Nothing much left to say

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God. - Isaiah 43:12

Nothing like excellent testimonies!
You know who else have excellent testimonials? Ghost sighters, alien abductees, conspiracy theorists, bigfoot witnesses.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
1st, a pet peeve. There are only one kind of belief; individual and personal.

2nd, the answer is to respect property rights. There is no conflict between rational men.
Is there a common belief that all men can arrive at rationally? What about the female population? (Anyway) What's with the 1st pet peeve? Yeah individual and or personal still the same right (What was I saying)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Of course not. You’ve substituted your belief - which you’ve publicly recognized and acknowledged is BS - for the biblical presentation of the devil and Jesus.
Hey! I am holding the cure to schizophrenia in my hands :) After I discovered the link to psychosis and believing I was able to stop using medication and recover. This was three years ago (go and look back at everything I've documented here about it) Even the clinic I used to frequent for treatment knew about it and kicked me out from their service.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
2nd, the answer is to respect property rights. There is no conflict between rational men.

There are no property rights for what man can lay claim to the vastness of planet Earth and anything on it, all of which have ben here billions of years before he existed?

What there are, are resources which man needs to survive because the true source of life energy he needs has been cruelly taken from him.
The resources are limited and valuable as a result. Hence there will always bee conflict as men vie for those limited resources. All such conflict and need is the direct result of mankind being denied the true substance he needs to survive indefinitely.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there a common belief that all men can arrive at rationally?

Recognize the relationship between Ethics and Politics. When you use the word men, you are referring to plural, which is not an individual or personal set. This means that we are talking politics. Politics is the social application of ethics.

When common belief men can arrive at rationally was stated powerfully in the US Declaration of Independence ... We hold these truths to be self-evident; all men are created equal; endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these rights are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

The rational and noble goal of men's actions and liberty is happiness.

Enemies of freedom, of liberty attempt to guilt people out of this noble arrangement. They say things like you are selfish for wanting to keep what you've earned, etc. One vid I saw recently pointed out how freedom is a great means but a terrible end. So, we have to be content with ending the common belief at this general level; leaving it up to the individual to take it from there as it seems best for them.

What about the female population?

I don't understand the question.

Having said that, there is a perfectly good reason women could not vote for most of human history. Women are not rational and do not embrace freedom. Observe the affect on our budget and size and scope of government since women got the vote. Women tend to vote for security - for themselves - at the expense of freedom from others. This explains why women vote more for Demon-rats than men. For instance, a common refrain from feminists is that they don't need men. Yet, they need government to take the fruit of men and give it to them.
Why Gender Equality Requires More Tax Revenue
Gender differences in taxation: Why do they matter?
Paid Leave in the U.S.
Women initiate divorce nearly 80% of the time
Predictable affects of 'no fault' divorce. No penalty for breaking commitment.​
Instead, often benefits, e.g., inequality of physical custody of kids. Imagine if men got physical custody 80% of the time?
An economist explains why women are paid less
Women choose different occupations from men.​
Women around the world are also more likely than men to work part-time.​
There's evidence of a wage penalty for motherhood.​
Women Benefit More from Social Security
No sales tax on feminine products

Women want equality when it benefits them but special accomodation when that is a benefit to them. Not too rational. They used to want equal pay for equal work. Now they want equal pay even when they do very unequal work. Perversion of equality there.

Women don't demand paying an equal amount of sales tax as men, equality with prison population (1/11 are women), equality of death on the jobs, in police or military forces (3% women) and they don't demand men retire earlier because women live longer. The data shows women want equality only when it benefits them and continue to enjoy inequality when that is a benefit to them. What about the female population?

Anyway) What's with the 1st pet peeve? Yeah individual and or personal still the same right (What was I saying)
What I'm saying is there is no difference between an opinion or belief from a personal opinion or belief. So, why do people add the qualifier "personal?"

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Recognize the relationship between Ethics and Politics. When you use the word men, you are referring to plural, which is not an individual or personal set. This means that we are talking politics. Politics is the social application of ethics.

When common belief men can arrive at rationally was stated powerfully in the US Declaration of Independence ... We hold these truths to be self-evident; all men are created equal; endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these rights are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

The rational and noble goal of men's actions and liberty is happiness.

Enemies of freedom, of liberty attempt to guilt people out of this noble arrangement. They say things like you are selfish for wanting to keep what you've earned, etc. One vid I saw recently pointed out how freedom is a great means but a terrible end. So, we have to be content with ending the common belief at this general level; leaving it up to the individual to take it from there as it seems best for them.

