Now will the ruler of this world be CAST OUT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 12:

31Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world be cast out. 32And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.” 33He said this to show by what kind of death he was going to die.
Benson explained:

Now shall the prince of this world — Satan, who has gained possession of it by sin and death; be cast out — That is, judged, condemned, cast out of his possession, and out of the bounds of Christ’s kingdom. In other words, The devil, who has so long reigned in the hearts of the children of disobedience, is about to be dethroned.
The same Greek "cast out" is in (Berean Literal Bible) Mt 8:

And evening having come, they brought to Him many being possessed with demons, and He cast out the spirits with a word and He healed all those being sick,
Demons have the ability to possess people. After the Cross, however, they cannot possess people who have been born of the Spirit.