Now the left is threatening violence and revenge if Trump performs his constitutional duty!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the pamper diapered whining babies known as the left politicians are threatening court packing, protests and violence on the streets, destroy the constitution in order to protect the constitution?????????

Tonight I saw a montage of all the biggest whining leftist politicians in 2016 saying that Merrick Garland deserved an up or down vote in the Senate, not only deserved but it was the constitution to hold that vote! Their moral compass must have sunk since them for they are the ones crying the loudest that it is immoral for the GOP to hold a vote on this nominee before the election.

Now I know that in the dictionary, next to the word hypocrisy it says look up any politician, but the left has gone beyond the pale even for our swamp known as Wash. D.C. Biden who went before the whole senate in 2016 to support a vote is now going before his audiences of dozens saying it would be immoral and a violation of the constitution for Trump to get a vote for his nominee!

Should Biden win and the left takes the Senate- God help America, but I am convinced He will not.

I am not Catholic and have real problems with many Catholic doctrinies, but I applaud the many Catholic priests who have dared to speak to their congregations and say that no Catholic can vote for Biden in good conscience.

Bidens accomplishments:

1. Approves the murder of the unborn up to birth.
2. Chum up to Communist China
3. Restore the deal with Iran and give more money.
4. Yield American sovereignty on the enviornment to an overseas panel.
5. Cede American sovereignty to a foreign Supreme Court.
6. Take the power of individuals, cites and states and give it to to the federal government.
7. Make Trumps overspending look like austerity
8. Run the debt until our dollar is removed as the worlds reserve currency (this spells the end of America as a viable economic nation)

Those of you here who wish to vote for Biden. I will defend your right to vote for him, but I would like to know what about Biden and his plans want to make you vote for him.

Reactions: marks and historyb

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this doesn't surprise me, the left is always threating violence, :( this doesn't shock me at all, very sad though

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking as a political Independent, I fully agree with the large majority of my fellow Americans who've voiced their opinion that the new Justice should be selected by the next President elected after the presidential election is over. I don't agree with Donald Trump pushing his nominee, just as I didn't agree when Barack Obama tried to push his Supreme Court nominee shortly before the presidential election. At that particular moment in time, the Republican leadership in the federal government and other Republicans firmly agreed with me on that point.

For reference, here are a couple of sources on the polls I was referring to.

Voters Believe Winner of Election Should Fill Court Vacancy, Poll Shows

Poll: 59 percent think president elected in November should name next Supreme Court justice

Majority says winner of presidential election should nominate next Supreme Court justice, Post-ABC poll finds

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
t, I fully agree with the large majority of my fellow Americans who've voiced their opinion that the new Justice should be selected by the next President elected after the presidential election is over.

There was nt a large majority, another liberal lie and trick. We are a Nation of laws not wishes.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
There was nt a large majority, another liberal lie and trick. We are a Nation of laws not wishes.
sorry, but we are not a "nation," we have many nations in this country
but yes, you are firmly under the law i guess

politicians conflate "country" with "nation" too, huh

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump, "performing his constitutional duty"
priceless

If Donald Trump is "performing his constitutional duty," as his supporters are claiming, then Barack Obama was also performing his constitutional duty as the President when he pushed his nominee after Justice Scalia died. But as I said, the Republican leadership in the federal government firmly fought against him tooth and nail when he nominated his choice for Supreme Court Justice nine months before the 2016 election.

Here's What GOP Senators Said About the 2016 Supreme Court Vacancy—And What They're Saying Now

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Donald Trump is "performing his constitutional duty," as his supporters are claiming, then Barack Obama was also performing his constitutional duty as the President when he pushed his nominee after Justice Scalia died

Your right but Section 2 of the Constitution states in part “...he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States..” we can see here by “Consent of the Senate” which our President does have. President Obama did not have the consent of the Senate at that time because they were opposing parties.Even in 2016 the Constitution was being followed

The problem is to many Americans want to go by emotionalism not the rule of law

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If Donald Trump is "performing his constitutional duty," as his supporters are claiming, then Barack Obama was also performing his constitutional duty as the President when he pushed his nominee after Justice Scalia died. But as I said, the Republican leadership in the federal government firmly fought against him tooth and nail when he nominated his choice for Supreme Court Justice nine months before the 2016 election.

Here's What GOP Senators Said About the 2016 Supreme Court Vacancy—And What They're Saying Now
ppl in the world discuss the things of the world, i guess
mo power to you
personally i could not care less