Officials Can Forcibly Remove Underwear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just eating a somewhat healthy diet provides all the zinc a person needs...it doesn't even have to be that healthy to get enough of this mineral. Minerals aren't like vitamins...they actually can easily become toxic in small doses. And most people have liver issues already from things like diabetes and steroids but not actually feeling ill effects. (Except for the diabetics)
Alcoholism is another problem...

Eat the fruits and vegetables and meats and avoid the supliments. You will come out much better financially and health wise.

Actually, the form of zinc that was clinically tested was zinc gluconate (used in ColdEeze). If applied to the mucous membranes (in the throat and sinuses) where the virus enters the body, the virus can be nipped in the bud--prevented from multiplying throughout the body. Like I said before, this was specifically tested against a coronavirus....

I've been using a throat spray containing zinc gluconate for many years, and I rarely even get a cold, muchness the flu. You may want to look into using it and see if it's right for you.

Edit: Zinc gluconate was tested on the common cold (a coronavirus). You can read about the clinical trials of zinc gluconate here: https://www.coldeeze.com/-/media/co...-clinic-annals-of-internal-medicine.pdf?la=en

Reprinted from ANNALS OF INTERNAL MEDICINE Vol.125;No.2, 15July 1996 Printedin U.S.A.

15July1996 Votume125 Number 2 Annalsof InternalMedicine

Zinc Gluconate Lozengesfor Treating the Common Cold

A Randomized,Double-Blind, Placebo-ControlledStudy

Sherif B. Mossad,MD; Michael L. Macknin, MD; SharonV. Medendorp, MPH; and PamelaMason, BSN, MBA​

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are billions upon trillions of viruses in existence. Probably a billion on your personhood as we read this. But most are inert and destroyed (Unable to do anything) because of your body's immune systems. (You have many immune systems)

Most virus and bacteria aren't necessarily harmful. In fact some bacteria live in symbiosis with us. They actually become various parts of our immune systems and protect us against the few that are harmful. Washing with soap and water actually promotes good bacteria. In essence you are infected with good bacteria.
Probiotics are another example...they are bacterial cultures for your internal biome.

Now when you are around those who have a cold...you might not actually catch it because if you have had this exact same cold before your body will instantly destroy it upon encountering it. You don't have it living in symbiosis or as an ongoing fight within your body.

Typhoid Mary is an example. Parts of her immune system never destroyed the bacteria within her but she never had any symptoms of being sick either. She was infected with typhoid...but she never got the swelling and diarrhea disease from it either. Today the common term is an asymptomatic carrier.

This round of vaccines are designed to prevent being sick...and that's all. It might prevent you from carrying the virus but it might not as well. Preventing infection is not the target. So long as 50% of those who received the vaccine do not get sick (regardless of infection) they will consider the vaccine a success.

Ok thats what i thought. It wil prevent symptoms but we will still carry it and will be able to infect others...
What a rubbish vaccine to be forcing upon us... Then add to that the fact that its only got to be 50% effective and it becomes scandalous...
Instead of taking such a risk in the vaccine i would prefer to catch the virus and let Gods immune system do its thing...

Chicken pox is yet another example.

If you get the vaccine...the chicken pox vaccine prevents infection.

If you actually get chicken pox virus you eventually recover and are considered immune...but in truth the virus hides in your bones and comes back decades later as shingles. (Most unpleasant) the virus never really left.
So today children are routinely vaccinated against chicken pox and don't ever have issues with shingles later in life.

I had both chicken pox and shingles... No big deal... U just get a rash, begin the treatment and before you know it, it's gone.
Most of the childhood vaccines are for these kinds of mild diseases that aren't dangerous... I heard that kids get 72 vaccines in America yet they have the highest child deaths out of all the western nations... And there are over 300 vaccines being developed... Are we going to give them 300 vaccines... And there are tens of thousands of diseases... Are we going to give kids 10,000 vaccines...

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know that there has been many studies that have been published and peer reviewed, right? Not just one?.
The NIH would be the most untrustworthy study of all... I think it was them who published a study in the Lancet that was so corrupt that it had to be taken down... Very rarely does that happen and when it does it often ends in scientists and doctors having their credentials revoked...

