Nothing much left to say

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
but we stay essentially the same. Sinners. We are sinners by nature...we are not sinners because we sin. Our only hope is a change in our nature. Our only hope of ever seeing the Kingdom of God is to take on a new nature. And that change in our nature can only come about through death. Death to the self righteousness and the pride and the ego which says, "I am not so bad, there are lots of people worse than me." No, while there are sinners who do things different to you, we are all the same in that we are all born with the same sinful corrupt selfish nature inherited from Adam. And that nature, whoever we are and whatever we may have done or are doing, must die.

Fundamentalist clap trap. Sin is the invention of the church, done to exploit people, make them accept a position of vulnerability and indebtedness. It's very classic psychology and is thoroughly wicked.

There is no such thing as sin. Nature has no concept of sin. It is a pure invention of a divisive system of psychological control to enslave people.

We are products of Nature and we will always be products of Nature. You have a choice to hold onto your current form or to let it go and hope that your next iteration is a better form than this one. Lottery 101.

The sensible approach would be to hold on as long as possible to learn more and more and more in order to make a more informed decision.

Ah but that's not conducive to a ruler that doesn't want you to learn . . . !

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Psa 144:3
LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!

King David asked the same question... why me?

I find verse 12 in this psalm an interesting imagery of the garden of Eden or otherwise known as New Jerusalem.

Psa 144:12
That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:

You guys get stuck with the image of Eden in Genesis. You can't see beyond the physical.

God TOOK man from the earth in which he was created from the dust and placed him IN the garden of Eden.
When the man sinned, he was REMOVED from the garden and SENT BACK to the earth from which he was created.

Where is EDEN?

There is both a physical and a spiritual location. One is in Iraq and the other is the Kingdom of God.
You can physically reside in Iraq, and you can spiritually reside in the Kingdom of God.

But you only have experienced what it is like to live in the world. And behave as the world. And live as the world lives.
There is a whole other experience your missing out on.

If I had to use an analogy, your still connected to the Matrix. It's sucking out all your energy for it's own purpose.
True Christians are unplugged of the system. We can still observe and participate with the Matrix, but we don't have to live the way it lives, or behave the way it behaves. Our energy or life is given to us by our creator, not taken from us by the world.

Rain doesn't only refer to water coming from clouds. It also refers to blessings.
But I'm afraid your intellect couldn't go that deep or that high.

You've never read the bible with spiritual understanding. You can only understand the words in a worldy carnal, material way.

You can't understand that Adam and Eve were living IN God before they disobeyed and were SENT OUT of God after they disobeyed.
You see the garden as a physical manifestation.
The earth is physical, the garden is spiritual.

You either belong to one or the other.
Our physical bodies are here on earth. We all have a certain time alloted to be here. To learn to be as loving and as compassionate, truthful and honest, giving and hospitable as our creator.
Our reward for doing so is Peace and Goodness and Love recipricated by our creator. And a promise that we will go back home from where we originally were meant to be.

We are the trees in the garden of which any man can partake of it's fruit.
The only fruit you can not partake of is that which we have not. And that is the fruit which the world gives.
Anger, hatefulness, backbiting, greed, hostility, etc.

A lot of people today claim the name of Christ, but they are not christians. You can tell by their fruit.
You see what you want to see because you are unwilling to become unplugged. And so you remain trapped in your own imaginations instead of the truth.

David would say about those who refuse to become unplugged:
Psa 144:11
Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:

And for those who have chosen to follow the truth:
Psa 144:15
Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.

You can say what you want to about us, but you do not know us, because you are not one of us.
I hope someday that changes and you will learn to understand what living IN the Lord truly means.
It truly is a garden. And the water is clear and the fruit is sweet. And our labour is easy. And our works are blessed.

Mat 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

This world is a hard place to live, but God is our shelter and our refuge when we are tired and weary.
And we know when our time here is done, we are gong home permenantly to be with the one who created us.

1Jo 3:2
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Our purpose here is to be like him. In his image and likeness. We are not perfect but our goal is to be perfected by him.
And the bible is our manual while we are here to help us in our journey to become as he is.
The Bible is the Christians Constitution of the Kingdom of God. With Life, Liberty, and the persuit of happiness as promised.

My heart and my spirit live in God's Kingdom even though my body resides on the earth. This life I live on the earth is temporary.
The life I live in the spirit is eternal.

