Officials Can Forcibly Remove Underwear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was so sad when i read that . no one gives aborted babies a name . Nope they just use the parts and discard what is not needed for profit .
That instiution is wicked . I have seen how they murder those babies .
And they have the audacity to call it a procedure . Nope . call it what it is . Murder .
Or early term execution . How bout that for abortion . Early term execution ..
I wonder how that sentence being carried out would sound like . YOU are hereby sentenced to lethal death to have your brains sucked out and torn limb from limb
for the crime of Being born and or formed in the womb . May as well keep it real . cause that is all this is .
Abortion is truly MURDER!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then they can be buried like the poor soldiers who are too mangled to be identified--in a nameless grave.

Human beings deserve no less!

I understand...

These days the truth is all warped out of shape.

If you have an abortion you are a woman who is smart and making good choices about your body...
HOWEVER
If you ever spank your child for any reason you need to be incarcerated in the darkest prison imaginable.

Things are just kinda upside down anymore.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand...

These days the truth is all warped out of shape.

If you have an abortion you are a woman who is smart and making good choices about your body...
HOWEVER
If you ever spank your child for any reason you need to be incarcerated in the darkest prison imaginable.

Things are just kinda upside down anymore.
“Kinda upside down” is putting it very nicely. I’m not so nice when it comes to evil. Come to think of it, neither was Jesus.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Kinda upside down” is putting it very nicely. I’m not so nice when it comes to evil. Come to think of it, neither was Jesus.
Neither was paul , jude , peter , james or any of them . YE adulterers . They simply spoke the truth .
How often did JESUS name out hyprocrisy . Its time the church stands for the truth .
The only hope one has IS JESUS . But if folks are claiming his name and doing evil , that has got to be the worst place to be .
The first time JESUS came , he cleaned out that house with whips and kicking tables .
BUT how much sorer the Second time when HE comes to deliver the all out wrath of GOD .
Folks need a spade to be called a spade .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But this thread is about rights in Australia...

And I have no real idea how things work there.

How can a group of people who believe that something is wrong get their voices heard by their Government? (Other than riots and demonstrations)

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How can a group of people who believe that something is wrong get their voices heard by their Government? (Other than riots and demonstrations)
Oops! I derailed my own thread. :(

I would think that it's similar to the U.S. because Australia is a democratic country.

Reactions: JohnDB

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I would think that it's similar to the U.S. because Australia is a democratic country.

I think i heard the governors of California and Virginia saying that their going to mandate the covid vaccine...

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well we have House of Representatives and Senators for the Federal Government and State House of Representatives for State issues and Council members for city issues.

A large group, well represented by an even larger petition of registered voters, can go to these people with an expectation to perform or be replaced next voting cycle.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think i heard the governors of California and Virginia saying that their going to mandate the covid vaccine...
Feel free to post an article about it or post any laws that pertain to vaccines. I have to warn you, though, someone on this thread was getting really weird about posting this kind of info. Got upset about the article I posted saying it wasn't accurate. That's why I copied and pasted straight from the law itself. It actually mentioned "underwear" in the law. It's important to be accurate, and I try to post from sites that I have found reputable and accurate.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well we had vaccines at school, we used to have fun waiting for the needle and then after we had got the vax we got a lolly or a jelly bean! :)

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we have House of Representatives and Senators for the Federal Government and State House of Representatives for State issues and Council members for city issues.

A large group, well represented by an even larger petition of registered voters, can go to these people with an expectation to perform or be replaced next voting cycle.
Right. I would think that all states have reps and senators too. My state does.

State governments are like mini-federal governments with the all three branches--executive (Governor), legislative (House and Senate) and judicial (State Supreme Court and lower courts).

Sorry if you already knew all of this. I used to teach Early American History, so I guess I lapsed into teacher mode. :(

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here in America we have a dept of health...
And School boards.

They can almost force the school children to get vaccinated. It's either that or the child has to be homeschooled.

Employers can do something similar...but if you have a good reason (organ transplant or other medical condition) you can get out of it.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Feel free to post an article about it or post any laws that pertain to vaccines. I have to warn you, though, someone on this thread was getting really weird about posting this kind of info. Got upset about the article I posted saying it wasn't accurate. That's why I copied and pasted straight from the law itself. It actually mentioned "underwear" in the law. It's important to be accurate, and I try to post from sites that I have found reputable and accurate.

Ye cheers... I noticed one or two people trying to conceal the facts u presented...
Thats why i pulled this thread back up so that I could confirm your findings as true...

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

here it is sister . its long but it does explain some stuff quite well .

Oh wow... Ive heard both of these doctors get interviewed and speak openly about this plandemic...
She knows a lot about these new vaccines and their dangers and he has been spitting facts since the start...
This should be a really interesting conversation... Thanks for sharing...

Here is an interesting discussion about the legality of mandating the covid vaccine featuring two lawyers; Robert Kennedy Jr and Alan Dershowitz.
Its lengthy which means its very in depth and informative... Enjoy

Reactions: amigo de christo