Nothing much left to say

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Eve died. As has every sinner since. The devil lied. No human has immortality, despite the numerous pagan and Christian religions that state otherwise. All based on the devil's lie in the beginning. When he said to Eve that she would become wise and increase in knowledge, that also was a lie. The devil doesn't know how to speak the truth, everything that comes from him is a lie. As Jesus said, he's the father of lies and there is no truth in him at all.
What did Eve know, only what she believed the serpent told her. Am I right? That the fall began only after Eve believed the lie the serpent told her at the foot of the tree. Think about it, neither Eve nor Adam possessed the knowledge of what was good or evil. Sure God said do not eat from the tree of good or evil (Although God told Adam and not Eve) Both of them still didn't know what was good or evil. So even in the opening scene of the creation of humanity "belief" appears there.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Eve is like "Oh my ever, that sounds pleasing to know good and evil like God"

The serpent is like "Yes Eve partake in the nectar of the god's, and you will know"

But Eve didn't actually know, she only knew what the serpent convinced her to believe. Which seemed like a good thing in Eve's mind. That to her it was desirable to know as God knew.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He’s guiding you on the path that leads to destruction.

If you’ve read the NT hundreds of times, as you’ve claimed, then you know that you’ve rejected the life of the age to come which was offered you by Jesus.
Point to CHRIST JESUS till the last and final breath my friend . In HE alone is salvation .

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Said an antichrist* to Christ and his followers.

“Get behind me, Satan.” - Jesus

*Antichrist = against Christ
You know that only Jesus can vanquish the antichrist and Satan, so no one can do anything about Satan's dominion over the earth until Jesus returns. Christianity will be shaken to it's foundation, you won't be able to enjoy the rights you have as believers now. I say this to shame you into being ready, really ready.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course not. You’ve substituted your belief - which you’ve publicly recognized and acknowledged is BS - for the biblical presentation of the devil and Jesus.
John said it best . He who denies JESUS is the CHRIST is anti christ .
But as for the lambs JESUS CHRIST is who we shall point too till the last breath . Be encouaged my friend .
Keep on contending for the one true faith .

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You know that only Jesus can vanquish the antichrist and Satan, so no one can do anything about Satan's dominion over the earth until Jesus returns. Christianity will be shaken to its was foundation, you won't be able to enjoy the rights you have as believers now. I say this to shame you into being ready, really ready.

I was born again ready when I believed and was baptized.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We shall not fear man or what he can do to us my friend . its true persecutions will increase .
This world is fast merging as its religoins to be as one and to come against the true lambs .
No matter the cost , WE CLING TO CHRIST . Now lift those hands up and praise the LORD .
Many before us have lost rights , been persecuted , even killed for CHRIST . These people do not scare me .
They can threaten , they can take away rights , they can even put us in prison , even have us killed
and STILL the LORD is with us and shall be so through it all . Be encouraged my friend .
This one world all inclusive lie will gain all ground in this world and it will cause
a great uprising against all true lambs who conformed not to its lie . SO BE IT . I HAD RATHER HAVE CHRIST
and the loss of all things , than to live a king in this world believing A LIE that cannot save .
WE have CHRIST . SO you just be encouraged my friend and you continue to POINT TO HE ALONE

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as far as shaken . GOD IS GONNA SHAKE the WORLD all right . And the only thing left standing
will be The very foundation of CHRIST . all else will be removed . The lambs inherit the earth .
yes the very earth they will soon try and rid every last one of us from . IN THE END WE INHERIT the earth
the very pit they dug for us , will be the very pit they fall in at the end . GOD WINS , JESUS WINS
and in HIM WE HAVE THE VICTORY . SO we shall point to HE ALONE no matter the cost .

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remembering those of old. Without such lives I would be agnostic as well...
02c06e02-a6fe-4f34-a083-3529855af5e3.jpgx
What a kind face. He must have meant a lot to you.

Reactions: rockytopva

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
It's going to become so awful. That if the holy one did not cut those day's short (No one would survive) Those who are the true children of God will live through the greatest tribulation humankind has ever known. There'll be no place that God's people will be able to go, it will be like the old Roman day's with ceaser.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
as far as shaken . GOD IS GONNA SHAKE the WORLD all right . And the only thing left standing
will be The very foundation of CHRIST . all else will be removed . The lambs inherit the earth .
yes the very earth they will soon try and rid every last one of us from . IN THE END WE INHERIT the earth
the very pit they dug for us , will be the very pit they fall in at the end . GOD WINS , JESUS WINS
and in HIM WE HAVE THE VICTORY . SO we shall point to HE ALONE no matter the cost .
Yes, yes it will happen as you believe. It's because people have been believing this final solution for thousands of year's. It can't be stopped, unless people stop believing it to be true

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I wonder what society will rise from the ashes when this one dies?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What did Eve know, only what she believed the serpent told her. Am I right? That the fall began only after Eve believed the lie the serpent told her at the foot of the tree. Think about it, neither Eve nor Adam possessed the knowledge of what was good or evil. Sure God said do not eat from the tree of good or evil (Although God told Adam and not Eve) Both of them still didn't know what was good or evil. So even in the opening scene of the creation of humanity "belief" appears there.
And unbelief. They didn't trust God. They had an entire forest of delectable goodies to choose from, and one tree they were told to ignore. God told them that if they didn't listen to Him and obey, they would die. But they didn't believe Him. They didn't listen. They disobeyed. They believed Satan instead. Now the whole world follows the same pattern, which is why we are all in this mess today. The world doesn't believe God, but believes the lie.
KJV Ezekiel 18:4
4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die
KJV Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The law reveals to man his sins, but it provides no remedy. While it promises life to the obedient, it declares that death is the portion of the transgressor. The gospel of Christ alone can free him from the condemnation or the defilement of sin.

Reactions: Nancy

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
And unbelief. They didn't trust God. They had an entire forest of delectable goodies to choose from, and one tree they were told to ignore. God told them that if they didn't listen to Him and obey, they would die. But they didn't believe Him. They didn't listen. They disobeyed. They believed Satan instead. Now the whole world follows the same pattern, which is why we are all in this mess today. The world doesn't believe God, but believes the lie.
KJV Ezekiel 18:4
4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die
KJV Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The law reveals to man his sins, but it provides no remedy. While it promises life to the obedient, it declares that death is the portion of the transgressor. The gospel of Christ alone can free him from the condemnation or the defilement of sin.
You are missing the point. It's nothing less than belief that is the cause for the fall (Sin was then the inevitable conclusion) Let me add that Adam and Eve's transgression was to believe the serpent over God. Sin does not enter the scene untill after Cain and Abel arrived.
Nowhere in the accounts of Genesis does it mention that Adam or Eve committed an act of sin against God. Only the mention of their choice to believe in the serpent would bring a curse upon them and the earth.