As of 9th of September there had been 43 studies done on HCQ.
25 of them showed that it helped... 13 showed no effect... And 3 had adverse effects but those 3 had either overdosed the HCQ or did not use zinc...

Now... HCQ had already been available since the 60s for doctors to use at their discretion... The doctor decides what medication his patient should take, not the bureaucrats. But they have banned it now. From what i understand this is unprecedented, it violates the hippocratic oath as well as the sanctity of the doctor/patient relationship.

Why would they do this? Could it be cos its very cheap... Could it be cos its a generic drug that they won't make much money from... Could it be cos they will make much more money if they vaccinate everyone instead of just treating the ill like humans have done for thousands of years...

Then we see frontline doctors being demonized for coming out and revealing the fact that they have been using it successfully...
Suddenly we have fact checking... Misinformation... No, No, No... That isn't how science works... This is a tactic used by the left to avoid genuine debate... It has no place in politics and it certainly has no place in science...

Any field of science that closes itself off to inquiry is a definite pseudoscience according to Karl Popper... It must be falsifiable... Too many fields of science are doing this these days...
"The science is settled" rubbish, science is not dogmatic, science is never settled... So we know something is seriously wrong there...

Then we have this other treatment called Ivermectin. Its also cheap and effective and has been used for decades with very few side effects...
But just like HCQ these bureaucrats have taken it out of the doctors hands... This is serious medical malpractice which is costing so many lives but they don't care... The only thing they care about is making money just like every other company.

There's a huge world of difference between small scale studies (which is all but the large scale study by the NIH) and the large scale study completed by the NIH.
Small scale studies also are often not "double blind" where neither the doctor or patient know what they are or aren't getting.

The large scale NIH study was double blind and involved thousands...not dozens of cherry picked volunteers.
Published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Small scale studies are done to see if funding a large scale study is worthwhile...their results are not presumed to be completely accurate.
The large scale study results were accomplished and duplicated and results accepted as consistent after peer review of both experiments.

There's no way that the thousands of people involved with these studies are lying.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are talking about the beast system, that doesn't even come in until after the tribulation starts...... So it's not even in existance yet.

There is no one world government at the moment.....

Developed vaccines are fine and nothing to be afraid of...

Some diseases have even been just about wiped out with vaccines.
Now i am worried my friend . But not for me . Let us remove the goggles and lens of trust thou in govt and vaccines .
And oh yes there is a one world govt . Its already here . It will only continue to gain in power and influence .
Developed vaccines are not fine , and i say trust thou not in the words of men who say otherwise .
IF anything the way they are rushing covid in and skipping steps , That outta say it real loud . THEY IN IT
But not for the people , THEY IN IT , FOR THE MONEY . this is all bad news . And the beast system
is about ready for the arrival of the beast . Trust thou Not in men , TRUST THOU in GOD ALONE
When it was written , cursed is the man whose hope , and trust is in men , IT meant it .
Let us trust ONLY in GOD and HE will give us the eyes and the ears to Follow ONLY HIM and to flee anything that is wrong .
Be encouraged .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^
what he said :)

rofl ya so is fluoride lol
pls man
When those men in control of big pharma and vaccines
set up and are tied into the ones who do the testing and regulation . YA GOT a VESTED INTEREST . THAT is no GOOD .
THEY in it . FOR THE MONEY .
When they say here we go america take this covid for your own safety
Let us put on our glasses and read it for what this really means .
HERE take this , DADDY NEEDS A NEW MCLAREN or PORSCHE . They dont care one abit about us .

Reactions: bbyrd009

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America and the world , when you hear the words take this covid shot for your own good and safety .
Just remember , papa wants a new porsche and mama needs a new winter condo . They are in it for the money .
I speak of the ones WAY up on the top of where the ladder ends . The ones who sit in the clouds amongst their treasures o gold .

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And so to top it all off the Australian prime minister, Scott Morrison, gives indemnity to the vaccine makers... Such insanity...