No one is forcing anyone to take the red pill. We are simply offering a better subtitute for the blue pill.
The choice is yours. Always has been and always will be.
I've made my choice.

Hugs

Hi

First you should know and realise that you make posts far too long, wrapping salient points in torrents of unnecessary verbiage. Not an effective way to communicate. Leave that with you.

To tackle your misunderstandings . . .

"You guys get stuck with the image of Eden in Genesis. You can't see beyond the physical."

Patently false and clearly you've not listened to a thing I have posted about this these past weeks.
The story of Eden and much of Genesis is NOT physical. It is allegorical. I have explained this numerous times. So no, I'm not stuck at all thanks.

"You see the garden as a physical manifestation. "

Again No. I see it as an allegorical story about alchemy and the Elixir of Life, Tree Of Life.
Again just as much of the rest of Genesis is.

"There is a whole other experience your missing out on."

Hardly true, for that other experience is where you were before you were forced into this existence and your bodily prison. We just have no memory of it in this human form.

"True Christians are unplugged of the system. We can still observe and participate with the Matrix, but we don't have to live the way it lives, or behave the way it behaves. Our energy or life is given to us by our creator, not taken from us by the world."

Twaddle. You are the same as everyone else. You still have to eat and drink to acquire your energy. To suggest otherwise is delusion. But by all means prove me wrong by ceasing to eat and drink for 3 weeks and I will believe you. And like everyone else you ARE constrained by the Matrix. You still have to adhere to the laws of your country, pay your taxes and so on. You are not special. We are all the same. The need to feel special, or superior to others is a weakness.

"A lot of people today claim the name of Christ, but they are not christians. You can tell by their fruit."

Spot on. Plenty of them on this forum to boot.

In the end the clock is ticking and you need to find the special thing that allows you to control and transmute energy so that you can heal your body and sustain it indefinitely. Jesus had that special thing. One the one hand it bestows wealth and riches though that is the least of its benefits. On the other hand it bestows perfect healing and very long life (longevity, immortality, length of days). Allegorically we call this "wisdom"

Proverbs 3:13-20:
"Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. For the merchandise of it is
better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou
canst desire are not to be compared unto her. Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour. Her ways are
ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that

retaineth her. The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew."

The Tree of Life

Without it there is no life in you

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Twaddle. You are the same as everyone else. You still have to eat and drink to acquire your energy. To suggest otherwise is delusion. But by all means prove me wrong by ceasing to eat and drink for 3 weeks and I will believe you. And like everyone else you ARE constrained by the Matrix. You still have to adhere to the laws of your country, pay your taxes and so on. You are not special. We are all the same. The need to feel special, or superior to others is a weakness.
We are not in disagreement. We do live our physical lives in this world. But it doesn't control our spirit.
I think Peter says it best when it comes to being unplugged from the Matrix:

1Pe 4:1
Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
1Pe 4:2
That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
1Pe 4:3
For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:
1Pe 4:4
Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

The "need" to "feel" special or superior to others basically falls in the camp of those who are weak in the spirit.
LGBTQ, BLM, Anteefa, and a whole bunch of other groups who "feel" marginalized.

I'm not a victim, I'm a winner.
:D

Hugs

P.S
Is this short enough?
:)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
A great question with a very comforting answer.
Yes I know why. Because humans are incapable of doing anything good and therefore doomed to perish from the day they were born. So Jesus had this plan to rescue everyone by using his life as a ransom because human beings are incapable of doing anything good to save themselves. Now we really
Psa 144:3
LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!

King David asked the same question... why me?

I find verse 12 in this psalm an interesting imagery of the garden of Eden or otherwise known as New Jerusalem.

Psa 144:12
That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:

You guys get stuck with the image of Eden in Genesis. You can't see beyond the physical.

God TOOK man from the earth in which he was created from the dust and placed him IN the garden of Eden.
When the man sinned, he was REMOVED from the garden and SENT BACK to the earth from which he was created.

Where is EDEN?

There is both a physical and a spiritual location. One is in Iraq and the other is the Kingdom of God.
You can physically reside in Iraq, and you can spiritually reside in the Kingdom of God.

But you only have experienced what it is like to live in the world. And behave as the world. And live as the world lives.
There is a whole other experience your missing out on.

