Obama stabs Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Obama administration stabbed Israel in the back in this last U.N. resolution which passed as a result of the U.S. abstaining from the vote. That is a typical cowards way to do it. Because it did pass, it showed the rest of the world that the Obama administration is willing to vote against Israel now in the closing days of Obama's office. It therefore laid the foundation for another resolution which could well be the demand for a two state solution in Israel. One for Israel and one for the Palestinians. And there are reports that Kerry is planning to due just that. He is due to give a speech soon and this could come out in it.

The resolution that passed demanded that Israel stop all settlement building in Palestinian territory and that includes East Jerusalem. This means that the resolution recognizes East Jerusalem as belonging not to Israel, but the Palestinians. Which means it ignores the borders gained during the 1967 Six day war and sets the borders as those prior to the Six Day war. This of course means, since the resolution passed, that if a resolution be presented now which wants the two state solution, that the borders can be expected to be those prior to the Six day war. And this should be expected because Obama advocated this in 2011, I think.

Also, the resolution that passed is non-binding. Meaning that if Israel doesn't heed it's demands, there is no penalty to come against them. But, because the passing of it showed that the U.S. would not block any other resolution having to do with demands against Israel, then you can be sure that the next one will come with penalties attached to it.

All of this must occur soon as the Trump administration has let it be known it would never vote against Israel. Which is why Kerry is probably preparing the new resolution at this time. Thus the Obama administration, instead of having Israels back, stabbed her in the back.

It will be interesting to see how this goes. When one sets his attention and plans on that land of Israel, he comes into the immediate attention of God. Obama doesn't know it or believe it, but that land of Palestine belongs not to Israel, but God. And God has given it to Israel. Thus when one moves against that land Israel, as Obama has done and probably will continue to do, he will be going against God.

Stranger

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
I feel very bad for the Palestinians and the UN and them with Obama, What are you to do ? for they will be washed away just liken to Gaza. Come to the Lord today for soon no Palestinians to fight for Israel's land and no deal to the Palestinians. The lord is waiting but not for long.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kerry gave his speech and as expected drove Obama's knife deeper into the back of Israel. He blamed Israel for the lack of peace in the Mideast due to their settlements. And he said the solution for this was for Israel to cease with the settlements and for Israel to agree to a two state existence giving the Palestinians a state of their own. And of course this two state solution, as said before, would no doubt follow the boundaries prior to the Six Day war in 1967. This would divide Jerusalem giving the Palestinians half.

Now it remains to see if someone is going to offer a resolution to the U.N. to do just that.

(Lev. 25:23) "The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me."

Stranger

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is the Judge. but I would not want to be in Obama's shoes right now. ( be not deceived, God is not mocked )
Pomp

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Kerry gave his speech and as expected drove Obama's knife deeper into the back of Israel. He blamed Israel for the lack of peace in the Mideast due to their settlements. And he said the solution for this was for Israel to cease with the settlements and for Israel to agree to a two state existence giving the Palestinians a state of their own. And of course this two state solution, as said before, would no doubt follow the boundaries prior to the Six Day war in 1967. This would divide Jerusalem giving the Palestinians half.

Now it remains to see if someone is going to offer a resolution to the U.N. to do just that.

(Lev. 25:23) "The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me."

Stranger
The Palestinians have been unwilling to even discuss a two state solution (and Israel has been willing more than once to do so) so it doesn't seem likely that they will agree now.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Michael V Pardo said:
The Palestinians have been unwilling to even discuss a two state solution (and Israel has been willing more than once to do so) so it doesn't seem likely that they will agree now.
I think the Palestinians are more willing now to discuss a two state solution due to Trumps election. It doesn't mean they intend to abide by it, but I think they would like to get it agreed to.

They fear Trumps support of new settlements. But they really fear Trumps statement that he would remove the American embassy from Tel Avi to Jerusalem. All of Jerusalem belongs to Israel but the Arabs or Palestinians lay claim to half of it. And they don't want to give up the Temple Mount, which really isn't theirs either. But Israel foolishly allowed them access. Now they have taken over. As muslims do.

It doesn't matter what the Palestinians agree to, their intent is to kill all Israelites and take back the whole land.

Stranger