvertently destroy the entire world.

Hope... There are times when we have got to have faith and hope when there is no intellectual reality behind what we are believing and hoping for. Otherwise we will just sit there in a paralyzing state fear, despair, and sorrow.

We have nothing to fear. The only fear comes from the wicked and appalling scaremongering and psychological abuse of the Church and it's millions of now deeply indoctrinated useful idiots who unwittingly perpetuate the abuse and fear mongering.

We are free spirits in a material world. We are destined to change our energy from this material carcass and become pure spirit energy and things will get really interesting at that point. There is nothing to fear. There is only the danger that unscrupulous organisations and extremists will con you in this iteration of life in order to control you and wield great power on this Earth for the limited time they are here.

The answers are all in the field of energy transference.

Alchemy

The Bible iterates this all over, speaks of the great product of alchemy and the processes for making it.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
He’s guiding you on the path that leads to destruction.

If you’ve read the NT hundreds of times, as you’ve claimed, then you know that you’ve rejected the life of the age to come which was offered you by Jesus.
Oh please give up this scaremongering nonsense. It's psychological abuse for which humanity should be thinking about declaring a crime much like hate crimes and other forms of abuse. No-one is on the path to destruction. That is a lie. We are all on the path of being changed into another form and we have already been many forms before this human form.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alchemy... Who hath directed the Spirit of the Lord, or being his counsellor hath taught him? - Isaiah 40:13

Even if we were to attempt... The human body has 30 trillion cells!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would you be agnostic? Let me guess. Because the person in the photo is a veteran who defended the rights of freedom? Or is it you for some reason(?) Where's he sitting(A coffee shop?) Is it cold outside?(He's wearing a jacket with Columbia) Let me guess his age(80-85) Help me out here, your post is cryptic and intriguing.

Wait!

Is he your father?

Did you just snap that photo of him for the purpose of this discussion?
(I really need to slow down)
Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God. - Isaiah 43:12

Nothing like excellent testimonies!

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
“Now the parable is this: the seed is the word of God. Those beside the road are those who have heard; then the devil comes and takes away the word from their heart, so that they will not believe and be saved.” - Jesus of Nazareth

It isn’t Jesus who wants people to stop believing; it’s the devil who does.
It was your god that wanted Adam to stay in ignorance and not progress with more knowledge according to your false literal and silly interpretation of the Bible. It was the serpent who told the truth and said to Adam that to eat of the tree would bring new knowledge and understanding. It was your god who LIED to Adam using psychological scaremongering just as Christians use, saying that if he ate from the tree he would die. He did eat from the tree. He DID NOT die. God lied. God used scaremongering. God was the villain in that story.

Thankfully the story isn't a true literal one. It is allegorical. There to outline core principles of energy transference, how everything in this world is made and how to manipulate it. Alchemy.

Many of the parables of Jesus are describing key processes of alchemy. They are given allegorically so that only those with "eyes to see" can understanfd their true meaning

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom

= Pleiades = the special sun-like star in the vicinity of that star cluster

7Churches.png

The hidden knowledge.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Alchemy... Who hath directed the Spirit of the Lord, or being his counsellor hath taught him? - Isaiah 40:13

Even if we were to attempt... The human body has 30 trillion cells!

Alchemy (GW) is about producing a substance that provides large quantities of "life energy", the type of energy our bodies were designed to be fuelled by. Manna, Soma, Elixir of Life, fountain of youth, call it what you will. Doesn't matter how many cells our bodies have. We would not be tinkering with them. We'd just be giving our bodies super food and our bodies would just do what they were designed to do, i.e. our self healing mechanisms would work many times faster than now to the extent that the process of ageing would stop.

Last edited:

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The "Devil" that's your argument? My whole theory must be disregarded because a mythical horned creature has tricked me? You believe that's true, don't you.
Of course not. You’ve substituted your belief - which you’ve publicly recognized and acknowledged is BS - for the biblical presentation of the devil and Jesus.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can human beings achieve peace with each other while retaining their personal beliefs?
1st, a pet peeve. There are only one kind of belief; individual and personal.

2nd, the answer is to respect property rights. There is no conflict between rational men.