If I had to use an analogy, your still connected to the Matrix. It's sucking out all your energy for it's own purpose.
True Christians are unplugged of the system. We can still observe and participate with the Matrix, but we don't have to live the way it lives, or behave the way it behaves. Our energy or life is given to us by our creator, not taken from us by the world.

Rain doesn't only refer to water coming from clouds. It also refers to blessings.
But I'm afraid your intellect couldn't go that deep or that high.

You've never read the bible with spiritual understanding. You can only understand the words in a worldy carnal, material way.

You can't understand that Adam and Eve were living IN God before they disobeyed and were SENT OUT of God after they disobeyed.
You see the garden as a physical manifestation.
The earth is physical, the garden is spiritual.

You either belong to one or the other.
Our physical bodies are here on earth. We all have a certain time alloted to be here. To learn to be as loving and as compassionate, truthful and honest, giving and hospitable as our creator.
Our reward for doing so is Peace and Goodness and Love recipricated by our creator. And a promise that we will go back home from where we originally were meant to be.

We are the trees in the garden of which any man can partake of it's fruit.
The only fruit you can not partake of is that which we have not. And that is the fruit which the world gives.
Anger, hatefulness, backbiting, greed, hostility, etc.

A lot of people today claim the name of Christ, but they are not christians. You can tell by their fruit.
You see what you want to see because you are unwilling to become unplugged. And so you remain trapped in your own imaginations instead of the truth.

David would say about those who refuse to become unplugged:
Psa 144:11
Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:

And for those who have chosen to follow the truth:
Psa 144:15
Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.

You can say what you want to about us, but you do not know us, because you are not one of us.
I hope someday that changes and you will learn to understand what living IN the Lord truly means.
It truly is a garden. And the water is clear and the fruit is sweet. And our labour is easy. And our works are blessed.

Mat 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

This world is a hard place to live, but God is our shelter and our refuge when we are tired and weary.
And we know when our time here is done, we are gong home permenantly to be with the one who created us.

1Jo 3:2
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Our purpose here is to be like him. In his image and likeness. We are not perfect but our goal is to be perfected by him.
And the bible is our manual while we are here to help us in our journey to become as he is.
The Bible is the Christians Constitution of the Kingdom of God. With Life, Liberty, and the persuit of happiness as promised.

My heart and my spirit live in God's Kingdom even though my body resides on the earth. This life I live on the earth is temporary.
The life I live in the spirit is eternal.

No one is forcing anyone to take the red pill. We are simply offering a better subtitute for the blue pill.
The choice is yours. Always has been and always will be.
I've made my choice.

Hugs
Shut-up just shut it.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"You see the garden as a physical manifestation. "

Again No. I see it as an allegorical story about alchemy and the Elixir of Life, Tree Of Life.
Again just as much of the rest of Genesis is.
The tree of Life is found in the Bible in the book of Genesis.
And throughout the Bible the Tree of life is self explanatory, nothing about it is a "secret" .

Pro 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Pro 13:12
Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

Pro 15:4
A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.

Rev 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Gen 2:9
And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

This Tree of Life is the Spirit of the Lord.
Adam and Eve could not partake of it because they chose the knowledge of the world.

There some very devious evil people in this world who believe Adrenochrome is the "elixer" to long life.
But I'll spare you the so-called conspiracy theories which just so happen to be amazingly found to be true.
Evil lurks in high places.
This is the knowledge you would share that I would have no part in.
They can keep their ruby stone which sounds very similar to a kidney or a pineal gland.

85,000 unaccompanied children who crossed our southern border have gone missing.

So this kind of bothers me....
At a Senate hearing a month ago, I have 2 clips where the Senators are asking questions or mentioning medical conditions regarding "drug prices" , Alzheimers disease, and "missing children" .
Coincidence?
There are no coincidences.
What's really going on?

Are they really two seperate subjects in the same questioning?
And where are the children?

Eph 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

1Jo 5:19
And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

Tell them, their "Elixer" is coming to an end. And they will have to die like the rest of us.

Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I know why. Because humans are incapable of doing anything good and therefore doomed to perish from the day they were born. So Jesus had this plan to rescue everyone by using his life as a ransom because human beings are incapable of doing anything good to save themselves. Now we really

Shut-up just shut it.
I can't. You keep talking.
:D

• Haha
Reactions: Keturah

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What do you mean your hurting for me? Like spiritually? Why? What's gonna happen? Nothing's gonna happen. Don't waste whatever energy you have left on getting your emotions tangled up. There's other people who really need the spare thoughts you have.
My conscience says "God saved you from your sin, now help save others (from their sin)"

Are you going to walk out in the street without checking, like Penn (of Penn & Teller) did?