The Morrison government has given the suppliers of two COVID-19 vaccines indemnity against prosecution for rare side effects that experts say are 'inevitable' when a vaccine is rolled out
The Morrison government will not set up a statutory compensation scheme for people who experience rare side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Vaccine suppliers given indemnity for 'inevitable' side effects

Can anyone think of an industry that has indemnity for damages caused by their product??? I can't...
If a company designs a bridge and it fails because of a design fault then that company is liable for damages...
If i manufacture a food item which in turn causes people to die then i am liable...

But instead they want to vax rape us healthy people with a drug that has only 50% effectiveness, doesn't stop infection, has had clinical failures in trials, has not been proven in the long term or with my co-morbidities. But if i get severely injured by it then that's just bad luck to me...

Are you actually swallowing all this @JohnDB? Im not... Its all just sooo dodgy...
There is an obvious agenda and it has nothing to do with keeping us all healthy...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a question . And may we all ponder on this one .
Has anyone ever heard of Bill and melinda gates . Let us ask ourselves two questions .
Number one . What are the said interests and beliefs of this man . POPULATION CONTROL EUGENICS .
SO that begs next question . ARE YOU GONNA TRUST a mind like that , WITH YOUR VACCINE .
Go ahead and check out these companies . Darpa , Bill and melinda , MODERNA . take a lil peek .
Trusting in men who play as though they God and are tied into eugenics and gene extinction , population control
Is like a man that went unto a Two week starved lion and said , HERE gaurd my dear bunny while i got out for a bit .
IT makes zero sense . But that is just me .

Reactions: bbyrd009

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so to top it all off the Australian prime minister, Scott Morrison, gives indemnity to the vaccine makers... Such insanity...

The Morrison government has given the suppliers of two COVID-19 vaccines indemnity against prosecution for rare side effects that experts say are 'inevitable' when a vaccine is rolled out
The Morrison government will not set up a statutory compensation scheme for people who experience rare side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Vaccine suppliers given indemnity for 'inevitable' side effects

Can anyone think of an industry that has indemnity for damages caused by their product??? I can't...
If a company designs a bridge and it fails because of a design fault then that company is liable for damages...
If i manufacture a food item which in turn causes people to die then i am liable...

But instead they want to vax rape us healthy people with a drug that has only 50% effectiveness, doesn't stop infection, has had clinical failures in trials, has not been proven in the long term or with my co-morbidities. But if i get severely injured by it then that's just bad luck to me...

Are you actually swallowing all this @JohnDB? Im not... Its all just sooo dodgy...
There is an obvious agenda and it has nothing to do with keeping us all healthy...
This is because they really did go to the supreme court . They KNEW their was dangers in the shots .
SO they basically said , UNLESS you grant us total protection , well we wont make any more vaccines .
IT WORKED . and here we are .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So that really begs another question . Remember who is tied into these vaccines and this covid one .
Eugenics , population control . AND they have zero liablity . AND
here is the real kicker . What did BILL gates HIMSELF say . They can come up with a vaccine
that can drop the population by ten percent . Man i gotta say , I DONT want that kind of man anywhere near a vaccine .
Just saying .

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There's a huge world of difference between small scale studies (which is all but the large scale study by the NIH) and the large scale study completed by the NIH.
Small scale studies also are often not "double blind" where neither the doctor or patient know what they are or aren't getting.

The large scale NIH study was double blind and involved thousands...not dozens of cherry picked volunteers.
Published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Small scale studies are done to see if funding a large scale study is worthwhile...their results are not presumed to be completely accurate.
The large scale study results were accomplished and duplicated and results accepted as consistent after peer review of both experiments.

There's no way that the thousands of people involved with these studies are lying.

So your saying that all those studies should be dismissed cos their small scale... Citation please...

Even so if 25 small independent studies say its good and one large study done by the NIH says its bad then that should be left to the doctors discretion... The decision to ban it by bureaucrats is still malpractice and violates the doctor/patient sanctity.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is because they really did go to the supreme court . They KNEW their was dangers in the shots .
SO they basically said , UNLESS you grant us total protection , well we wont make any more vaccines .
IT WORKED . and here we are .

