Officials Can Forcibly Remove Underwear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australian state law empowers officials to forcibly remove underwear to administer vaccine
Source: Australian state law empowers officials to forcibly remove underwear to administer vaccine

Well spotted @Prayer Warrior... Everything you have documented here is correct... The legislation has also been secretly applied in Victoria, where the lockdowns have been the strictest and longest in the world...

We still can't travel more than 5kms even though we have less than 10 new cases a day and under 150 total cases with less than 5 in hospital... But because we are under a communist regime no one knows about it... Heavy censorship here now

The AstraZeneca vaccine has so many things wrong about it that it would really need another thread but here are just a few concerns...
- This type of vaccine is new and has never been used on humans before
- The first trial was on some chimps but it failed as they all contracted covid... But they went onto human trials
- Several humans have had severe reactions but they have assumed that it wasn't from the vaccine and continued with the trials
- The vaccine only needs to prove to be 50% effective for it to be approved
- Our PM has ordered 80 million of these needles... Australia has a population of only 25 million
- It has been said that almost 1 million people will be severely injured or killed by this vaccine
- Our PM has given the manufacturer indemnity from any kind of liability

Victoria is now trying to pass a new law which gives authorities the power to detain people indefinitely if they think you are going to be a risk... This includes so called "conspiracy theorists". People who don't agree with the government can be locked up without trial for as long as they see fit...

Iv been locked up before for non-criminal offences and unemployed, so im at real risk of being targeted for the gulag...
I haven't been able to work all year which has forced me to give up on everything i have worked for in my life and live with my parents...
With no work here and such a high level of danger i'm planning on leaving this state for hopefully greener pastures...

Im getting a van or SUV so that i can sleep in the back of it... I will be technically homeless but im trying to not let it faze me and not get hung up who is to blame for all of this... All i know is that my previous life has been taken away and i now need to start fresh...
I have to take it as an adventure... A challenging new adventure in my life...

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well spotted @Prayer Warrior... Everything you have documented here is correct... The legislation has also been secretly applied in Victoria, where the lockdowns have been the strictest and longest in the world...

We still can't travel more than 5kms even though we have less than 10 new cases a day and under 150 total cases with less than 5 in hospital... But because we are under a communist regime no one knows about it... Heavy censorship here now

The AstraZeneca vaccine has so many things wrong about it that it would really need another thread but here are just a few concerns...
- The first trial was on some chimps but it failed as they all contracted covid... But they went onto human trials
- Several humans have had severe reactions but they have assumed that it wasn't from the vaccine and continued with the trials
- Our PM has ordered 80 million of these needles... Australia has a population of only 25 million
- It has been said that almost 1 million people will be severely injured or killed by this vaccine

Victoria is now trying to pass a new law which gives authorities the power to detain people indefinitely if they think you are going to be a risk... This includes so called "conspiracy theorists". People who don't agree with the government can be locked up without trial for as long as they see fit...

Iv been locked up before for non-criminal offences and unemployed, so im at real risk of being targeted for the gulag...
I haven't been able to work all year which has forced me to give up on everything i have worked for in my life and live with my parents...
With no work here and such a high level of danger i'm planning on leaving this state for hopefully greener pastures...

Im getting a van or SUV so that i can sleep in the back of it... I will be technically homeless but im trying to not let it faze me and not get hung up who is to blame for all of this... All i know is that my previous life has been taken away and i now need to start fresh...
Get out of the cities is what I say before it gets tougher!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These new vaccines are to protect against disease and not protect against infection.

Meaning that you can be an asymptomatic carrier and likely will be due to the nature of this virus and it's r-naught factor.
But then everyone else will be too.
There's lots of viruses we carry about in every day life.
Shingles, cold sores, warts, and MRSA and we live a fairly normal life and lifestyle while carrying these viruses about...(still unsure what "normal" exactly consists of. )

And where there's some outcry from how this vaccine was originated from aborted fetal tissue...so are a lot of medicines. From blood pressure medication to diabetic medicine.
Lots and lots of medicine is made this way.
Planned parenthood has been selling aborted fetal tissues for decades now from every country on the globe. Tissues have been used in cosmetics, lotions, vitamin supplements, and medicines for a long time.
The genie left that bottle a long time ago. Everyone has gotten some or benefitted from it already unless they have lived in a cave underground for the last 50 years.

But I'm concerned about the long term effects of this vaccine and virus. We don't know what they are. The human body is very complex and when discussing immunology there is so much that we don't know.
All those who received organ donations like kidneys and liver and bone marrow...they have to take anti-rejection drugs to stop their immune system from reacting to those organs.
They are going to be especially ones that don't get vaccines or that the vaccines will be not effective in. (I got a niece that has a liver transplant)
I haven't been in touch with her for a long time...I think my son has...I'll ask him.

So...
If you are healthy and want to go back to a somewhat normal life...it probably won't hurt to have the vaccine. If you are one to vehemently oppose taking the vaccine... don't. But while the rest of the world moves forward you will need to really get serious about your quarantine and isolation...you WILL get the virus otherwise and virtually no one will know if they have been infected anyway.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hundreds of millions of lives have been sacrificed already... Why not sacrifice even more i guess...

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hundreds of millions of lives have been sacrificed already... Why not sacrifice even more i guess...
I think (can't remember) that over 350,000 abortions are performed in the USA alone every year.
I have no idea about the rest of the world. I'm sure that they have their numbers too.
How many in Australia?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think (can't remember) that over 350,000 abortions are performed in the USA alone every year.
I have no idea about the rest of the world. I'm sure that they have their numbers too.
How many in Australia?