You're going to look at the Cross, and say "there's nothing there"?

I would understand if you said "God has created less than you think", but for you to say "God hasn't created even a speck" - that just doesn't make sense to me...

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Why make such a stupid comment ! so Sick ! and un called for. Depraved !
Comparing to what? You know what real sickness is? Human beings who believe they are doing good when the evidence proves this to be false. My sins are before me, I do lie to myself about who I really am.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Psalm 51:3-6

3For I know my transgressions,

and my sin is always before me.

4Against you, you only, have I sinned

and done what is evil in your sight;

so you are right in your verdict

and justified when you judge.

5Surely I was sinful at birth,

sinful from the time my mother conceived me.

6Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb;

you taught me wisdom in that secret place.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even the recent pandemic massively used these psychological tricks to get people to conform, make them behave in certain ways, ostensibly to get them to take a medical treatment that was not fully tested and which was born out of gene therapy. Now they're all paying the price for having allowed themselves to be thus indoctrinated and conned.
The ones behind the plandemic are upset because the majority of people didn't fall for it.
They still think the medical treatment is a good thing. They don't follow the science, can't bring themselves to look at the facts, even those published by government.
It was the government who was pushing the hoax as science. And bribing people. ridiculing them as anti-vaxers, anti-science.
Turning neighbors against each other and even family members.
They locked people down, shut down businesses, closed schools and places of worship.
They even murdered people by withholding real cures and putting them on ventilators and giving them poison to die.
And then told family members they had to stand outside the window and watch as their loved ones slipped away.
They did a lot of harm, emotionally as well as physically and they will pay.

There are a lot of threads in the Current Events section which many have debated this issue.

Some people trusted the science Fauci spoon fed to them but many did not.
A lot of people went along because they were told by not taking the jab they would kill people.
Or they couldn't be with their friends and family, or keep their livlihood to feed and house their families.
There certainly was a lot of arm twisting happening.

And then there was the free french fries and donuts, even though they said people with obesity and underlying causes were mostly at risk.
Then there was free tickets for a million dollar lottery. Free beer.
They came at us from every direction every weekness from family, food, and even addictions.

Believe it or not we're still dealing with this crap.

But some people listened.

And now they changed their tune:

So because they couldn't brainwash everyone the first time, they plan on doing a "better" job next time.
And whatever happened to monkeypox by the way???

These people are EVIL.
And we see it.

Hugs

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is interesting that the hatred towards Christianity displayed in these posts is borrowed from and founded upon the distorted teachings of medieval Rome... That God is a vengeful tyrant intent on destroying his enemies, and presenting His laws as somehow oppressive and restrictions on liberty. The antichristian contributors to the discussions are following in the footsteps of the French revolutionists of the late 18th century. Using as their justification for their condemnation of Christianity, they choose to focus on the abominations of one particular branch whose history did indeed cause Europe to flow with the blood of millions, reducing Europe to a vast desolate war ridden graveyard. Their justified condemnation of over 1000 years of persecutions and war, overlooks the fact that those who were being persecuted were simply choosing to think and believe differently. The lives of those persecuted minorities reflected their concern for their fellow man, but rejected the bogus religious authority of priests and kings emanating from Rome, seeking the liberty to worship according to conscience, and not the dictates of tyrannical popes.
You guys are slamming Christianity with a wide mouthed shovel, with complete disregard for the genuine and the innocent. Such were those in revolutionary France. Voltaire and his kind, whose justifiable hatred of the medieval Papacy led them to destroy anyone and everyone who professed Christ. In that regard they were actually siding with the papists and doing their work for them. I think your lack of discernment reflects an immaturity in thinking and judgement. Despite your penchant for wanting your diatribe to sound like advanced spirituality, it is merely an empty philosophical meaningless vacuum, a man made concoction created to please just one person... You.

• Love
Reactions: Gottservant

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
The tree of Life is found in the Bible in the book of Genesis.
And throughout the Bible the Tree of life is self explanatory, nothing about it is a "secret" .
This really isn't true. The Tree Of Life is mentioned but its form and nature are not directly mentioned but instead hidden in allegory and cryptic verse which is why so many here are clueless about it and have the childish vulgar stance on it being a "magic rock" and other ignorant terms.