Ye back in 1986... So i think some politicians are convinced that we need these vaccines but some politicians would of been paid off by big pharma.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok thats what i thought. It wil prevent symptoms but we will still carry it and will be able to infect others...
What a rubbish vaccine to be forcing upon us... Then add to that the fact that its only got to be 50% effective and it becomes scandalous...
Instead of taking such a risk in the vaccine i would prefer to catch the virus and let Gods immune system do its thing...

I had both chicken pox and shingles... No big deal... U just get a rash, begin the treatment and before you know it, it's gone.
Most of the childhood vaccines are for these kinds of mild diseases that aren't dangerous... I heard that kids get 72 vaccines in America yet they have the highest child deaths out of all the western nations... And there are over 300 vaccines being developed... Are we going to give them 300 vaccines... And there are tens of thousands of diseases... Are we going to give kids 10,000 vaccines...
The thing is , your chances of getting sick and or dying or being seriously messed up , are higher with the vaccine
than if you got the covid itself . Look at the percentages . This is all bad news . And i notice
october is flu shot month . I expect a jump in any day now . cause taking the flu shot does something to the immune system
And while you may or may not get the flue , it makes it easier to catch the covid or some other respitory illness .
Talk about opening the wrong door . NOPE .
Say these next words with me . WE SHALL NOT TRUST IN MEN , BUT IN GOD ALONE . And even in sickness HE will make our bed .
GOD is in control .

Reactions: Cristo Rei

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So your saying that all those studies should be dismissed cos their small scale... Citation please...

Even so if 25 small independent studies say its good and one large study done by the NIH says its bad then that should be left to the doctors discretion... The decision to ban it by bureaucrats is still malpractice and violates the doctor/patient sanctity.
Ask youserlf WHY they are small scale . Cause in large most simply go with the flow of the direction of the massive pharma vaccine machine .
Less and less question anything these days . WELL if it comes from govt mighty and well renown men . IF its truth
they disregaurd that .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to Doctor , i think her name is carrie madgi , They cannot force a vaccine
so long as there is a Known treatement cure or prevention .
ANY guesses on why the liberal news keeps on mocking anyone and anything that offers up some kind of solution .
But the plot really thickens .
Cause guess what else i found out on Cnn . about a month ago
a man was found dead . a murder suicide . HE was working on a massive breakthrough with the covid and prevention .
GEE , hmmmm . ME thinks foul play was in on that one . They want that shot .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would not suprise me if one of those main ones , who are making a lot of sense and getting the message out
about the dangers of said vaccine , dont end up with an accidental overdose , maybe took too much insulin .
AND the others will know , OH we better shut up or we are next . I know folks think things like this dont happen .
WRONG . they do . and they will .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay that is depressing , while it is true .
SO now lets focus on the ONE who can KEEP US . JESUS CHRIST the GLORIOUS KING . LET the lambs PRAISE HIS NAME .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ask youserlf WHY they are small scale . Cause in large most simply go with the flow of the direction of the massive pharma vaccine machine .
Less and less question anything these days . WELL if it comes from govt mighty and well renown men . IF its truth
they disregaurd that .
Research dollars are huge and can make a whopping amount of money for a little work...if you can get a large study approved.
But large studies are only approved after a small scale study is completed.

For research scientist it's "publish or perish" .

Meaning that they either come up with new research projects or go back to seeing sick patients. So many want to go back to purely being a research scientist.

"Going with the flow?"
Nope...most want to find something that goes against the flow... finding something new and different. Only those who have jobs directly for pharmaceutical companies want things to work out. It's a very backstabbing field of work. Everyone is a snitch. Everyone has huge financial incentives for "tattling" on big pharma.

Don't assume malice when incompetence would explain.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
they disregaurd that .

From what i understand those studies were not small scale anyway...

WE SHALL NOT TRUST IN MEN , BUT IN GOD ALONE . And even in sickness HE will make our bed

AMEN

Reactions: amigo de christo