Its hard to find that info for Australia. One source estimates 60,000 while another estimates 80,000

Oh...
And BTW they don't need to inject everyone here soon...

They can just put it in the air you breathe.

Inhaled Vaccines Aim to Fight Coronavirus at Its Point of Attack

Well... An even more effective way of getting everyone...
And for those who can't get vaxed their just collateral damage along with the others...

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well... An even more effective way of getting everyone...
And for those who can't get vaxed their just collateral damage along with the others...

It's going to be troublesome for everyone.

A vaccine won't work for those who have had organ transplants. (Anti-rejection drugs) They will get sick from all those who are infected and infectious but not sick. And the way this virus works they can and probably will lose their newly acquired organs.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Welcome back, Amigo!

I agree with you about these new vaccines. They are different from anything we've seen before. The fact that officials are talking about forced vaccination should concern any freedom-loving person!!! Vaccines should always be a choice.

There is a much bigger picture here that I'm researching. It seems that some kind of vaccine surveillance system is in the works in the U.S. I'm getting the scoop on it and will be posting about it.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meaning that you can be an asymptomatic carrier and likely will be due to the nature of this virus and it's r-naught factor.
But then everyone else will be too.

There is NO way to know FOR SURE if someone is carrying the COVID virus asymptomatically and is contagious. Testing has been fairly unreliable. I've been hearing a lot about false negatives and false positives. Without symptoms, we cannot be certain that someone has contracted the virus and is contagious.

And where there's some outcry from how this vaccine was originated from aborted fetal tissue...so are a lot of medicines. From blood pressure medication to diabetic medicine.

And they should stop using these dead babies to make all vaccines and medicines! Just because they've been doing this doesn't make it okay.

But I'm concerned about the long term effects of this vaccine
I am too!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And they should stop using these dead babies to make all vaccines and medicines! Just because they've been doing this doesn't make it okay.
Most of the tissues used today in vaccines and medicines were harvested over 50 years ago.
Here in America that practice was stopped by the Bush administration...there have been ongoing cultures and genetically modified mice doing the legwork all this time from those original sources.

The other stuff? Not so much.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one gives aborted babies a name.
Correction my dear friend . I KNOW OF ONE who has named every aborted baby , for HE FORMED IT IN THE WOMB .
GOD knows their names . OH I PROMISE HE DOES .
IF i was a liberal i would be shaking in my boots . cause GOD KNOWS everything . And anyone who thinks
HE does not , has well decieved themselves . God knows the names of every last one of those murdered babies .
Yes HE does . And their blood has not went unnoticed BY HIM either . He stores it all up . I have read revelation .
Folks need to repent and RUN to JESUS and END this abortion stuff .

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction my dear friend . I KNOW OF ONE who has named every aborted baby , for HE FORMED IT IN THE WOMB .
GOD knows their names . OH I PROMISE HE DOES .
IF i was a liberal i would be shaking in my boots . cause GOD KNOWS everything . And anyone who thinks
HE does not , has well decieved themselves . God knows the names of every last one of those murdered babies .
Yes HE does . And their blood has not went unnoticed BY HIM either . He stores it all up . I have read revelation .
Folks need to repent and RUN to JESUS and END this abortion stuff .
***AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome back, Amigo!

I agree with you about these new vaccines. They are different from anything we've seen before. The fact that officials are talking about forced vaccination should concern any freedom-loving person!!! Vaccines should always be a choice.

There is a much bigger picture here that I'm researching. It seems that some kind of vaccine surveillance system is in the works in the U.S. I'm getting the scoop on it and will be posting about it.
POST AWAY SISTER . I found another long video . They been at work on this stuff for years . I will try and find it and send it to you .

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was so sad when i read that . no one gives aborted babies a name . Nope they just use the parts and discard what is not needed for profit .
That instiution is wicked . I have seen how they murder those babies .
And they have the audacity to call it a procedure . Nope . call it what it is . Murder .
Or early term execution . How bout that for abortion . Early term execution ..
I wonder how that sentence being carried out would sound like . YOU are hereby sentenced to lethal death to have your brains sucked out and torn limb from limb
for the crime of Being born and or formed in the womb . May as well keep it real . cause that is all this is .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And to think , they think they are so enlightened and we live in such a evolving world .
What kind of world destroys , butchers , rips apart its own young for sake of convience and then uses the parts for profit .
Cause that dont sound like humanities most LOVING minds to me .
Just remember if a people dont even care for its unborn , what makes you think they care for YOU , me or even the elderly .
And that is why we already have some laws that if a person over sixty five is on the table and their heart stops , THEY DO not ressuciate
in some countries . WE are seeing the final effects of the curse upon mankind and how deranged a world , which shows GOd the back
can really become . JUST reminding is all . MAN needs a savoir , MAN NEEDS GOD . REPENT and BELEIVE YE IN JESUS .
But be very careful . I shudder over what i say next . For those who NAME the name of JESUS
yet support such wicked cruelty , That is the worst place to be . USING HIS name , saying i am christain and yet supporting murder .
AKA , killing in the name OF JESUS dont bode well for all who support it . But , there is hope . YOU can repent .
You can cease from supporting that evil , or any evil , and LEARN the true JESUS well . BUT HURRY . TIMES A RUNNING OUT
and , no one knows their last day either .