Clearly the Tree Of Life is not a tree or a rock. One does not need to search too far to determine its true nature which is that of a powder or liquid or waxy form. Such is recounted in the 1000s of works of philosophers and sages who don't have the baggage of religion to worry about and thus who are far more revealing of these truths than the Bible.

There can be no doubt that Jesus like so many others before him (like Noah), had this wondrous thing. He used it to heal the sick, raise the recently departed, restore sight to the blind and of course his disciples used it to enable him to withstand crucifixion and to restore him afterward. Others would see this science as a magic trick or miracle, for such is the constant interpretation of anything that simple people can not understand.

The Bible actually relates quite a bit of the info concerning the Stone. It tells us some of the key processes and operations that are vital for making it. It tells us the colour changes that will be seen in the glass flask during its creation and it tells us what the Elixir /Stone provides to us in terms of real benefits. Again all of that is far more readily understandable from reading the works of philosophers and once you know that long list of benefits it becomes immediately obvious how Jesus and others performed the "miracles" (science tricks) that he did, how he survived in the wilderness for 40 days without food and drink, how he transmuted things, how he healed people, how he healed himself and so on. These are all key traits of the Stone.

Thus Jesus was a jewish mystic figure with the privilege of having this incredible substance and the knowledge of how to create it and multiply the quantity of it he had. Everything else is religious baggage that has been wrapped around this to form fantasy and mythology to in turn create a divisive system of human control. i.e. the church, religion.

Clearly there is far more to all of this than can be explained here. There are spiritual elements to using and creating the Stone and in the wrong hands it could cause much damage. However it seems highly likely that it is already in the wrong hands, in the hands of the billionaire elites and ancient dynasties (12 family lines?) that have been here for 1000s of years. This imo is what many of the wars have been about. Wars to take the Stone from those that have it and who conceal its secrets.

The Stone must come out now and be given to all otherwise darkness is going to fall on the world because the selfish people that have it are engaged in culling the world population and massively dumbing it down so that future generations will never get to hear about the Stone. They will live their lives oblivious to it as most of us have done most of out lives.

It's a real shame Jesus kept this wonderful thing for himself instead of giving it to all humanity. The notion that he could just tell a handful of disciples the secret and then send them out to different parts of the world to spread the knowledge was in hindsight ridiculous. Instead of the secret being spread far and wide it has instead become a thing of myth and occult. Hidden. As a result we all suffer horribly, wither and die. Our future lies in wresting this thing back from the selfish few that keep it for themselves. To do that we have to shed the silly childish fancies of organised religion, understand what is truly at stake and mobilise. This is what the elites fear and why they are accelerating their agendas to have us all bagged and tagged with RFID chip implants so thy can track us all 24x7.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
The ones behind the plandemic are upset because the majority of people didn't fall for it.

So presumably then you believe that billions of people HAVE NOT taken the "vaccine" and that MSM has been lying to us about the numbers of people that have had it?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So presumably then you believe that billions of people HAVE NOT taken the "vaccine" and that MSM has been lying to us about the numbers of people that have had it?
MSM Lying???????
How Dare You!!
LOL

Millions around the world went to the streets protesting the jab, the shutdowns.
That's why Big Pharma panicked and had to push bribes to try and get people to take it.
You know, lots of people die every day for many different reasons not associated with the flu.
But the scientific industry felt it necessary to use every death as a covid death.
Yes MSM Lies daily. They get funded by the people who are making billions of dollars off the poisons they push.
"Brought to you by Pfizer"

LOL

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such is recounted in the 1000s of works of philosophers and sages who don't have the baggage of religion to worry about and thus who are far more revealing of these truths than the Bible.

So, trust the science then?

LAUGH OUT LOUD
HAHAHAHAHA

HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you read your bible and learn to trust God, you don't fall for the B.S.

Now there are some people on this forum who took the vaccine in good faith. They believe they did the right thing.
These people have God on their side. So that even if a viper should jump out of the fire and bite them, they won't be harmed.
Because their eyes are always on God's promises.
Whether it be a bronze serpent on a pole in the middle of the wilderness. Jesus Christ crucified on a tree in the middle of the Roman Empire,
Or on an island surrounded by foreignors.
Faith works in any situation.

Those who took it for fame or fortune, unfortunately seem to be the ones paying the price.

Here's your science... oops