I don't understand the question.

Having said that, there is a perfectly good reason women could not vote for most of human history. Women are not rational and do not embrace freedom. Observe the affect on our budget and size and scope of government since women got the vote. Women tend to vote for security - for themselves - at the expense of freedom from others. This explains why women vote more for Demon-rats than men. For instance, a common refrain from feminists is that they don't need men. Yet, they need government to take the fruit of men and give it to them.
Why Gender Equality Requires More Tax Revenue
Gender differences in taxation: Why do they matter?
Paid Leave in the U.S.
Women initiate divorce nearly 80% of the time
Predictable affects of 'no fault' divorce. No penalty for breaking commitment.​
Instead, often benefits, e.g., inequality of physical custody of kids. Imagine if men got physical custody 80% of the time?
An economist explains why women are paid less
Women choose different occupations from men.​
Women around the world are also more likely than men to work part-time.​
There's evidence of a wage penalty for motherhood.​
Women Benefit More from Social Security
No sales tax on feminine products

Women want equality when it benefits them but special accomodation when that is a benefit to them. Not too rational. They used to want equal pay for equal work. Now they want equal pay even when they do very unequal work. Perversion of equality there.

Women don't demand paying an equal amount of sales tax as men, equality with prison population (1/11 are women), equality of death on the jobs, in police or military forces (3% women) and they don't demand men retire earlier because women live longer. The data shows women want equality only when it benefits them and continue to enjoy inequality when that is a benefit to them. What about the female population?

What I'm saying is there is no difference between an opinion or belief from a personal opinion or belief. So, why do people add the qualifier "personal?"
I don't think you'd find a duplicate MRI scan of any human's neurological brain map. Every person having their own personal neural pathways set, individualizing their belief systems. So there's not going to be my belief truth can be your belief truth.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All such conflict and need is the direct result of mankind being denied the true substance he needs to survive indefinitely.
Well, your talking about the limits of civilization, the end of order and the establishment of anarchy. "Need" is the hall mark of communism.

I thought this conversation was in the bounds of civilized men, not survival of the neediest.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So there's not going to be my belief truth can be your belief truth.
I'm not sure what this means but you seem to be confounding beliefs, which is individual and personal, with objective truth, which does not depend on the individual.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Well, your talking about the limits of civilization, the end of order and the establishment of anarchy. "Need" is the hall mark of communism.

I thought this conversation was in the bounds of civilized men, not survival of the neediest.
What was I doing? I bet that wouldn't work..let me see. Yep, I knew it.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I'm not sure what this means but you seem to be confounding beliefs, which is individual and personal, with objective truth, which does not depend on the individual.
I cured schizophrenia by the simple process of rejecting all of my previous belief systems, and have not relapsed in 3 years by accepting that any new beliefs (Assumptions) I might form do not constitute as fact. This concept fly's in the face of the conventional methods and practices of the mental health industry. Now for the beauty of the process behind curing schizophrenia. Once you understand the cause and accept the process, you and only you can cure yourself. Because all the beliefs that a person has been carrying is utterly unique to them. I can't actually own your mental health, can't hold it over you to keep returning for more information.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:5

Unfortunately, though, the light and the darkness interact here on planet Earth...Comparing the light and the darkness, the opposite of E/c2 would be z (absolute zero)/ d (darkness)...

Natural z/d - Nothing, empty space.
Mental z/d - Again nothing but empty space.
Spiritual z/d - z (laziness, coldness, hatred) / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow)

Hope... There are times when we have got to have faith and hope when there is no intellectual reality behind what we are believing and hoping for. Otherwise we will just sit there in a paralyzing state fear, despair, and sorrow.
E = Mc Hammer.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
You know who else have excellent testimonials? Ghost sighters, alien abductees, conspiracy theorists, bigfoot witnesses.
Apparently those testimonials don't count! Only witnesses concerning God/Jesus count to these indoctrinated people.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't understand your comment.
Eve died. As has every sinner since. The devil lied. No human has immortality, despite the numerous pagan and Christian religions that state otherwise. All based on the devil's lie in the beginning. When he said to Eve that she would become wise and increase in knowledge, that also was a lie. The devil doesn't know how to speak the truth, everything that comes from him is a lie. As Jesus said, he's the father of lies and there is no truth in him at all.